• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

E3 Expectations for Brawl

Status
Not open for further replies.

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
Not only would the release date make me happy, but I would be even more happy if they announced that Link can turn into his wolf form in Brawl!

That would be hot!

LMAT4

Smash Cadet
Does anybody know how long the conference will go on for? The press conference is an hour, I think, but when does the booth actually close?
i think your right, i think its 1 hour, mind you the microsoft one was went over an hour, so you never know

Aryman

Smash Master
3DS FC
1934-0665-4529
Sony does go today. After Nintendo.

30 mins left!

@ ClarkJables:
There's no way it's 3 hours long. An hour and a half max.

LMAT4

Smash Cadet
its between 1hour-1hour 30mins, the microsoft one went over an hour so it could be an hour + 30mins

Zinfandel

Smash Journeyman
Gnuurrrrrrrr 23 minutes!!1

Pleeeease a decent release date for Europe, a third-party character and less games for my hypothetical granny and little sister THANK YOU!

Sure, it will be more than just Brawl but this is a Smash forum so I'll take those wishes elsewhere.

.ReDLiNE-

Smash Cadet
I can't seem to find a good site with nintendo's conference, so do you guys know who has full coverage of the conference for free?

Aryman

Smash Master
3DS FC
1934-0665-4529
I'm guessing it will be Reggie. He's done it in the past, and he's very good. They'll probably bring out Miyamoto for something though.

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
Just so you guys know... Last year they didn't talk about Brawl at all in the keynote speech. The trailer announcing the game came AFTER the keynote, that night in a separate meeting.

We may not get news at the keynote in 15 minutes (more than that cause they always start late) but that doesn't rule out getting news later... Although if it is a release date, they'll probably announce it now.

Blackadder

Smash Master
Well,we have roughyl 10 minutes people..
I hope this "Live feed stuff works"

Personaly I hope for a release date. and thats about it.. XD

DonkeySmasher

Smash Ace
ah this one

the first two thirds of the conference will probably be new games like a mario kart wii then it will probably have trailers from prime, then galaxy, and finally brawl IMO

Blackadder

Smash Master
ah this one

the first two thirds of the conference will probably be new games like a mario kart wii then it will probably have trailers from prime, then galaxy, and finally brawl IMO
I agree with that, but sadly,Brawl is all I care about.
Galaxy? Meh. Metroid? Meh..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom