• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ducktales Mafia - Game over

Actually its not a generalization of everyone else's points and who are you to tell me that this has no merit? I further detail why he's scum in my GLG post. Read it.
We have read it, it's weak. Also your further detail as to why he's scum is based around your GLGscum connection.

How is it not a generalization? That's what everyone has been saying about Soupa, you added nothing new.

Kuzi said:
As for the Ryker, which seems the be the largest wagon as of now, we think he's straight up town. A lot of PFP's points on him are phrased in such a way that make them seem scummy but, in reality, they're null tells at best.

Reading through the thread, probably the scummiest thing I could find from Ryker is here.

Ryker said:
Because it makes no sense. Soup is always pushing and I don't know why you fault him for it. Then you push Soup on it instead of me. You don't even mention me, nor do you mention Asid Wash. Instead you stay on the weaker player. Why is that?
Which I'll admit is grimy as **** because its painfully obvious that SN was just targeting Soup because he was a topic of discussion, not because he was the weaker player. Most everything else that Ryker has said, though curt, has matched up with Seik and my thoughts very well. The exception to this being his SN scum read, which both Seik and myself get a pretty strong town vibe from.
PFP's case is apparantly just null tells so therefore they can't be town tells either, you find a grimy post and agree that it's grimy, and that his train of thought matches up with yours besides some reads?

Just go into detail to explain your Ryker read. That's all we want. That's not enough explanation because most of it is just saying, "Meh null, ew grimy, we like his thoughts.".

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Don't have the time to make a votecount now. I'm reminding yo of the deadline, which is in two days. Also, DatHydra receives a permanent modvote for multiple failures to post on his hydra account.

DatHydra

Seikend|th3kuzinator
Getting to it now, h/o

Sorry Gheb, slipped my mind for some reason.

Didn't realize the deadline was so close, thought it was 10 days deadlines.

DatHydra

Seikend|th3kuzinator
Ate my post again. fuu

-Ryker has been taking avenues that me and seik ourselves wanted to take. Specifically Soup, ZB, and PFP (in the beginning of the game).

-Think the case on him is full of air where the points being used to convict him aren't even scummy. His wagon buildup close to deadline (especially with Raptor calling PFP's case baseless and then doing a complete 180 within two posts) doesn't sit well with me.

-He came into the game trying to get everyone out of RVS and trying to pressure PFP into why he was prolonging it. Scum hunted many different players afterwards. Consistently wanted GLG's reads and pestered him until he finally stated them. Scumhunted Soup for the blatant scuminess that was 108. 122 strikes a town chord with me and I feel he was genuinely pressuring players to get their info out on the table so he could have concrete stance to look back at.

Classy Raptor

Smash Rookie
You placed your vote on Ryker, wanting to lynch him as scum. Then you wonder why people aren't weighing the option of TvT when talking to you. Do you have knowledge the rest of us do not possess?

:squirtle:
That was a merely a baited question seeing if I could catch an easy slip. As already mentioned in simpler terms.

@Raptor: Why the quick switch from the GLG to the Ryker wagon despite saying you wanted GLG dead first? Regardless of PFP's case, which one of those two do you personally think is scummier?
I never was on GLG. I have, however, said I wouldn't mind to see him go. To me I would rather go for the scum than go on a lurkerhunt, which is what GLG is. Even though Ryker's presence is just non-existent anymore.

...and Raptor has been playing the IC, trying to break down and overanalyse fairly simple concepts such as here. I've never actually seen how Chaco plays to this could be textbook Chaco but it just looks like he's very conscious of asking everyone's thoughts after every point he makes. Seems a little overcautious.

@Raptor: Can you explain your suspicion of SN? I read your post a few times but I still don't really see what you're getting at.
I wouldn't say IC, per se, but I was trying to go through and clean up PFP's case and actually apply tells to it so that it is more concrete. My play is always different, and the lapse of time since my last full mafia game is the resulting style. I could further explain the taking time to read instead of gutting this because I am near 100% unfamiliar with the playerlist, and that would explain it all. However, your "accusation" of overcautious is by far a stretch. Asking questions gives material to work with, and this game was stale.

