• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Event - E3 Invitational 2014 E3 2014 speculation: Any more to come?

Guys quit saying "villains trailer." A trailer with Wario and Ganondorf with new movesets, and then a villainous newcomer at the end is too awesome to actually happen. Stop making me think about it. :sadeyes:

Last edited:

JaidynReiman

Smash Hero
NNID
JaidynReiman
Guys quit saying "villains trailer." A trailer with Wario and Ganondorf with new movesets, and then a villainous newcomer at the end is too awesome to actually happen. Stop making me think about it. :sadeyes:
If anything I think it'd be three veterans: Wario, Ganondorf, and Mewtwo. That'd bring the most hype. Wario probably not with a significantly new moveset (maybe a few alterations), but Ganondorf entirely new.

That said I doubt it at this point, even though it'd be really strange not to get any Veteran reveals at E3.

domokl

Smash Lord
Guys if zero was lying everyone would hate him for all time so I really don't think he would do that

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
More Xenoblade Chronicles X?
Uuughh...
Well, time to spend ~1 Hour seeing spoilers of the new Xenoblade. AGAIN.

Oracle_Summon

Smash Hero
Xenoblade Chronicles X being shown now. If Smash Amiibos can be use in this game, I will be using Samus and Jigglypuff to fight as.

Spazzy_D

Smash Hero
NNID
Spazzy_D
3DS FC
1590-4700-7117
Xenoblade Chronicles X gameplay looks sooooo good.

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
Falcon Punching gigantic creatures would be so satisfying.
Captain Falcon will be in everything! Yoshi's Wooly World, Splatoon, Star Fox, Shin Megani Tensai x Fire Emblem, Bayonetta 2, Devil's Third, Mario Kart 8! EVERYTHING WILL BE FALCON!!!

Oracle_Summon

Smash Hero
Captain Falcon will be in everything! Yoshi's Wooly World, Splatoon, Star Fox, Shin Megani Tensai x Fire Emblem, Bayonetta 2, Devil's Third, Mario Kart 8! EVERYTHING WILL BE FALCON!!!
Oh, I want to be Samus with Captain Falcon and Fox as my partners.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Meanwhile, I'm pretending to be He-Man with my Water Bottle.
"BY THE POWER OF WILY CASTLE! IIIIIII HAAAAVE THE POWEEEERRRRR!!!"

Yonder

Smashboard's 1st Sole Survivor
NNID
Skullicide
3DS FC
4055-4053-1813
Edit: I'm kind of confused, but how would Zero have "hype" info again anyways?

Last edited:

foolssigma

Smash Ace
NNID
NYTims
Edit: I'm kind of confused, but how would Zero have "hype" info again anyways?
My thoughts exactly. He may be referring to something in the competitive Smash scene, unless Nintendo gave him inside information for winning the tournament....

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
You call THAT an Alien Planet?
New LA looks more Alien then what we're seeing!

domokl

Smash Lord
Apparently zero said that in response to a question about his reddit ama. So no hype for us:sadeyes:

Themagnificentmoldy

Smash Apprentice
Probably. The only thing that I was excited about at all was Palutena, as seen in my video of me screaming and jumping up and down. Oh, and the Prof. Layton vs Ace Attorney date announcement.

You know what Nintendo needs? To partner with Namco and get an IdolM@ster Wii U over here ASAP.

Oh, I'll buy Pokken also if that happens.
Speaking of Nintendo and Namco working together, bring us some Katamari for wii u...please.....please...

Top Bottom