• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

E3 2011

Well, this is certainly interesting.
The controller seems to be certainly applicable to 3rd party developers. I hope to see what they come up with. Nintendo has given the possibility to create any sort of thing possible. The limit is how developers make the games.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Well, looks like with the new info, it only warrants a new thread for Smash bros 4, and not new rooms in this forum

imo

D

Deleted member

Unimpressed by the first game announced.

Still have a lot of hope for the platform, thought.

Mota

"The snake, knowing itself, strikes swiftly"
****t Tekken on Ninetendo? Wow a whole bunch of games i didn't expect, Assassins creed

D

Deleted member

Yes I mean the Wii-U.

And yes, lots of good hardcore games are coming.

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
To elaborate, it seems to be an add on to the Wii in same way the sega CD was an add on to the genesis.

I HOPE they are coming, and I doubt smash will be it this time around.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
OMG it's gonna be another outlet for ports, like the 360 and PS3 already are.

:(

No one is gonna really takes advantage of this console's unique features I can already see it

No one is gonna really takes advantage of this console's unique features I can already see it
Oh, I think quite the opposite. Nintendo seems to have a great job at attempting to do everything. Instead of having them develop good games, they create hardware that gives 3rd party developers the freedom to do just about everything. It seems a pretty clever tactic. So, to capture hard core gamers, they hope 3rd party developers will come back to them.

Top Bottom