• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Event - E3 Invitational 2014 E3 2014 speculation: Any more to come?

Smallgenie549

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Smallgenie549
It was already officially confirmed by Sakurai... soo
Luigi might be thinking, 'Who would've thought I'd get to show off the Poltergust in Super Smash Bros.?!' Wondering if it's going to suck something in? Yeah, it probably will."

The pic itself didn't leave anything to doubt, but it's nice to see it in action.

ChunkyBeef

Smash Lord
NNID
Beeferin
3DS FC
2363-5923-1853
That character select screen is gonna look so tiny on my normal DS. >_<
Well, you also have to remember that it doesn't matter the character select screen is 'tiny'. It has to just be big enough to let you pick your own character. It doesn't have to be big enough to be seen by three other people to select their characters. It'll be just fine, really. The icons only need to be slightly bigger than the token, I'd imagine.

yahooda

Smash Ace
NNID
yahooda
3DS FC
0302-0469-6394
I highly doubt they'd do any reveals in the middle of a stream, they usually do them at the beginning or the end.

Oz37

Smash Journeyman
NNID
smozzy
They did say they'll be taking a "final look" at the WiiU version later today. You never know.

yahooda

Smash Ace
NNID
yahooda
3DS FC
0302-0469-6394
How E3 will end: We thank you for spending time with us during E3, but we have one more thing to show you .(Cue character reveal trailer)

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Reggie must have an amazing life.

He can run a freaking company and still pour 900 hours into Dragon Quest.

I can hardly find the time to spend two hours in Mario Kart these days, or to truly pursue many of my ambitions. :p

Top Bottom