Lastly, the suspicion on SN is a stretch off Ryker. There was a tel that sometimes beat my *** on MS that I never picked up on, over explanation from co-mafia. In an attempt to raise they're thread presence and whatnot the scum partner would continuously question the other mafioso. I could apply links but it's been so long since I've been on there (1.5 years) that it would be fruitless to check.

Glyph is V/LA until Tuesday, he let me know last night.

Classy Raptor

Smash Rookie
It doesn't look good for Ryker that he has been lurking the thread, but not responding.

Mod: Prod if applicable.

ZacBlock

Smash Rookie
Still out of town... I'll hopefully be able to post cases on Ryker and GLG tonight, with deadline Wednesday.

DH vs. TSN is TvT in my mind. I'm interested in seeing DH respond to the Ryker case when I post it.

-He came into the game trying to get everyone out of RVS and trying to pressure PFP into why he was prolonging it. Scum hunted many different players afterwards. Consistently wanted GLG's reads and pestered him until he finally stated them. Scumhunted Soup for the blatant scuminess that was 108. 122 strikes a town chord with me and I feel he was genuinely pressuring players to get their info out on the table so he could have concrete stance to look back at.
Just verifying that you meant "consistently wanted ZB's reads"? Ryker has shown a very reserved interaction with GLG.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
I'm helping Gheb out with vote counts. This should be the most accurate.

giraffelasergun [2] - ZacBlock, DatHydra
Soupamario [2] - Ryker, Asid Wash
Ryker [3] - ~The Savage Nynph~, PeopleFacePunch, Classy Raptor
ZacBlock [1] - giraffelasergun

Not voting: Soupamario

Takes 5/9 to lynch - Deadline: Wednesday, June 29th

PeopleFacePunch

Smash Rookie
Half of this hydra is catching up, so we will respond to everything when he gets fully caught up.

Just so everyone knows, Ryker was V/LA all the way up to yesterday, said he was going to post today, and is now streaming a game. Take that as you will.

Asid Wash

Asdioh|Washed Laundry
I r rereading and found a question I want to ask
I stayed on GLG hard at the beginning of the game, even when nobody else was interacting with him. I'm pretty sure I said it before, but I'll say it again now: GLG is my top lynch pick for toDay, and I would be perfectly fine with seeing him gone.
Why is this? I currently have him as null, can't remember much of what he's done (as of halfway down page 5 on 40ppp)

Asid Wash

Asdioh|Washed Laundry
Never mind.
Sure. I'm not focusing on your early posts dealing with PFP in RVS. I think you were contradicting yourself there, but the contradiction is not why I think you're scum. However, you did not respond well to my questions that came shortly after:

• In 63 I ask you for your stance on PFP. In 64 you never truly give it. You were voicing suspicions of PFP earlier, but you back down from that and say he was just being stupid in RVS. You bring up his slight OMGUS towards Soup, but never call him scum for it. In fact, the closest thing to a stance you give in 64 is that you don't understand why I would think he is town.
  • In 76 I call you out on having done nothing up until that point, and ask you who you would vote. This goes ignored.
  • 87 is your next post. No vote, just continuing with this weak pressure on PFP. You're not even taking initiative with this pressure... it comes in response to PFP's question.

Note that 117 again is made very carefully. Your 192 makes me feel slightly better, but honestly, I am very surprised that people are calling me out for being non-confrontational with the way you've been posting. You were explicitly asked for stances, and you ignored the requests.

Now, add in this very odd interaction that's going on between you and Ryker. Mind telling me your thoughts on his 135? Are the attacks on him the only reason why you think he's town?

I would love to hear something more concrete against us. We're the scummiest slot because we're scumhunting, but you think it's fake? We don't only ask questions to those who we think are scum -_- In fact, nobody does that (except Soup apparently lol), so I'm not sure why you're calling us out on it.

Moreover, if you were to lynch us and see our town flip, would you then go after TSN?

GLG, mind letting us know what your mafia experience is?

I kinda like this.

I should read the rest of the thread before I comment on stuff I guess.

Asid Wash

Asdioh|Washed Laundry
@ZB: Motivation behind his posts? Do you think he has any good motivation in the posts I quoted?

@CR: What?

It's not that Ryker is playing dumb, its that hes playing bad.

You're calling a vote "gauging for reactios," but if the vote looks suspicious and is a bad vote in general (BS reasons), should we just ignore that because he may be fishing for reactions?

