• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

E3 2011

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
shoutouts to calling work off to watch the nintendo stream

and still getting paid for the whole day :awesome:
You lucky *******. I'm hoping Nintendo get's their act together and have a mind-boggling conference cause if they do I may wear a bear outfit while wearing a G-string or something else crazy to buy their console for the LOLZ NO HOMO.:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
Let's see if they give me suffiicient reasons for me to NOT be cynical towards them.
Sony gave me hope for them.

BTW, for those bringing up the PSN hack, do be aware that Ninty and Mike had issues too, especially with patent trolls, one of which prevented the sale of the Classic controller for 1.5 years.

D

Deleted member

Twelve minutes until Nintendo E3 2011. I am dying in anticipation, it will be great as I've said many times before.

Eternal Yoshi

NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
I'm not. I want a good one like last year, but the reason it was so good was becuase I was more jaded towards them than I am now.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Yep. Nintendo has to make this a nice one. Sure the announcement of a new console is awesome, but disregarding that, what are they to do in regards with Sony's clear attack on them via the price announcement of the PSVita?

I'd like to see them address it, strong and hard. We'll see.

finalark

SNORLAX
Yep. Nintendo has to make this a nice one. Sure the announcement of a new console is awesome, but disregarding that, what are they to do in regards with Sony's clear attack on them via the price announcement of the PSVita?

I'm hoping that for the 3DS their counterattack will be a price drop. Because announcing a new model now would be a massive "**** you" to everyone who bought it early.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter

Hopefully by dropping the price down considerbly and offering some kind of deal related to Project Cafe.

:phone:

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
Well whatever the source, I hope they turn out to be true, this along with project cafe will significantly help nintendo win the race

finalark

SNORLAX
Well whatever the source, I hope they turn out to be true, this along with project cafe will significantly help nintendo win the race

We'll get a new Smash, in time. I don't think they need one right off the bat for the Cafe to be successful.

I wonder if they're going to reveal the real name of the console.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
A price drop would basically tell the early adopters that they really didn't matter.

What would they do to remedy that?

And an interesting note - 3DS was the most expensive of their handhelds, the Gameboy Pocket being the cheapest at ~90.

I'm sure they could do with a good $75 price drop considering the package isn't what the Vita is. Therefore they wouldn't incur as much a loss as sony will be with the vita.

Sony has learned with the PSP. The conference yesterday shows.

D

Deleted member

@finalark: They'll probably confirm a name in the conference, considering the name is hotly debated and there are sources regarding the rumor.

Eternal Yoshi

NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
Yeah. Sony's E3 site asked for my DOB too yesterday.

Also, early adopters got ffffffff if they don't get compensation at this press conference.

D

Deleted member

We are almost there.

@Eternal Yoshi: It didn't ask me for my DOB. Odd, but I still got to see it.

finalark

SNORLAX
>refresh screen at nintendo e3 site
>site now asks for my dob
>HYPE
>enter dob
>MORE HYPE
>placeholder logo
>less hype
>realize its about to start
>EVEN MORE HYPE
Shoot me a link to this place, would you kindly? Gamespot is playing Knights of Cydona and I just want to see Nintendo ****.

D

Deleted member

@Poltergust: Try to reload it again.

Also, I see a Nintendo logo on my Nintendo E3 2011 site.

D

Deleted member

I see stuff on my Nintendo E3 2011 site. It's starting guys.

At least no stupid delays.

Top Bottom