• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Event - E3 Invitational 2014 E3 2014 Rumor/Leak Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fowlman11

Smash Rookie
This is not simply a random list of garbage... its blantently leaking easily discernable info....
Here are the known ones atm...
- Microsoft will drive you nuts.
Forza?
- Nominally, the beast is not actually a beast, it has more soul in it.
Project Beast, rumored new dark souls/demon souls or dlc for dark souls 2
- Have you even been in Suburbia? (please note, this is huge. Really)
Sims 4
- A COMBination of 6 more fighters!
Bandai namco fighting game
- Lots of spiritual dust here. Lots of it.
Phantom Dust
- This will be the show of the dragons, i tell you. Lots of them all around.
Dragon Age, That scalebound game

- Captive Communication loves PAST exclusives.
CapCom
- ONE precious material is surprising (and yet everyone already knows it)
Platinum games xbox ONE exclusive...

- Mechs + Destruction + happy fans
titanfall 2
-cameo thing
Conkers in project spark...

This is without a doubt a real leak and not open for a whole lot of interpretation...

Last edited:

ToothiestAura

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4527-8092-0589
I will reiterate, as some have pointed already, that the leak being vague riddles can make it SEEM like it predicted stuff when it didn't actually. In the same way that we will all come to different conclusions GUESSING what each riddle might point to we can also assume the riddles fit just about any games shown, due to vagueness....
This. That's it. Vague enough to mean pretty much anything. Also, who the **** cares if this right or wrong? The riddles aren't telling us anything.

TheHidden

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
5069-4330-3482
Wait, but couldnt the part of the Leak that said "A COMBination of 6 more fighters" be referencing how the second wave of Killer Instinct DLC has been announced, with TJ COMBo as the first reveal?

JaidynReiman

Smash Hero
NNID
JaidynReiman
This is not simply a random list of garbage... its blantently leaking easily discernable info....
Forza?
Sims 4
Phantom Dust

CapCom

titanfall 2
-cameo thing

This is without a doubt a real leak and not open for a whole lot of interpretation...
If A COMBination means anything, it probably has something to do with Soulcalibur 6. That said I think its just a list of vague information that could be interpreted as just about anything.

I do doubt any of it has to do with Nintendo since Nintendo isn't at the event today.

GamerGuy09

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-3742-4712-6319
Wait, but couldnt the part of the Leak that said "A COMBination of 6 more fighters" be referencing how the second wave of Killer Instinct DLC has been announced, with TJ COMBo as the first reveal?
That makes a lot more sense.

Con0rrrr

PPMD Kreygasm
NNID
Con0rrrr
3DS FC
4656-6340-0779
Forza?
Sims 4
Phantom Dust

CapCom

titanfall 2
-cameo thing

You have an extreme case of confirmation bias. That, or you're really gullible

D

Deleted member

Incredible how people are dicrediting the Riddles leask because it's too vague, again, Sal pu "Pokemon from X and Y" which was vague and did not tell anything new

Bauske

Pac-Maniac
NNID
Bauske
3DS FC
2878-9584-0314
You have an extreme case of confirmation bias. That, or you're really gullible
I would have agreed before E3, but after all the reveals today, that riddles leak is making a lot of sense. Not saying it has much in store for Smash, but a lot of these are lining up and it's a bit spooky.

Fowlman11

Smash Rookie
out of all the e3 leaks this one has the most substance and isn't a photoshoop or vague indiscernable passage of text... the guy obviously didn't spend a lot of time with his riddles and they don't seem as vague as they initially appear...

GamerGuy09

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-3742-4712-6319
The thing that gets me is "Microsoft will Drive you Nuts." That really seems like that meant towards Conker than to Forza.

ToothiestAura

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4527-8092-0589
out of all the e3 leaks this one has the most substance and isn't a photoshoop or vague indiscernable passage of text... the guy obviously didn't spend a lot of time with his riddles and they don't seem as vague as they initially appear...
But then, so what? Why do you care if it's real if to know what he was talking about the games have to be revealed? There was no information given and we only know what he was talking about in hindsight.

Last edited:

GamerGuy09

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-3742-4712-6319

I'm confident this is a reference to T. J. Combo from KI and the new season of character DLC. Not Smash or PS All-Stars.

