• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Event - E3 Invitational 2014 E3 2014 speculation: Any more to come?

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
And apparently there's supposed to be "maybe a little surprise for you in a lil bit"

Found that on Gamefaqs so take it with a grain of salt
Because we all know what happened last time they said that.

Hinata

Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
Pit's glide has been replaced with a hover, anyone remember Ridley hovering in the Direct? Yeah...
Pit had the Tanooki Leaf when he was hovering...

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
DEVELOPER VS TREEHOUSE SPLATOON

CMON GAIS SO HYPE

WE TOTALLY KNOW THE META GAME OF SPLATOON AND CAN TOTALLY GET INTO SPLATOON FACE-OFFS S MUCH AS SMASH

TOTALLY

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
Calm down everyone.

If we get a super hype announcement (Villains Trailer please), it will most likely be at the end of the whole Treehouse thing tonight.

So another thing in ridleys favor then
Pardon?

Last edited:

Hinata

Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
No, he didn't, there was no ears or tail
I'm pretty sure he did. Pit has never been able to hover before in any of his games ever (unless he's using the Power of Flight), what makes you think he'll be able to do it in Smash?

JaidynReiman

Smash Hero
NNID
JaidynReiman
I'd really like a villains trailer that shows three returning villains. With Ganondorf getting a new moveset. A newcomer villain reveal would be cool, but kinda doubtful.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I'm probably gonna play it almost as much as Smash TBQH.
Me too.

But I can't get into "DEVELOPER VS TREEHOUSE" for Splatoon because I haven't played the game to really understand what it's like. It's not like Smash, where competitive face-offs are already a part of it's history.

D

Deleted member

I'm pretty sure he did. Pit has never been able to hover before in any of his games ever (unless he's using the Power of Flight), what makes you think he'll be able to do it in Smash?
"Palutena was never playable in one of her games, thus she cannot be playable"
"C. Falcon never punched in his games, thus can't fight"

Oz37

Smash Journeyman
NNID
smozzy
I still think we may see something to close out the festivities, but even if we don't, we still came out of it shining. Worst case scenario, we got 3 Newcomer reveals (Mii Fighter, Palutena, Pac-man), 3 Veteran teases (Wario, Ganondorf, Mr. G&W), and one possible Newcomer tease (Dark Pit?). I say we cleaned up.

Top Bottom