• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ducktales Mafia - Game over

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
A lynch has occured!

giraffelasergun [5] - DatHydra, Ryker, Asid Wash, ZacBlock, PeopleFacePuunch

giraffeslasergun [Duckworth, Vanilla Townie] has been lynched!

Night 1 begins - send in all night actions until Saturday, 2nd

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party

ZacBlock [Louie, Town Tracker] has been killed during the night!

Day 2 begins - deadline: saturday, 7th July

DatHydra [1] - MOD

Not voting: Ryker, AsidWash, DatHydra, The Savage Nymph, PeopleFacePunch, ClassyRaptor, Soupamario

With 7 alive it takes 4 to lynch.

Asid Wash

Asdioh|Washed Laundry
ZacBlock [Louie, Town Tracker] has been killed during the night!
Bah. We knew they were town :(
So let's see.... I now have to carry this hydra for a couple days because WL is V/LA. I seem to remember TSN and Ryker and GLG being scumpicks. GLG was lynched and flipped not scum. Soup was also a major pick at one point, but then he claimed JoaT and kept trying to replace out and I don't even know.

Did somebody say PFP is scum? We had him as null at best. I remember him being scummy very early on, and then he got a bit better, but I dunno.

Soup what'd you do last Night, care to tell us?

It seems both of us even forgot about this game. We will be back with extensive thoughts shortly. We need to re-read and get our heads back into it.

One side is tempted to post gifs, but has you as a town read.

The other doesn't necessarily trust you, but doesn't know what to do with you either.

Anyways, we will both post joint reads when one side's tired from being V/LA and the other seems to be tired as well at this hour.

Asid Wash

Asdioh|Washed Laundry
One side is tempted to post gifs, but has you as a town read.
good

The other doesn't necessarily trust you, but doesn't know what to do with you either.
good

Anyways, we will both post joint reads when one side's tired from being V/LA and the other seems to be tired as well at this hour.
ok

tomorrow I will make Laundry less mad by making more sense, I hope. But you really are one of our biggest scumpicks o_o

had to proofread this carefully to make sure there are no typos

We both apologize for our inactivity during the last day or two of yesterDay. Anyways we are gonna re-vamp our reads.

Town: PFP/AW/Soupa
Null: CR/DH
Scum: Ryker

Our Nulls are a bit weird because we both have conflicting views on them being in different categories.

@DH: What are your current thoughts now that GLG flipped town?
@CR: Who are you personally gonna be wanting to pursue with the info we now have?
@AW: Can you explain how we are now a top scum-read of yours? It seems to have come out of nowhere.
@Soupa: Does your PFP/TSN connection case still stand in your mind based off of ZB's flip?

Vote: Ryker

It's shortened because we lost the post because we hate the damned browser.

What is with this game and eating a lot of people's original posts? It's like evil or something.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Wait the deadline is in 4 days?!

@Mod: Is the deadline the Saturday the 9th or Thursday the 7th?

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
My mistake, it's saturday 9th. Day phases last 7 days. Hence the confusion with the "7th" in the title.

We are gonna try crank in a re-read hopefully if one side doesn't get too involved into a video game and before he has to leave for a party soon.

@Mod: Thanks for clarifying that. ^^

Okay so still 6 days, not bad. We do need the others to post but it seems a few of the people are V/LA soooo haha.

PeopleFacePunch

Smash Rookie
Inactive game is inactive.

Nothing really much has changed from our pov. This half of the hydra (Swords) is questioning our town read on TSN, die to their coasty nature this game, while Joey thinks they're town because of the manner Ryker attacked them. However, neither of us have doubts on Ryker, even with their being no connection between him and GLG.

vote: Ryker

Ryker, in your 481 you called us "definite scum" (paraphrased). This is something else that I'm troubled by. Where did it come from? You haven't really talked to us at all by the ending of yesturDay. So what is it now that makes you think we're "definite scum?" Is it just because of our case against which you didn't like?

If it was then for arguments sake, say we are wrong, you are town. Now, from your pov, does that make us scummy? What scummy intention have you observed from our case? You've often pointed out why you didn't like the case, but not what's scummy about it.

