• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Event - E3 Invitational 2014 E3 2014 speculation: Any more to come?

Wobz

Smash Apprentice
NNID
WobzGames
I wonder what the new Wii U game mode would be... *cough* create a character *cough* (Probably wont happen but it would be awesome)

ToothiestAura

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4527-8092-0589
When did this become the Hyrule Warriors topic?

But, really, E3 is getting super close. 19 days.

Last edited:

Wobz

Smash Apprentice
NNID
WobzGames
I wonder what newcomer will be revealed at E3 though? Probably Ghirihim because the theme played at the E3 trailer and well... Zelda Wii U is gonna be revealed as well as new info on Hyrule Warriors so it would only make sense

TheNin10doUltra

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Nin10doUltra
3DS FC
0259-0299-7386
I wonder what newcomer will be revealed at E3 though? Probably Ghirihim because the theme played at the E3 trailer and well... Zelda Wii U is gonna be revealed as well as new info on Hyrule Warriors so it would only make sense
I say Chrom and Unconfirmed Vets :smirk:

Nitric Acid

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Typpihappo
3DS FC
3308-5683-8969
I'm going to go out on a limb and say they'll reveal most of the final cast. The 3DS version launches within a couple of months, and unless they're planning to keep a lot of the content hidden for players to find as they play, they should gradually start speeding up the reveal rate.

egaddmario

Smash Champion
NNID
egaddmario
3DS FC
0946-2409-3627
I'm going to go out on a limb and say they'll reveal most of the final cast. The 3DS version launches within a couple of months, and unless they're planning to keep a lot of the content hidden for players to find as they play, they should gradually start speeding up the reveal rate.
Brawl didn't reveal the unlockables until post-release. I doubt this game would show them before 3DS release.

Wobz

Smash Apprentice
NNID
WobzGames
Warning Received
Or they could just reveal say 5 characters and leave the rest as secret unockables

Or Mewtwo :mewtwomelee:

You mean hidden characters?

Hahaha, implying they'd show hidden characters.
Falco, G&W and Ganon :falcomelee::gawmelee::ganondorfmelee:
Or they could reveal Mewtwo :mewtwomelee:

I really wanna see how customizable special moves works

Last edited by a moderator:

Prototype

Smash Apprentice
Hoping for Tingle - I think I would die of excitement. But any new Zelda rep would do, tbh!

I expect at least 3 newcomers and certainly the returning starter veterans. I suppose it's likely that there will be one or more unlockable characters per series (assuming Luigi is still unlockable). I think Wario and a Mother veteran are definitely E3 material.

Vintage Creep

Smash Master
NNID
VintageCreep
I'm starting to convince myself that unlockables or not, Nintendo is going to reveal the full roster before release like they did with Mario Kart 8.
Disappointing if true.

dezeray112

Smash Hero
I'm starting to convince myself that unlockables or not, Nintendo is going to reveal the full roster before release like they did with Mario Kart 8.
Disappointing if true.
I really hope they don't unveil the full roster and I would still like to have unlockable characters as I do feel that (unlocking characters) brings a fun and challenging element within the game.

Wobz

Smash Apprentice
NNID
WobzGames
Disappointing if true.
Guess when that time comes I'm gonna have to stay off the internet until the game comes out.

Last edited:

Wobz

Smash Apprentice
NNID
WobzGames
Impossible for me; I here Smash related news in real life too, my friends would probably just talk about it.
I'm the kid who spols everything for people but not in smash 4, I will try my best not to spoil myself!

Do you know if the game is gonna be released on a worldwide date like Pokemon X and Y? I really hope so

Wobz

Smash Apprentice
NNID
WobzGames

Morbi

Scavenger

Wobz

Smash Apprentice
NNID
WobzGames
You can never guarantee that all the originals will return just because they are originals. I mean, when smash 4 was revealed it seemed jigglypuff would be left out, but now it seems all of the originals will return

Themagnificentmoldy

Smash Apprentice
I'm the kid who spols everything for people but not in smash 4, I will try my best not to spoil myself!
Ugh for me it's that I have school the day of E3, and my schoolmates are spoilsports. If I can avoid them the whole day, get home as fast as possible, and watch the presentation late, I might be able to not ruin anything for myself like last year heh.

Morbi

Scavenger
Ugh for me it's that I have school the day of E3, and my schoolmates are spoilsports. If I can avoid them the whole day, get home as fast as possible, and watch the presentation late, I might be able to not ruin anything for myself like last year heh.
I also have class during e3, I wonder why it is in the middle of the week; would the weekend not be much better?

Top Bottom