• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Event - E3 Invitational 2014 E3 2014 speculation: Any more to come?

GamerGuy09

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-3742-4712-6319
I still think we may see something to close out the festivities, but even if we don't, we still came out of it shining. Worst case scenario, we got 3 Newcomer reveals (Mii Fighter, Palutena, Pac-man), 3 Veteran teases (Wario, Ganondorf, Mr. G&W), and one possible Newcomer tease (Dark Pit?). I say we cleaned up.
I really want 3 more veterans....Just for some more confirmations...

Sakurai, why do u haf to keep seprizses.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Oh boi
moar Splatoon
jus what I alwayz wanted.
ZERO BETTER NOT BE LIEING >:C

Nintendotard

Smash Lord
NNID
Mariotard
Inkling in Smash 4 will be revealed at the end of the Treehouse. :troll:
With how many times they've shown off this game, I would not be surprised and they would actually be a pretty cool character! DLC maybe :). Another male-female alt as well if they made it

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
"Palutena was never playable in one of her games, thus she cannot be playable"
"C. Falcon never punched in his games, thus can't fight"

Tanooki Leaf shows up

Pit now has a tail. Need I say more?

GamerGuy09

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-3742-4712-6319
I just want to see Wario, Ness, and Falcon for veterans.

Squid Hands!

Last edited:

Spazzy_D

Smash Hero
NNID
Spazzy_D
3DS FC
1590-4700-7117
I don't expect any Smash news. Who here wants to sign up to be part of my Splatoon clan though?

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Did they SERIOUSLY say that? This is the first time we've seen the game. (Granted, they were probably joking.)
No, they meant it.

But like, they're trying to act like Splatoon is this game with a huge, historical following of fans.

But it's not. It's not Smash yet.

It certainly has the potential to have a huge competitive following, and I hope it does, but they need to stop pretending it does right now.

silvR1995

Smash Journeyman
NNID
silvRboLt1995
3DS FC
0834-0571-4339
Jigglypuff, Ness, and Falcon for those who are worried about them.

Wario, Ganondorf, and R.O.B. for me. That'll hold me over.

Spazzy_D

Smash Hero
NNID
Spazzy_D
3DS FC
1590-4700-7117
If they have to reveal one of the Sal newcomers, at least be Shulk.
Yup, I have a felling it would be Chrom though. If we somehow end up getting Chrom or Chorus men today and Shulk ends up not being playable..... I'm out.

Nintendotard

Smash Lord
NNID
Mariotard
I like it, will pick it up. I'm just starving for Smash right now.

Also, did Zero and Reggie say something about more Smash News after Pac-Man?
I don't know if I'll get Splatoon honestly. It looks like a lot of fun, but its not a priority like Smash is to me :p

THAT ZOOM IN IS FORESHADOW OR TEASE ;-;

Last edited:

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Meanwhile, with SmashRiver64;
...Is Smash back on? I'm really starting to think Zero was lieing to us... :ohwell:

TumblrFamous

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW-8429-6803-3691
Honestly, I think people are just holding onto the hope that something might happen. I mean, Sakurai is back in japan. I think we're done for smash news.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
So, do we all agree that we like Splatoon?
Yeah, just sick of them showing nothing new.

It's not even about Smash news for me at this point (though I am sick of them teasing that). It's just that the stream is getting really repetitive.

Minato Arisato

Smash Ace
NNID
ShinyBachuru
3DS FC
1392-5292-2267
I don't know if I'll get Splatoon honestly. It looks like a lot of fun, but its not a priority like Smash is to me :p
I was thinking along those lines. It looks like it might be fun to pick up. Still, I'm just dying to get my hands on Smash right now.

Jade_Rock55

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4656-7001-2336
Mewtwo please!Also wtf at zelda's din's fire?Splatoon seems really fun I hope there's like a split screen co-op and the ability to play against cpu's(Probably not but I can dream)Also did Splatoon get any release info?

kylexv

Smash Master
Honestly, I think people are just holding onto the hope that something might happen. I mean, Sakurai is back in japan. I think we're done for smash news.
OBJECTION! Sakurai had stated that he wanted to get back to Japan to continue development after the roundtable. There could still be more news.

Oz37

Smash Journeyman
NNID
smozzy
Splatoon looks really cool, but it's honestly not my type of game. It's like a goofy, paintball version of Halo, and I've never been big on PvP shooters of any kind. Again, it looks really fun, but just not my thing.

I'm dying for Hyrule Warriors, and of course I'm hyped for Smash, Pokémon, and maybe even Fantasy Life. Oh, and Codename: S.T.E.A.M. is happening.

Nintendotard

Smash Lord
NNID
Mariotard
I hated when I first saw it, and I'm hating it more and more. The only Wii U games I'm going to ever own (I don't own any except for what my siblings have) are Smash, SMT x FE, and maybe Starfox.
I feel like you're the one who is enjoying E3 the least ._.

Spazzy_D

Smash Hero
NNID
Spazzy_D
3DS FC
1590-4700-7117
I actually think Project Guard looks like it might be fun to play, but it's painful to watch.

The Light Music Club

Smash Master
NNID
_TLMC_
3DS FC
0576-6097-0725
I feel like you're the one who is enjoying E3 the least ._.
Probably. The only thing that I was excited about at all was Palutena, as seen in my video of me screaming and jumping up and down. Oh, and the Prof. Layton vs Ace Attorney date announcement.

You know what Nintendo needs? To partner with Namco and get an IdolM@ster Wii U over here ASAP.

Oh, I'll buy Pokken also if that happens.

Last edited:

Makaronileo

Smash Journeyman
Are we not even getting some last words from reggie?
That would be best reveil momement.
Either way good 3E guys.

Last edited:

Minato Arisato

Smash Ace
NNID
ShinyBachuru
3DS FC
1392-5292-2267
Probably. The only thing that I was excited about at all was Palutena, as seen in my video of me screaming and jumping up and down. Oh, and the Prof. Layton vs Ace Attorney date announcement.

You know what Nintendo needs? To partner with Namco and get an IdolM@ster Wii U over here ASAP.

Oh, I'll buy Pokken also if that happens.
I liked your Palutena reaction. It was really, really nice. Especially since that doggie started barking. It made me laugh.

Top Bottom