Also, btw, you've haven't really responded to our 359 in full. I know you don't want to continue the battle of the walls, but there was still a lot of points we made that you didn't get to.

---

Anyways, final thoughts. TSN v Ryker looks like SvT from my PoV (but not necessarily Joey's), but regardless, we would like to see Ryker lynched toDay.

Kay this side is fully re-read up. Time to do some more snooping around like a bloodhound.

When looking on the GLG wagon the one name that pushed the least and seemed to not fully explain his GLG scum read like at all is Ryker. He seemed to just hop on the wagon to hop on because it was between him and GLG. He didn't even try and push anyone else during that time but he called PFPscum and only did things that were reactionary to his posts to call him scum.

Also most of Ryker's posts have been nothing but reactionary/commentary to things that involve him. His PFPscum read looks OMGUS. Same with his TSN read because we were the first to call him out upon that.

One side doesn't really care for DH's defense of Ryker even up to the end of saying "We aren't lynching Ryker, we are lynching GLG." when people were still debating on going either way but the other side it is a null-tell. The other side actually thinks their attack on Soupa/GLG is town and has been doing things they like. On a Ryker-scum flip, half of us, wants to look into that slot. Weird slot for us to read at the current time.

One side doesn't care for CR's posting really but the other is getting town vibes from the way he is trying to execute his scum-hunting.

PFP/AW have put have good points throughout the game and have stayed consistent with things. We also agree with a lot of what they have to say and really do not have a problem with either person.

Soupa is only around because of his claim in our mind.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
DatHydra [1] - MOD
The Savage Nymph [1] - AsidWash
Ryker [2] - The Savage Nymph, PeopleFacePunch

Not voting: Ryker, DatHydra, ClassyRaptor, Soupamario

Classy Raptor

Smash Rookie
Vote: Ryker

Still thinking he should die, truthfully. Why he wasn't lynched yesterday confuses me...

Sorry for my inactivity, Mod, near death experience has had me occupied and recovering.

Asid Wash

Asdioh|Washed Laundry
unvote

The only thing I remember about WL's read on TSN was "Ryker vs TSN is SvT"
I voted for TSN, but I remember us both leaning towards Ryker being more likely scum than TSN.

Ryker is at L-1 already, isn't he? Oh man to quicklynch him :troll:

Anyway, I'm probably gonna be lazy in this game until late monday/tuesday.

I also remember barely skimming the past page or so, so I should reread that sometime.

The reason GLG was lynched was because he was an inactive and we were very close onto the deadline. Therefore, we really gained nothing upon his flip and a really obv townie died during the night which also gives us not much to do.

Hammer Ryker by the way.

We would love to have a free lynch choice toMorrow. We believe in fairness so Ryker should have the opportunity to defend himself for the last time and give us his final reads/claim. There is absolutely no need to rush things, but we shouldn't prolong this day to the end of deadline like yesterDay.

PeopleFacePunch

Smash Rookie
Inactive game is inactive.

TSN, what was wrong with prolonging the Day like we did yesturDay? Also, if you want to give Ryker a fair change, then why haven't you unvoted?

unvote

We really can't do much until Ryker and Soup get in here.

There's nothing wrong with prolonging the day, but it's literally another D1 since we lynched an inactive and didn't gain much from either flip. (as said before)

Plus no one seems to be doing much and we have said what we have wanted to say and asked the questions that are pressing to us at the current time. No one but AW has answered them at all.

Ryker can have more then a fair chance at L-1. L-1 is not really a problem besides self-hammering and Ryker's not that silly to do something such as that.

Asid Wash

Asdioh|Washed Laundry
Welp. Let's break it down.

There's 7 people left: ourselves, TSN, PFP, CR, DH, Ryker, and Soup. At the moment, Soup's a claimed damn JoaT. That takes him off the table. Obviously we're not putting us on that table so that takes us down to five people we're looking at. I doubt DH is scum. I see no reason to believe he is, his play makes me think he is town.