Here's why we think he's scum:
- His vote on TSN (It was really bad. Voting someone because they said "I think this is TvS" is a very bad vote), which looks more suspicious after he says that Soupa v TSN could be SvS.
- He asked questions that aren't helpful to town at ALL (for example: asking ZacBlock for his reads after he gave them, asking why TSN isn't pushing Ryker just because they're pushing Soupa, etc.)
- Degrading the argument between himself and TSN just because TSN isn't pushing Ryker, which is stupid because the content on Soupa's push is different than what someone would push for Ryker, but he ignored the content on the Soupa push.
- Defending Soupa, who is also scummy. This is scummy because of the way he's defending him (via ignoring the content on the Soupa push).
- Generalizing the reasons for TSN calling Ryker scummy, which were COMPLETELY wrong and it looked like an attempt to paint TSN as scummy and call his reasons BS.
- When given why someone thinks ZacBlock is town, he calls ZB out for "dodging giving reads," which he never did and he called the whole debate between ZB and GLG something that wouldn't stick as a way to down play his scum hunting. It doesn't look good at all.

Honestly, if thats all you can get from my case, then I don't care what you think. Ryker isn't dumb for sure, so hes scum.
@PFP: Sorry for initially calling your focal point "him being dumb". It's a weird case. So, work with me here. I reread in context, and through your case. It is a bit convincing, but let's break it down.

First off, how confident are you that Ryker is scum?

Secondly, let's go through your list one by one, and define them by tells! This will help me and everyone else, GREATLY, understand your case.

The Vote on TSN:

I would consider this, if applied to any tell, just voting for no reason; poor reasoning. However, that is if it is outside of Ryker's meta to do so. Agree/Disagree? Also, is it outside of Ryker's meta? I'm not familiar with him.

Unhelpful Questions

Generally I would classify what you titled this as, as Derailment. However, the questions he kept repeating and asking, while derailing, were also just dumb and looked as if he wasn't paying attention. I will give you this tell however. +1

Content Push

I really do not know what to classify this as. I would say deliberately avoiding the queries of others. What do you believe? +1

Soup Defense

I would like to call this a chainsaw defense, however, he flips on him too... That is very odd. Looks like he wanted to defend him, then flipped off of him after he saw it was a losing battle and saw the potential in a Soup wagon. +3

The three tells here are: Chainsaw Defense, Wagoning, and Opportunism Agree/Disagree?

Generalization

I don't believe this is really a strong tell, but however, coupled with the other behaviors, I'll give you this one as well. +1

ZB Reads

I really don't know exactly if that can even fit anywhere other than like, not paring attention or just being plain bad...However, there is a reason that could be there. Sometimes scum ask for excessive explanation from co-mafia. I can lightly see that being the case here.

Vote: Ryker
FoS: TSN

Also, since Ryker's presence has near vanished, and the already quiet, sidelining ZB could've very well gotten onto him. I think it could be that case, but it's a stretch. Thoughts?
ahhh this looks so... compelling.

Asid Wash

Asdioh|Washed Laundry
Really and truly just get out, please. You're doing nothing at all, and are a true waste of space in this game when someone who will actually play could be replaced in. Play the game.
Ah, there's the callout I didn't see.

I'll have to re-read, but it feels like you only started coming down on Ryker after it was clear he would be a primary lynch candidate. When you came into the game he was already under pressure, but you sorta dismissed it. I'll look this part over tomorrow.
WL's been saying he thinks Ryker is scum for a while now, but I've had him as null since I've barely paid attention to the thread, so he's probably mostly held off because of that.

We're pretty sure he's scum at this point, we'll be giving reads in a minute.

Asid Wash

Asdioh|Washed Laundry
Unvote

SUP. Kuz here after just finishing the thread.

I've been talking to Seikend on aim about Soup's slot for awhile now and we've pretty much come to conclusion he's scum. I did a complete ISO on him and havn't found one speck of content from that slot the entire game, just posts saying "I will do something when I am ****ing ready," which is just followed my more johns and then a subsequent request replacement. In other games I've seen Soup as stubborn town, despite him putting on a show of arrogance, he'd always buckle down and actually contribute content when he needed to. It wasn't difficult for him to take an avenue he thought was questionable and push it. His play here is all reactive and plainly shows that he doesn't have the initiative to scumhunt. This is very uncharaceristic of townSoup and I think its because he knows that any path he takes this game is complete bull****.

