• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

E123's Sig Shop

Landry

Smash Ace
So, I've got a request if you can help me out. I don't know too too much about photo quality or any of that stuff so whatever the easiest resolution and settings are for you would be fine. I just want it to be able to work here on smashboards.

http://www.rock-songs.com/bob-dylan/dylan1.jpg

That's the photo. It's Bob Dylan and I was hoping for a kind of psychedelic feel to the signature. Something with bright blues, greens, pinks. You know, the cool funky colors of the '70s. This is a Dylan tour poster that I like a lot (http://dcrit.sva.edu/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/dylan_poster.jpg). I guess the colors in his hair (not specifically, but you get the idea) is the kind of idea I'd like. Creative liberties are all yours since I'm not sure how or what specifically to do. If this is at all possible then thanks in advance.

DusK-The-Stray

Smash Ace
I would like to request a sig.

Size dimensions: The same size as yours.

Render (I think, I'm not really sure what a render is :<): http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos...347282243_100001219373795_367933_828971_n.jpg
If you can please change Lucario's color to that of his normal red costume from brawl, that'd be awesome though I would understand if it's too much. Also keep the fire without the text if possible.

Theme: Brutal-esque, by that I mean a style that seems fitting with the image. I'd like a machine-like look to the background. If not, then a style that fits the image the closest in your opinion.

Text: The words, DusK and The-Stray under it in Papyrus style (or any other style that looks similar or better in your opinion.) in silver color if it looks good. Otherwise, you can choose the color as long as it doesn't look out of place. The text can be anywhere.

Color: If you can change Luc's color to the red color I mentioned above, than I would like the sig's general color to match. If it stays blue, then general color scheme blue.

I understand if you have to decline.

Rychu

Thane of Smashville
3DS FC
1908-0105-4965
Hello again. I know I got my sig a few months ago but is it alright if I request a new one made with this picture?

I dont have any perferred style so use whatever you think would look best on this picture.

Thanks and much appreciated

E123Omega

Smash Lord
:( Benoit. Dear god, almost 4 years. Personally I don't think I can do much with that picture.

R.I.P Chris Benoit.

EDIT: Monday morning: I swear I'll TRY to get something done, I've just been so freakin lazy!

E123Omega

Smash Lord
Can everybody who wants a sig request them again? I'd like to see everybody who actually remember they posted here so I don't do sigs for no reason.

Rychu

Thane of Smashville
3DS FC
1908-0105-4965
I know it's on the same page but I wanted to show I'm still here :)

DusK-The-Stray

Smash Ace
Still here, broski.

I would like to request a sig.

Size dimensions: The same size as yours.

Render (I think, I'm not really sure what a render is :<): http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-...3_828971_n.jpg
If you can please change Lucario's color to that of his normal red costume from brawl, that'd be awesome though I would understand if it's too much. Also keep the fire without the text if possible.

Theme: Brutal-esque, by that I mean a style that seems fitting with the image. I'd like a machine-like look to the background. If not, then a style that fits the image the closest in your opinion.

Text: The words, DusK and The-Stray under it in Papyrus style (or any other style that looks similar or better in your opinion.) in silver color if it looks good. Otherwise, you can choose the color as long as it doesn't look out of place. The text can be anywhere. EDIT: If it all possible, can you add the text "We've abandoned all semblance of presence." somewhere? Thanks.

Color: If you can change Luc's color to the red color I mentioned above, than I would like the sig's general color to match. If it stays blue, then general color scheme blue.

I understand if you have to decline.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
After awhile I'd like to make an Avatar request.
Size: 150x150
Image: http://i.imgur.com/TNGi9.png I'd generally like everything else gone except for a bit of Yoshi's neck up to his head while bread is still in his mouth.
Theme: A Morning Sun like background with Slushy/Ice effect (I know like my name...Or like SoniKupo's background, but different)
Text: None
Color: Since I want it with a morning sun/ice Effect I guess a bit of Yellow White Cyan and Blue.

The second avatar I request months ago I think?
I still have, and will probably use again if you can't accept this request. Your avatars are so good I can actually keep them more longer then a couple of months.

This's okay right, just reposting it and editting the other post?

DFEAR

Smash Hero
Can everybody who wants a sig request them again? I'd like to see everybody who actually remember they posted here so I don't do sigs for no reason.
i would like to make a request o.o

size:
313PX x 94PX
resolution: default (72)
color mode: CMYK quality: 16bit

stock/render photo:
http://img441.imageshack.us/img441/1597/asianwomanshushing.jpg

would like a vintage look to it. colors approved would be cyan/magenta/yellow/black/white any of those or in combination would be fine :3...

ty in advance!

reposted

E123Omega

Smash Lord
I'm no longer motivated to do these anymore to tell you the truth = \

Haven't done one since Christmas so I think for now, I won't make sigs for a little while. I apologize for the people who requested a sig and have gotten nothing from me :(

Top Bottom