So that leaves TSN, PFP, CR, and Ryker as potential scum. I see Ryker's scummy play, but he looked better as things wore on. More importantly, if he's scum, who's his scumbuddy? Everyone from that list looks against Ryker. I said TSN v. Ryker was SvT yesterDay. I can easily see a PFP/TSN or CR/PFP scum team (maybe not CR/TSN though I dunno on that one). I cannot see Broto paired with any of those playerslots. They've been too vehemently against him to make me think he's aligned with them. I hate to make cases based purely off connections but the evidence based on it this game is too strong to ignore it

vote: PFP, most likely of the three remaining players to be connected with others.

Asid Wash

Asdioh|Washed Laundry
Hammer Ryker by the way.

We would love to have a free lynch choice toMorrow. We believe in fairness so Ryker should have the opportunity to defend himself for the last time and give us his final reads/claim. There is absolutely no need to rush things, but we shouldn't prolong this day to the end of deadline like yesterDay.
actually scratch that

unvote vote: TSN

diediediediediedie

I cannot see Broto paired with any of those playerslots. They've been too vehemently against him to make me think he's aligned with them. I hate to make cases based purely off connections but the evidence based on it this game is too strong to ignore it

vote: PFP, most likely of the three remaining players to be connected with others.
Are you serious WL? "Because they vehemently pushed him I can't think any one of them could be aligned with him." Have you ever heard of scum-distancing/bussing? If you are unfamiliar look at Mafia Royal Sleepover.

Why are you just *shrug* voting PFP in this post?

Asid Wash

Asdioh|Washed Laundry
Because I see PFP on a scum team with CR or you. I dunno how I feel about a TSN/CR scum team.

And I know what distancing and bussing are and have done both myself. Don't play that card on me. PFP's attack on Broto was not the bussing variety. He was too devoted to it. I can mildly see CR with him but I doubt Broto flips scum. I'm much more willing to lynch you or PFP today and attack Broto tomorrow if either of you flip town.

WL, you are making it hard not to bring out gifs. I am appalled by what you saying because it's you who is saying something like that, hence why I asked.

That is horrendous logic. How was it not of a bussing variety? Also so by thinking the team may be PFP/TSN do you agree with Soupa's connection case?

CR, scum-read. Can you explain that a bit? Also your DH town read a bit more besides "I see no reason to suspect him."

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Ryker can have more then a fair chance at L-1. L-1 is not really a problem besides self-hammering and Ryker's not that silly to do something such as that.
First off scum Ryker has done that before, so I don't know where you get off with that excuse. Second off, whoever hammered me would probably walk or, I dunno, get set up for a mislynch if their town.

Why the F@#$ did you think me sitting at L-1 was a good idea?

Btw, I'm here catching up.

Sitting at L-1 is not a bad thing, dear lord.

Also my logic is if you were scum Ryker and you self-hammered yourself, it'd leave your buddy alone and we'd find them eventually this game. What is the problem with being at L-1? It's a serious technique I've seen implemented, implemented myself, and even had implemented on myself many times in the past.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Vote: PFP

AW - You yourself said PFP is more likely to flip scum based on your connections. I hate both of them, but I think PFP is much more likely to flip scum. You're gonna have to sell me on TSN over PFP.

This game gets a reread when I'm done with KSSU and I'll share what I find.

Don't worry, I declare today mafia day.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Sitting at L-1 is not a bad thing, dear lord.

Also my logic is if you were scum Ryker and you self-hammered yourself, it'd leave your buddy alone and we'd find them eventually this game. What is the problem with being at L-1? It's a serious technique I've seen implemented, implemented myself, and even had implemented on myself many times in the past.
Go to ****ing hell. Do you honestly believe that ANYONE hammering me at this point would've ended well? A scum does it, they have a scum buddy to help push back a lynch. The entire town would have to push it and not get dissuaded IN LYLO OF ALL THINGS! If a townie does it, the scum have every reason to sink two votes onto a player where only one townie has to be persuaded and we lose the game.

Why in the HELL would you want to end the day that quickly?

Top Bottom