I think he realized his slot might be an eligible candidate for a lynch so he wanted to save his slot by replacing out at this point in time, knowing he wouldn't be putting any effort into the game before the deadline.

However, I've had some bad experiences chasing players replace out before the deadline and I'd like to see the impressions Zen gives me. As it stands now I want that slot dead at deadline if we are split or toMorrows lynch at the very least.
Neat.

(meant to multiquote this as well but forgot apparently 10char)

Asid Wash

Asdioh|Washed Laundry
Your GLG case is also extremely reliant on the connections to Soupa considering he is scum. You do realize that we have like 24 hours till deadline because Days last 7 days and the game started on the 21st. It's almost the 28th.

FoS: DatHydra
dislike.

(then I skimmed [read: didn't read] the rest of the J vs Kuz stuff because I always ignore that)

DH vs. TSN is TvT in my mind. I'm interested in seeing DH respond to the Ryker case when I post it.
We like ZacBlock.

I finished reading the thread!!!!

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Let me get this **** out of the way.

This vote looks so bad.

Voting someone for saying they think something is TvS looks like a huge BS reason to vote someone. Both of the players he was referencing have posted enough info to consider them atleast null-town or null-scum.
K. What did that vote accomplish? What was my motivation behind making it? Where did I go afterword?

Lol at calling someone out for buddying and then asking to buddy someone.
K. Is that a scum tell? Why/why not?

Welp... SvS...

The post below it doesn't clear this either, since you voted Nymph for saying it was TvS pretty much.
What are you saying here? Did you read the post and comprehend that I'm doing exactly the opposite of what I accused TSN of doing? Why are you implying that you've caught a contradiction?

Good job describing your play this game :troll:

Putting Soup on your townlist because of TSN's push is blech. Why you did this now over when he was initially being voted is confusing as well.
Is that a request for an explanation, or are you going to continue spending this game talking around me instead of to me. It was in response to TSN's push. I posted it when I saw TSN's push. What are you implying? If you read further, or even look at a vote count, you'll see that Soup isn't on my town list.

This is really dumb.

The push on Soupa was for him being extremely fake and over the top. You nor AL did this at all, which is why he's pushing Soupa over you. You asking this looks like you're trying to defend Soupa, who you just had as null-scum a while ago.
So? It didn't look fake or over the top. It looked ********, but TSN through out a comment made to make it look like Soup was being deceptive when I didn't think so. He was trying to put a snake in Soup's boot, so I called him on it. I pointed out that I did something that was definitely fake, yet, even with that confirmation, he didn't come after me for it, but when Soup might have done it, it's damning.

Do you think Soup was being fake? Do you think "being fake" is a scum tell?

"So? I really don't care at all about the content of his push" =

Unvote
Vote: Ryker

You don't care about the content of his push, yet you're defending him to hell lol. The content of his push is the reason why he's being voted, so obviously what you're saying is all bull **** and you're obviously looking like scum.

"So obviously what you're saying is all bull ****..."

At that stage, I cared that he was concerned with scum hunting. I cared that he was taking strides forward. I don't count on Soup to be right. God knows I never count on anyone else to be right. I care that, at a part of the game where it would be easy to fade into the background, Soup didn't. Why is that sentence the vote worthy offense? Why is what I'm saying so obviously bull ****? You make a baseless comment there by calling something scummy that is not. Explain why it's scummy or explain why you blew it up as the lynch worthy offense when it isn't scummy.

It's definetly not a fact. It's a ploy.

He's said why he's pushing Soupa at least three times, yet you STILL question him on it. This looks like a really desperate attempt to defend him.

J's last sentence in his 96 is exactly what you're trying to do, and its obvious that J/Gova have reasons for voting Soupa over you/AL, so it just makes you look worse.
Not looking at 96 right now. Quote it for me and I'll address this.

Tunneling is not always a scum tell at ALL. Don't think you're scum for saying this, but just wanted to say that you're wrong.
Why? What's positive about it?

Disagree'ing with your soupa vote. Not becuase he's townie, but because of the reasons you have. It's obvious he views the tunneling as a town tell, along with him saying that he doesn't like ZB jumping on me shows that he believes ZB being town. Your vote on him is BS, and the flip is also complete BS.
Whatever man. You're saying that my reasons are bull****, but you aren't debunking them. My read on Soup changed. There's no comfortable way to move it, so let me ask you this: what motivation would I have to go to the trouble of putting myself into an awkward flip as scum? :troll:

When you said this, he has given reads on 4 out of the 8 players in this game(not including himself)...

Did he not give us reads on TSN and Soupa in the post you quoted...?
Look at the beginning. Look at the sidelining. Look at me pushing to get reads from him. Look at when they come out. I had to work to get them and I still have a problem with the hesitancy to give them and the backdoors he left with them. I don't like him, but I'm not voting him and have not voted him for a reason.

This makes it look like you're voting him for thinking ZB is town instead of scummy play, which is what your vote should be used for.
Did you not even bother to read the rest of that post?

By the time this was posted, all of ZB's reads are now out in the public at the bottom of page 3(40 ppp).
Fairly sure he ninja'd me on that one. I know he did at one point.

What? How will that not stick on GLG? The questions they asked GLG look completely legit, and they gave us information on GLG and ZB, so I don't see where you're getting this from. How did ZB dodge you asking for reads? I don't see it at all, since by the time you made this post, every single read he has is out in the public.
Do you think GLG is scum based on that information? If so, why is your vote not there?

No, it really looks like a defense on Soupa over an attack on TSN. When a player does something, they do it in different ways, based on different reactions, and probably won't be thought of as the same for it. The way you voted me and unvoted me, and the way soupa voted and unvoted me are completely different. You unvoted me when you found someone else to be more scummy (aka TSN), while soupa was just like "I'm fine with you now" and actually redirected a question to you in that exact same post. His unvote looks like he didn't care about it at all, while your unvote just looks like you found someone to pressure other than me.

You're degrading his argument because he pressed soup over you. Thats exactly what you're doing, and you're trying to make it look like thats not the case.

Except that I came out and stated that they were the same thing. I don't care if they looked different, I came out and said why they weren't and I was never shown why they were indeed different or why TSN didn't go equally on offense when I pointed it out.

I'M ATTACKING THE FACT THAT HE PUSHED SOUP OVER ME! I DON'T GIVE TWO ****S ABOUT SOUP'S LIFE AT THIS POINT!

Desist with the defending Soup bull****. It's much more involved with attacking TSN's logic.

TSN never said ANYTHING like that about you at all, yet you call them scum for it. Welp.
They were perfectly welcome to come and say I was incorrect. To explain why they were voting me. To disprove my accusations. To push a case.

It never happened. Why?

Except those reads were there since the bottom of page 3 (post 119 or 120).

Already explained second paragraph, but just incase you don't want to read up, his unvote and your unvote were COMPLETELY different in every way, shape, or form.
Beat the same drum over and over and it doesn't get any louder. I've already responded to both of these earlier in this post. You're trying to make your post bigger.

The reasons you gave for him thinking you're scum were complete and total bull ****. Of course he's going to call you out for Strawmanning.

He also corrected you along with calling you out, which is exactly what he should have done.
Please quote where so I can respond instead of making comments like that.

Rykers play this game has been absolute ****, and we think he's scum for it.
Your case is dumb and so are you. Was this Joey or Sword?

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
I think I like PFP's 204, but there's something odd about it, and I can't figure out why. Maybe because it's focusing exclusively on the content of Ryker's posts instead of examining the motivation behind them?

Soup is an idiot, but I don't want to allow ourselves to be too distracted by him. I doubt we have a vig, but he would make a good shot.

Scummiest to Towniest:
giraffelasergun
Ryker
Asid Wash
Classy Raptor
Soupamario
PeopleFacePunch
DatHydra
~The Savage Nymph~

TSN strongly town largely because of conflict with Ryker. If Ryker were to flip town he would likely not be my number one town read.

AW is eh... the way they came in to address the pressure on Ryker was odd, as they sorta brushed it off while still making sure to acknowledge it (see post 166). Then they focus hard on Soup, which is an easy case to make, as it wouldn't implicate you even on townSoup flip with the way Soup has been playing.

ToDay, I want to lynch GLG. Ryker toMorrow if he flips scum.

I like this post.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Nothing new in the PFP/Classy Raptor summary, so I'm not going into it.

