• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

E123's Sig Shop

Silly Kyle

Smash Champion
Hey!! I love the work you did on Illmatic's sig!!

I was hoping you could make one for me, except for Pink Peach!! <3

And Silly Kyle somewhere in there too lol

Neon Ness

Designated Procrastinator
Provide a pic next time.
Yeah, that.

It would probably be better if this didn't become a trend for people, not providing images... :\ It's even listed in one of the stickies.

If everyone provides their own image, E123 doesn't waste time looking for them, which means sigs get done faster.

E123, I think you've cured the sig shop drought, keep it up.

E123Omega

Smash Lord
Yeah, that.

It would probably be better if this didn't become a trend for people, not providing images... :\ It's even listed in one of the stickies.

If everyone provides their own image, E123 doesn't waste time looking for them, which means sigs get done faster.

E123, I think you've cured the sig shop drought, keep it up.
Yea, I don't mind too much searching for pics, it allows me to experiment to the best of my ablilty. I would prolly become annoyed if they ask for a pic in a specific pose or a color like Illmatic asked for.

Thanks, I've had a bit too much time on my hands lately ahaha.

0_0

Woah.
That's amazing! I love it! Thanks E. Don't worry, i'll make the image a link to ur shop :)
Thanks, have a good one.

Hey mega , do you mind making a signature please?

I dont mind on size, just as long as it features these guys:
http://www.nintendo.co.jp/n01/n64/software/nus_p_nalj/smash/flash/0101/drmario_pinup.jpg
http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/_...eclimbersbrawl.jpg/417px-Iceclimbersbrawl.jpg

And with the text "RAAM"? As for style, I dont give a hoot.
...Somebody wants to get knifed today...

Also, 1 render. I'm no good with multiple focals.

MacNCheese.

Smash Ace
Size: 500x110
Picture:

Style: Dark/Evil/PixelArt(style of the picture)
Frame: Gold
Background: Black
Text: DarkStar

I would like to be kinda like the volcano part in castle siege but a black behing him and monsters around him.

E123Omega

Smash Lord
Size: 500x110
Picture:

Style: Dark/Evil/PixelArt(style of the picture)
Frame: Gold
Background: Black
Text: DarkStar

I would like to be kinda like the volcano part in castle siege but a black behing him and monsters around him.
Excuse me? Why would you want the background black along with everything else you've mentioned along with wanting a pixelizated background?

Mind you, I've never done a sprite sig before but I don't think I can fufill that kind of background without making it.....boring. And it is also extremely bothersome.

Also the size is fricken huge for a sprite sig.

Sorry, can't help you.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Not sure if Avatars is a given but here's a try.
Size: Avatar size (I believe 150 x 150)
Picture:
Not sure if this's good since I found this and recolored it on GIMP. If that's not good I guess try finding a Better Halloween Yoshi image, A feel to it if you will. (Doesn't need whole body in Avatar some can be cut off for it to fit)
Text: None
Style: halloween Maybe a small moon somewhere in the top left/right corners Whichever.
Colors: Black Orange and maybe Dark Blue

E123Omega

Smash Lord
I don't usually do avatars, but here you go.

I used the colors on Yoshi's hat and shoes, if that's a problem let me know what you want to change.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
It's good but the image I chose seems to screw with the avatar. If you want to find another render of Yoshi in some kind of halloween costume that'd be fine. Also instead of purple try Orange and Darkblue rather then Black added in.

If the Yoshi one doesn't work out change the render to this (Same Style/Colors).
http://i54.tinypic.com/2vlkz6c.jpg Shiny form is like this if you can recolor it.

MacNCheese.

Smash Ace
Hey can you make me something that's just like the first one you made for me but black marth instead with black as a background. Same thing, just black marth and a dark background :p
and make it say "happy halloween" or something

E123Omega

Smash Lord
Hey can you make me something that's just like the first one you made for me but black marth instead with black as a background. Same thing, just black marth and a dark background :p
and make it say "happy halloween" or something
Yea, how bout no. Considering I just made you a sig, I will not be making you another one quite so soon. I will not give you any specific time in which I would make you another sig but that's just mostly so you would respect the work I bothered to do for you.

In other news, I made 2 new works today.

Neon Ness

Designated Procrastinator
DarkStar, please don't post one liners like "):" or "???", it's kind of a waste of space.