Xenorange

Smash Lord
This whole "riddle leak" doesn't appear to be very smash related anyway, why are we still talking about it?

GamerGuy09

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-3742-4712-6319
This whole "riddle leak" doesn't appear to be very smash related anyway, why are we still talking about it?
Because people thought it was. It appears that none of the clues have anything doing to do with Nintendo. This is probably because the guy only has known information to the press conferences, and not Nintendo, since they have a Digital Event.

Last edited:

Cheezey Bites

Slime Knight
NNID
koske1
3DS FC
4356-0097-9129
Dragons. Everyone thinks that means Ridley.

As it goes I think there may be truth behind it, but Nintendo seem to be exempt from these leaks if it is true.

Smash G

Smash Journeyman
Looks like no true leak will happen. With Brawl we had a reliable one. I think Nintendo has been much better this time.

JaidynReiman

Smash Hero
NNID
JaidynReiman
Technically, this is the E3 2014 Rumors/Leaks Topic. There's also an "E3 Speculation" topic, and neither appear to be specific to Smash Bros. Either that or I'm just confused and don't know what I'm talking about.

Well, that and at one point it appeared it might be connected to Smash Bros.

Xenorange

Smash Lord
Dragons. Everyone thinks that means Ridley.

As it goes I think there may be truth behind it, but Nintendo seem to be exempt from these leaks if it is true.
I agree that this leak does appear to be eerily accurate but "dragons" is a very vague word. Especially when it comes to video games, with that said I would be very happy if it's referring to Ridley.

Last edited:

Fowlman11

Smash Rookie
That was kind of my point... that it doesn't seem to have anything at all with Nintendo... which is sad and disappointing... Nintendo thus far seems leak proof...

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
Yeah, after thinking it over, the riddles can be read to mean just about anything. Even if its real, its pointless. It can't be used to speculate anything.

Which Robin? Awakening Avatar? I'd absolutely adore Robin, though there's better choices from FE IMO. If it must be a main character from Awakening, Robin hands down.
Sorry, but no. Robin doesn't deserve to be in the game and I don't understand why everyone is jumping the bandwagon other than hated for Chrom. If anyone from Awakening makes it, it will be either Chrom or Lucina. Robin has best chance as an AT

Cheezey Bites

Slime Knight
NNID
koske1
3DS FC
4356-0097-9129
Yeah, not Scalebound, or Fable, or Witcher, or Dragon Age. Oh no. It's only about Ridley.
When did I say only about Ridley? The 'leak' said Dragons All Round, that mean Dragons everywhere, and I don't see too many other Dragons for Nintendo when we thought it could mean something for them!

Last edited:

Shadowwolflink

Smash Master
Sorry, but no. Robin doesn't deserve to be in the game and I don't understand why everyone is jumping the bandwagon other than hated for Chrom. If anyone from Awakening makes it, it will be either Chrom or Lucina. Robin has best chance as an AT
Want to explain how? He/She's an interesting character and he/she's pretty much the protagonist of Awakening.

GamerGuy09

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-3742-4712-6319
I respectfully disagree. Robin is a way more interesting character than Chrom, and don't use the "It is a avatar, so it can't be in the game". Well look at Villager, and he/she is in the game.

Reila

the true enemy of humanity is anime
Yeah, the protagonist of the game doesn't deserve to be in Smash, but Chrom does. Makes total sense. Except it doesn't.

By the way, I think I will bite the riddle leak. I have nothing to lose anyway :drshrug:

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
Please keep discussion pertaining to E3 2014 rumours/leaks, not yet another FE debate, those can be had elsewhere.

Gameboi834

Smash Lord
NNID
Gameboi834
When did I say only about Ridley? The 'leak' said Dragons All Round, that mean Dragons everywhere, and I don't see too many other Dragons for Nintendo when we thought it could mean something for them!
Then maybe it's not for Nintendo.

Wombatz

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Heroicwombat
Have we talked about the Mario Kart 8 Roster DLC leak

Reila

the true enemy of humanity is anime
If not by the COMB A part, this riddle leak could be totally unrelated to Nintendo. Though I find doubtful that it would have info about Sony and Microsoft's conferences, but not about Nintendo's Digital Event.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom