• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Event - E3 Invitational 2014 E3 2014 speculation: Any more to come?

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
Hellooooooo Chorus Men.
That doesn't strike me as "extremely hype" (and I'm one of the people who'd be perfectly fine with Chorus Men), but whatever floats your boat, man.

domokl

Smash Lord
So hype? Is it real? Why would nintendo tell one of the tourney players about a reveal?

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
It's Captain Falcon.

Please be Captain Falcon.

Or Snake.

However, it's worth noting that he NEVER said it would be Smash related. It's a fair assumption, but it could be something completely different.

Last edited:

Neo Zero

Banned via Administration
I guess without a Q&A today, maybe Nintendo wants to end on a really really strong note.

gitryan

Smash Rookie
Thoughts with the disappointment of some of the final smashes - perhaps they're also customisable?
There could be a choice of classic (updated from brawl) and a new. Maybe they intend for us to be slightly disappointed before they reveal some new ones? Just a nice thought, it probably isn't very likely

D

Deleted member

They posted the Roundtable video on Youtube, Sakurai fought with Pac-Man, which means they brought other demos to E3

domokl

Smash Lord
The only one on the remaining gematsu characters that even comes close to extremtly hype is shulk a nd he is in no way comparable to the hype 3

The Light Music Club

Smash Master
NNID
_TLMC_
3DS FC
0576-6097-0725
There was a leak earlier this month with a picture of what appeared to be Nintendo's E3 plans, and it listed Codename STEAM. Is there anyway that someone was able to guess this name to be shown at E3, or should we expect those other new games to be shown to include Pokken, SMT x FE, and Mario Sunshine and Waverace HD?

Neo Zero

Banned via Administration
There was a leak earlier this month with a picture of what appeared to be Nintendo's E3 plans, and it listed Codename STEAM. Is there anyway that someone was able to guess this name to be shown at E3, or should we expect those other new games to be shown to include Pokken, SMT x FE, and Mario Sunshine and Waverace HD?
Can you post the picture?

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
I remember the leak you're talking about, but could you show it to us so we can look it over?

domokl

Smash Lord
They would have to show all those today so I doubt it.

Zage

Smash Journeyman

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Companies don't have to send lists of their plans into Nokia Theater staff or anything, so list leaks are not to be trusted. "Code Name: STEAM" was already patented, so someone could easily throw it onto a fake.

Hokori

Great King of Evil
I don't think they'd show SMTxFE considering the mention that they'd rather show it when they feel as though it's ready to be shown off. I recall them saying something along those lines anyway, but maybe my memory is a little fuzzy...

gamer8

Smash Lord
Regarding Dark Pit, he has his trademarked Dark Pit Staff and the Darkness Bow he can use. He's not a literal clone of Pit you know.
I just don't see them flat out showing and mentioning someone in a trailer, and then showing them later on as a newcomer.

yahooda

Smash Ace
NNID
yahooda
3DS FC
0302-0469-6394
They're doing codename steam now.
Is this the last day of e3?
Yes, unfortunately, so if we don't get any reveals today, that's probably it until release, with the exception of veterans who tend to be revealed in pics of the day.

Top Bottom