• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Duke Biweeklies has a new thread. It should be above this one in the tournament list

DJRome

Smash Hero
also snap, i don't run brawl because i don't provide any setups. i provide 50-100% of the melee setups at any given duke so that is the basis for my tourneys.

i would be open to hosting if i had 3+ setups but i do not

ZeldaRox!

Smash Lord
hellz yea, but if i get in any fights with u dukies cause im a diehard unc fan, thats the last ull see of me at the godforsaken school.
lol.....I will be the only dukie here....maybe 1 or 2 more. We're sorry we're the best. But we forgive you for wanting to squabble over it. :) j/k

KoozyK

Smash Ace
lol kevin y u trolling? hung out with ksk to long when u came eh? lolol

mike......no im not gonna start. we'll see whos better this year tho :p

ZeldaRox!

Smash Lord
basketball...... r u kidding? this yea ain't your year. trust me. I'm assuming you r a UNC fan. Wait til next year. Maybe you will have a chance. Those babies will have lost their diapers by then. LOL

Kevin just trying to end this thread. He's probably looking for any reason to close it. lol j/k

ZeldaRox!

Smash Lord
Watch zeldarox pick mk specifically on me.

Mad salty.
psshhhh; I only picked MK because you picked ROB after me telling you that's the one match-up that I can't figure out and can't stand. Sheesh I'm not sure if you've been trolling me or are seriously legit mad at me picking MK. I'd rather fight a dozen MKs than a single ROB. Campy azz character that when you try to approach throws an f*n top in your face and then does his token spot dodge to down smash......watcha gonna do? Shield?.....get grabbed; spot dodge?......its a long azz multihit move so you gettin' punished anyway;......roll away......well now you're back to approaching aren't you?

Hard azz match-up to learn. So please don't troll me because I picked the only character that I can use that stands a chance. I wasn't salty at you. I was just a little upset that you would so strong counter-pick me specifically after using snake all day. smdh

ZeldaRox!

Smash Lord
^^^^^^^^^^^^^
smdh smdh; I'm sorry if you feel like I was salty with you. Or that I was unfair with you. If it makes you feel better, when you use ROB, I will use falco. I think I can cover more options with Falco in that MU than with Zelda. I hope to get to the point where my first reaction is not to go MK. But you need to learn that MU. That's all you're gonna get in NC. Don't get mad at me for using him. I told you I hate ROB and you chose him anyway. Sorry, I had no choice. I was mad at losing to Mario and I was not about to walk out of the tourney with a losing record. Forgive me.

Stockfield

Smash Champion
Hard azz match-up to learn. So please don't troll me because I picked the only character that I can use that stands a chance. I wasn't salty at you. I was just a little upset that you would so strong counter-pick me specifically after using snake all day. smdh
You do know MK is ROB's worst match-up, along with DDD. He definitely didn't hard counter you.

Make this the 13th of Nov. man please, I can't make it on the 6th.

ZeldaRox!

Smash Lord
You do know MK is ROB's worst match-up, along with DDD. He definitely didn't hard counter you.

Make this the 13th of Nov. man please, I can't make it on the 6th.
Yes, he hard coutner picked 'me'; he didn't counter-pick my character (I was going to go Zelda all tourney....with a little bit of Falco); but I told him how much I hate ROB and how hard ROB is for me to deal with. And he decided it would be an easy win and went ROB. Anyone who goes ROB hard counters me simply because I can't get over that match-up. Zelda certainly has an impossible time dealing with him. And Falco has to predict a lot of stuff to stand a chance. I only chose MK because he changed from Snake to ROB. And I said I don't think you can switch characters now but I'm not going to ***** about it so I'm just going to use the only character where I know the options I have.

So the 13th. I don't mind when it is. I just want to get a consensus. But I like the 13th more.

ZeldaRox!

Smash Lord
Looks like the date is gonna be the 13th. Need help furnishing tvs please. So....please bring some tvs!!!

ZeldaRox!

Smash Lord
Yeah I'm probably not going to NCSU. Might go to this instead.
I want to go to the NCSU one and show my support but I might have prior obligations that weekend. I know its gonna look bad that I don't show up to there tourney but expect them to show up to mine. But its not like that at all. I hope foxy gets a good turnout. He said he stopped doing them in the first place because of the bad turnout rate. I'd feel so guilty and bad if he got a bad turnout :(

*CT*

Smash Lord
Well Halloween/ 10/30 isn't really the best day to hold it imo. I'd rather go to a few parties and I know that I have mandatory work that day to begin with x.x

ZeldaRox!

Smash Lord
just got 3 more wiis; so that's at least 4 that will be ready for the tournament

btw......does anyone have codes or something to unlock everything?

Top Bottom