And it is a little disrespectful to ask someone to make you a sig when they just made you one like a few days ago. Read over this thread about sig shop etiquette, it'll help: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=173808

Rychu

Thane of Smashville
3DS FC
1908-0105-4965
Hello:)
If it wouldnt be too much trouble, I'd like to request a signature with all 3 live action incarnations of the Joker(Romero, Nicholson, and Ledger), put in a comic book style picture with each of them in a different pannel, with there last names in there respective boxes and LEGENDARY written in some styeize form on the bottom.
I understand you may be busy, and I understand if it will take you time to do this. Thank you in advance, I look forward to seeing it :)

E123Omega

Smash Lord
Hello:)
If it wouldnt be too much trouble, I'd like to request a signature with all 3 live action incarnations of the Joker(Romero, Nicholson, and Ledger), put in a comic book style picture with each of them in a different pannel, with there last names in there respective boxes and LEGENDARY written in some styeize form on the bottom.
I understand you may be busy, and I understand if it will take you time to do this. Thank you in advance, I look forward to seeing it :)
And this is the request I ignore.

Do you not understand how unreasonably difficult your request is?

1. You do not provide pictures.
2. You want 3 characters in 1 sig.
3. You want these 3 characters that are in one style respective to each other to all be made into another.

Figure out how these 3 points relate to my guidelines on the first page.

Come on. Be serious.

Rychu

Thane of Smashville
3DS FC
1908-0105-4965
And this is the request I ignore.

Do you not understand how unreasonably difficult your request is?

1. You do not provide pictures.
2. You want 3 characters in 1 sig.
3. You want these 3 characters that are in one style respective to each other to all be made into another.

Figure out how these 3 points relate to my guidelines on the first page.

Come on. Be serious.
Okay, I'm sorry.
I didnt relize how difficult it would be.
Then, is there someone who can do it? Or am I better off just asking for somthing else?

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
http://i291.photobucket.com/albums/ll306/coolswampert/Brawl/SSBB_PeachPNG.jpg
I'm posting this request on another thread, but only because the other dude is inactive.
Background/colors: A dark red, mixed with shades of black. Darken the PIC if necessary to make it blend. You can incorporate the original BG if necessary as well.
Style: I want the sig to be short, and not too wide, showing peches face, not necessarily her crown, and her umbrella. I would like it to be sharp.
Text: have it say "Wretched" but make the W bigger than the other letters and make sure the font has a W with heavy italic influence and a cursive, curly look. White, preferrably near the light source so that it doesn't stick out too much.
I hope that's enough.

Rychu

Thane of Smashville
3DS FC
1908-0105-4965

What about this, streched into the size of a sig, and on the side saying:
Jack. Jack is DEAD. Call me...Joker. And as you can see, i'm alot happier.
HAHAHAHA.
And If the HA's could be um...like in a red, dripping text to look like blood, that'd be cool too, but if not, then they could be left out.

Unfortunatly, I couldn't find something...higher quality. Sorry. I'll look again sometime when I have more time on a computer, but this should give a decent outline.
Unless you could improve the quality, somehow, like make the colors sharper. Let me know and I'll search again for a better picture. :)

Is this better?

E123Omega

Smash Lord
http://i291.photobucket.com/albums/ll306/coolswampert/Brawl/SSBB_PeachPNG.jpg
I'm posting this request on another thread, but only because the other dude is inactive.
Background/colors: A dark red, mixed with shades of black. Darken the PIC if necessary to make it blend. You can incorporate the original BG if necessary as well.
Style: I want the sig to be short, and not too wide, showing peches face, not necessarily her crown, and her umbrella. I would like it to be sharp.
Text: have it say "Wretched" but make the W bigger than the other letters and make sure the font has a W with heavy italic influence and a cursive, curly look. White, preferrably near the light source so that it doesn't stick out too much.
I hope that's enough.
Maybe you should get a more fitting picture. You're asking me to blend a pic with brighter colors to a background with dark sharp colors. Try looking for another picture that fits along with that.

Just sayin, makes life alot easier for me.

E123Omega is f***ing amazing!!

:peach: <3
kthxbai

What about this, streched into the size of a sig, and on the side saying:
Jack. Jack is DEAD. Call me...Joker. And as you can see, i'm alot happier.
HAHAHAHA.
And If the HA's could be um...like in a red, dripping text to look like blood, that'd be cool too, but if not, then they could be left out.

Unfortunatly, I couldn't find something...higher quality. Sorry. I'll look again sometime when I have more time on a computer, but this should give a decent outline.
Unless you could improve the quality, somehow, like make the colors sharper. Let me know and I'll search again for a better picture. :)

Is this better?
Is this decent?

Top Bottom