• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Event - E3 Invitational 2014 E3 2014 Rumor/Leak Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheezey Bites

Slime Knight
NNID
koske1
3DS FC
4356-0097-9129
The EX Expo 'leak' seems very dubious to me; they name the LoZ title with the subtitle (SoN), but on the Xbox list don't do the same for Halo 5: Guardians.

The other leak including Yokoi Watch and Dragon Quest VII really helps it's apparent validity to me too... but I'm generally skeptical of leaks, so ya!

Last edited:

ErenJager

Smash Champion
Found this on GameFAQs:

"My friend is a staff coordinator for Nintendo @ E3. He said he got some heads up on what they're going to show at E3.

Smash Bros. Wii U and 3DS--They're going to reveal the entire roster. They didn't tell him it all is, though. He said they'll also show off a few alternate costumes such as Dr. Mario, Zora Link, etc.

Zelda U he said is a first person game. You're still Link, but the screen on the gamepad is a top-down view third person view. Obviously, the game will primarily be played on the TV, and the third person view will be used for certain puzzles.

Hyrule Warriors will come out at the end of summer. They're going to show a more polished version of the game that shows Zelda fighting alongside Link.

That's pretty much all he had for me. I asked about Miyamoto's IP, but he said they're keeping it very under wraps."

Source: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/631516-wii-u/69242299

Take this with a grain of salt.
Faker then the silicone on a zero suit.

Mind Ranger

Smash Apprentice
That first "leak" seems pretty cool, though I dont like the DLC part on smash bros. I also think the 3ds is lacking,

Last edited:

Neo Zero

Banned via Administration
I found a new leak:

I now demand Iwata comes out and reads the games and their details off a scroll.

Megaman Man Legends 3, why can't you exist ;-;

Last edited:

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
The one that has paper mario in seems too... detailed. Like, it would make sense for it to have this game because f the James Anderson thing but the writing on the bottom left isn't something I would expect from a joke and fake leak. Either it may be real or either the leaker needs to get a life.

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
Can I just say the GameOtaku leak sounds too good to be true

ToothiestAura

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4527-8092-0589
Pokken Fighters was really Pokemon X Capcom this whole time! It's so obvious now.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I just want to say right now that any "list" leaks, especially the ones with a physical sheet of paper, are automatically fake. Don't pay any heed to them. None of the companies at E3 have to send a list in. They are not bound by any sort of contract. The E3 guys just provide the venue, manpower, and resources. That's it. They don't need to know what Nintendo, or any other company, is going to show off. When a company reveals something at E3, the E3 organisers are essentially part of the audience that finds out.

And in terms of Nintendo's Digital Event, it's just a stream that Nintendo is putting up. It will be on during E3, but in reality, they are probably doing that on their own, and likely don't need any assistance from E3 employees, nor would they need the venue for that in particular. So it's especially naive to believe Nintendo have to put out any lists of games.

The only leaks worth considering are single item ones. For example, last year, someone claimed that Kingdom Hearts 3 would be revealed at E3 last year. And it was. Simple leaks like that are generally the ones that end up correct more than others.

Gabeking54

Smash Journeyman
The one that has paper mario in seems too... detailed. Like, it would make sense for it to have this game because f the James Anderson thing but the writing on the bottom left isn't something I would expect from a joke and fake leak. Either it may be real or either the leaker needs to get a life.
You have a link to that leak your talking about?

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
Last edited:

Shagadelic_Baby

Smash Ace
3DS FC
5112-4301-7728
Hm, so this correlates with what that gameotaku blog rumor said about the smash bros figurines. http://www.computerandvideogames.co...-wii-u-will-reportedly-support-nfc-figurines/

(Leak: http://gameotakublog.wordpress.com/2014/05/10/leaked-nintendo-digital-event-2014/)

Still think every leak is BS tho
If this is true, I'll be extremely happy! As a figure collector, it would be awesome to both collect the figures, and have a use for them in my favorite Nintendo franchise!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom