• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Duke Biweeklies 2/13/11

Uncle

Novus Ordo Seclorum
Whew, what a relief--I was worried yet another Bowser main dropped him for a better character!

Uncle, who did you go Bowser against?
Ha, that would be tragic, dude. I don't think I'll ever stop playing Bowser, but I always will be choosy regarding when to bring him out. Some match ups are just plain no-nos to me, like MK and DK.

I went Bowser against Tac, since he plays characters I actually don't mind facing as the Koopa King.

p.i.

Smash Journeyman
H1N1 and Uncle, thanks for paying my entrance fee <3 I kind of didn't want to enter, but I guess it was worth it. I'm not sure if you wanted me to pay you back, but remind me and I will bring money.

Uncle, good Ganondorf and G&W dittos. We should Ganon ditto more next time.

H1N1... Well done getting 3rd, you earned it. I'm going to tell my friend in Michigan about secretion, maybe it will work on Lain lol.

V1CE, you did well. You just shouldn't have wasted secretion in friendlies lol.

Duo, good games. Next time your Lucario won't beat me. We'll see about MK lol.

ZeldaRox, normally I like Norfair, but you used it well... You almost had me game 3 too. Good games.

Stockman, I want to beat you without any (semi-legit) johns. Keep up your motivation even in losers bracket.

Shady, I hope you are having more fun now, and maybe you can start using Snake again too. Just because you are using your main doesn't mean you have to play 100% serious.

Tac, nice Marth, would've liked to play you some more. You were the one using Pika in Melee, right? He's so weird in that game...

Arch, nice TL. That last game with Marth dittos was painful...

Good games everyone.

H1N1

Smash Journeyman
Arch- you had an off day. Learn diddy

Dublio- your awesome come to more tournaments. Fun friendlies and videos

Vice- secretion wont break the grabs

Gaga- lol you suck at eating the insanity wing.

Ben- our money wasn't a waste. Ii knew you would do well.

Stockfield- good friendlies. Were pretty even ?

Duo- thanks for the fox advice. But I was plotting ICs against you since the last tourney.

Craig/sushi- boobs

Rag- I hope I don't go against you again. Tough Mk.

Mike- im not an ***. My Gannon is just beast

Good job everyone else but im to lazy to type anymore.

Stockfield

Smash Champion
@Ben, Johns or no johns you still beat me, I'll get you next time lol.

Edit: H1N1, yeah our matches are always close and it seems like we just went back and forth in wins. So yeah we are pretty even lol.

~Tac~

One day at a time.
NNID
Kamidachi
Switch FC
SW-6745-2861-2990
nah eff melee... I do jab reset rests and and like up air up tilt pound tech chase rests... LOL i never play jiggs.. my falcon and marth ws gettin off tho... If MK was in melee then i would like melee... EFF MELEE
Don't get 4-stocked by me again, Steve. I know it hurt the three times I did it last night when I wasn't sandbagging.

And yeah Ben, we should totally get some more matches in next time. I'll work on my QACing just for you.

Secretions. Everywhere. Use them. They workkkk.

V1CE

Smash Champion
don't get 4-stocked by me again, steve. I know it hurt the three times i did it last night when i wasn't sandbagging.

And yeah ben, we should totally get some more matches in next time. I'll work on my qacing just for you.

Secretions. Everywhere. Use them. They workkkk.
fffffffffffffffffffffffff i thought i was good in meleee!!!! My dreams are now ruined!!!!!!!!!

~Tac~

One day at a time.
NNID
Kamidachi
Switch FC
SW-6745-2861-2990
Bomb tricks? Silly rabbit. Bombs don't save you from chaingrabs. Secretions do, however.

John12346

Smash Master
NNID
JohnNumbers
So...

5 bucks in the pot means $100 to go around among 20 entrants...
Since splitting makes the payouts 45-45-10...

1. Kadaj - Split Winners :marth: :metaknight: ($45)
1. Sushi - Split Losers :metaknight: :gw: ($45)
3. H1N1 :popo: :fox: :falco: ($10)

Sound about right?

Duo55

Smash Ace
just realized something... why is MK the first character in my name. Don't be a noob craig, fix that crap. I only played him three matches this tourney. I played fox double that.

V1CE

Smash Champion
just realized something... why is MK the first character in my name. Don't be a noob craig, fix that crap. I only played him three matches this tourney. I played fox double that.
lol duo my bad I just copy pasted MK first in the character thing for everyone who use mk... i posted these results under his name... im sure craig will fix it tho...

bushidobrown

Smash Apprentice
same here. I used mk one match (lost). diddy everything else.

and btw. I have a confession to make. I beat zeldarox game 3 last stock and he sd'ed during that match.

I know zeldarox is getting better every tourney but I know my lack of practice is hurting me in tournament.

ZeldaRox!

Smash Lord
i main falco and as of right now I will only use mk for the pika mu; thought I had it down but I clearly don't; he's my crutch there. Otherwise, I hate using that character.

But I'm deadset on falco.

But I do enjoy just playing sheik/zelda in friendlies and some MU's in which I feel comfortable with them. But I no longer consider either my main.

Speaking of falco though:

I finally got the double laser down almost perfectly. Almost everytime I do it I get the second laser to be a silent laser. And I can finally "make it rain" (to an extent).

Now I'm just working on the SK92 combo (so ****ing simple but so ****ing hard to get my hands to move that damn fast) and different dacus buffers.

Top Bottom