TSN sits on the sideline all of page 6.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Ryker, who is scum?
Soup. He looks like Fire and Ice Soup.
TSN is a scummy ******* and should be killed with fire, but I don't know if I can get it.
GLG could be scum. He's a lurker and he's not doing anything.
PFP's case is bull****. I HATE it. I want to see his response to me before I continue, but the entire thing isn't geared around calling me out for scum tells. It's geared around saying I'm wrong when I'm not.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Yeah, apologies gheb, i'm not up to playing

request replacement

don't take any of my play here legitimately, i put on a smug facr for intimidation, then i just sorta lost track on what i wanted to do.

i still wanted to play, so that's another reason i tried my play, but in the end, i'll give this to another slot.
Don't sign up for **** if you aren't going to play it.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Bad play does not imply scum. You pointed out a lot of bad play, but you didn't really point out much scum play. CR's continuation of your case was more what I would consider a good case. I don't think you're scummy for the original case though, as I don't see a reason for town or scum to do that.

Nah, I'm not faulting you for wanting a read on Soup. Though you can't deny that it is a good way to get through the Day seeming active, while not really making connections at all. It's a thought, not an accusation yet.

I'll have to re-read, but it feels like you only started coming down on Ryker after it was clear he would be a primary lynch candidate. When you came into the game he was already under pressure, but you sorta dismissed it. I'll look this part over tomorrow.

You placed your vote on Ryker, wanting to lynch him as scum. Then you wonder why people aren't weighing the option of TvT when talking to you. Do you have knowledge the rest of us do not possess?

I like this post.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
this is my last and only time replacing out, i'm in too many games off-site.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
It doesn't look good for Ryker that he has been lurking the thread, but not responding.

Mod: Prod if applicable.
Why are you trying to put a snake in my boot?

1.) I'm always on invisible, so you could never have seen me if I were lurking the thread.
2.) I've been on announced V/LA the entire time, so why would you do that?

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Ryker has shown a very reserved interaction with GLG.

That's true. I don't really care much about him at all. He's a lurker, but he was parroting me, so whatever. You can live a long time by my standards if you just parrot me. Let Launchpad vig him or something.

If you're Launchpad, don't respond to that.

Asid Wash

Asdioh|Washed Laundry
ok then. Our stances go something like this:

Soup needs to die. That's all there is to it. It will be hard to gain connections from his flip, because he's been so not-doing-anything, but he needs to go. Because he's scum and/or useless.

GLG is scummy. We'd rather lynch Soup toDay, though.

Ryker vs Nymph is likely SvT. Leaning toward Ryker in terms of scumminess, but his recent couple posts looked alright.

DatHydra, ZacBlock, and Classy Raptor can live.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Just so everyone knows, Ryker was V/LA all the way up to yesterday, said he was going to post today, and is now streaming a game. Take that as you will.
Yeah, and? I got here, didn't I? I don't like you at all for poisoning the water hole because I do multiple things with my free time.

How is it a scum tell? What do you accomplish with that post? What does the "take that as you will" comment do? Why are you trying to leave it open to interpretation instead of sharing what you gleamed from it and trying to push it?

Unvote
Vote: Soupamario

Both heads finally talked it over and this is the path we want for toDay the most. Saves the hassle of interrogating a replacement for us.

ZacBlock

Smash Rookie
Cool, Ryker's here. Back at home now... making notes on the posts that happened while I was away. Might not get to post the cases... depends on how tired I am when I'm finished.

ZacBlock

Smash Rookie
Ohhhhhh my god I CANNOT believe more people aren't voting GLG. Goddammit Soup.

Let me run this by you guys. Confirmed no independents implies 7 town 2 scum right? So, we have two mislynches before LYLO assuming we don't have a vig?

If that's the case, I MIGHT be okay with Soup lynch as policy. However, I will only vote him if we are at deadline desperate for a lynch. GLG needs to go goddamn.

ZacBlock

Smash Rookie
Can't remember if I responded to this.

@ZB: Why're we listed below Soup on your list when you've voiced many opinions on Soup, but none on us? What justifies this placement? Or is it just a placeholder?
To be honest, the order in that null range isn't all that certain. I guess you could say you were true null, while Soup was leaning slightly slightly town, just because I don't think scum would allow their partner to play like such an idiot.

Top Bottom