• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ducktales Mafia - Game over

Classy Raptor

Smash Rookie
The way Ryker is using the aggravation and whatnot seems scummy to me, not genuine town anger. That's just my feel.

Build a case on PFP, or whatever, because without a case you will be fighting me on a lynch because I don't see that really yet.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
The way Ryker is using the aggravation and whatnot seems scummy to me, not genuine town anger. That's just my feel.

Build a case on PFP, or whatever, because without a case you will be fighting me on a lynch because I don't see that really yet.
Three things.

1.) Why is being angry a scum tell? Don't just say it is.
2.) Now I'm not really angry, which isn't your original story.
3.) I have a history of being angry regardless of alignment and more than enough cause this game. Get your **** out of here.

PeopleFacePunch

Smash Rookie
AW, why should people take you seriously if the only reason you have for not lynching Ryker is that he may not have connections (which is total BS, since theres this thing called bussing, and its really easy to try and avoid making connections) with other players that you don't think are 100% town? Build a case or keep on getting ignored. In fact, I think on a Ryker scum flip, you're probably scum as well. He actually has two connections. They're just between players that you want us to think are confirmed town or you think are confirmed town (first being you, second being Soupa).

Why did you cop ZB over TSN/us? ._.'! Reasons would be lovely!

AW/Soupa scum team with Ryker. Probably AW over Soupa.

TSN/CR/DH town.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
AW, why should people take you seriously if the only reason you have for not lynching Ryker is that he may not have connections (which is total BS, since theres this thing called bussing, and its really easy to try and avoid making connections) with other players that you don't think are 100% town? Build a case or keep on getting ignored. In fact, I think on a Ryker scum flip, you're probably scum as well. He actually has two connections. They're just between players that you want us to think are confirmed town or you think are confirmed town (first being you, second being Soupa).

Why did you cop ZB over TSN/us? ._.'! Reasons would be lovely!

AW/Soupa scum team with Ryker. Probably AW over Soupa.

TSN/CR/DH town.
i didn't 'cop' anyone, i didn't use an investigation.

sounds hella legit **** you're spouting PFP, while that ZB/TSN/PFP thing is total poo now seeing how ZB flipped town, i think you're individually scummy, TSN not sure, but you deffs.

Vote: PFP

i should make a case, borderline, eh.

Asid Wash

Asdioh|Washed Laundry
Don't be stupid. I'm not scum, therefore I'm not going to insinuate I'm scum. These are assumptions made from my point of view and I'm going to act on these assumptions because I can see this point of view. If anyone is Ryker's scumbuddy, it's me. But I'm not scum

Also, that lovely little bussing line makes TSN first in line when you flip scum today.

#HBC | ѕoup

Don't be stupid. I'm not scum, therefore I'm not going to insinuate I'm scum. These are assumptions made from my point of view and I'm going to act on these assumptions because I can see this point of view. If anyone is Ryker's scumbuddy, it's me. But I'm not scum

Also, that lovely little bussing line makes TSN first in line when you flip scum today.
so basically you're keeping your head high and by sticking to your guns that Ryker isn't scum you are insinuating that PFP is scum attacking ryker, however, if it was the other way around you would be most likely scum with ryker?

/totally seeing what you said here.

Asid Wash

Asdioh|Washed Laundry
obv

I get it doesn't make sense and no one has the right or really reason to believe me. I should 100% attack him with something more legitimate. I will go round up the quotes necessary to do it once I have Asidoh here to work with me.

For now, I want the hammer in DH's hands.

PeopleFacePunch

Smash Rookie
Lol.

Coming from someone that thinks Ryker is scummy, and seeing them being defended based on a connection case, it totally makes sense that you two are connected in some way. You haven't shown that you're townie yet, and your defense on Ryker makes you look worse since you were calling him scummy earlier, but are now defending him based on him "not being connected to someone".

-sigh- I don't really get why you lie to the town Soupa lol. What did you really do last night? >_>

PeopleFacePunch

Smash Rookie
i'm gonna say my theory on ZB is poop now, and i'm also going to say that i didn't like PFP's instigation while ZB did all the work, i smell subtle buddy.

yep, look at this wagon on Ryker, stay classy, scum.
What? We made a case on him and stated how we thought he was scummy. We put work into this read. How did we instigate instead of not doing work? We've done work in this game >_>.

PeopleFacePunch

Smash Rookie
Just waiting for Ryker to flip scum so we can lynch you tomorrow AW ^_^!

@Ryker: Being angry because people have you at L-1 and because people are on your wagon (which it looks like you are) is definitely a scum tell lol.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
@Ryker: Being angry because people have you at L-1 and because people are on your wagon (which it looks like you are) is definitely a scum tell lol.
Really? That's odd. I do my best to make people angry in a lot of scenarios. I think I'm just about a goddamn EXPERT on the subject, yet you insinuate you know something about it I don't. Why don't you or your scummate enlighten me, why is it a scum tell?

Classy Raptor

Smash Rookie
Three things.

3.) I have a history of being angry regardless of alignment and more than enough cause this game. Get your **** out of here.
1) Because you have no reason to be mad. You cloak yourself in it because apparently it's your "meta" but in reality it just shows you're a poor player lacking the ability to play clamly.
2)But you're always angry? It's your meta, right.
3) BOOM. There it is. Exactly what I was waiting for, trying to push it off on the meta. Scummy ****, Ryker. Get your false **** out of here, because you're fooling no one.

Deflecting the question at hand.

I reacted to an INCREDIBLY stupid statement and I want you to answer the questions I posed instead of brushing them off.
I did answer it. I just asked why you were freaking out, because once again you had no reason. That's not frustrated town at all. I always get frustrated town vibes if they're there, I'm not feeling it with you to be honest.

Because it shows self preservation, which is a scum tell.

Since we're at L-1, we claim Webby Vanderquack, the Town Attention *****. We're basically a VT.
Since PFP claimed prematurely, I call for a massclaim by vote. Asid, TSN, Soup, DH do you agree? Put the person you want to claim first, and then a second. Once the list is complete, points will dictate the order.

+2 Ryker
+1 TSN

#HBC | ѕoup

What? We made a case on him and stated how we thought he was scummy. We put work into this read. How did we instigate instead of not doing work? We've done work in this game >_>.
i'm not saying you haven't done work, it's just that you haven't done any work that was by yourself, mostly just parroting and agreeing with whatever situation is going on, that being said, that's not a bad thing, but it's egging on, show me once where you had some kind of gusta to not merely go with the situation at hand.

PeopleFacePunch

Smash Rookie
Its not like everyone built a case on Ryker or said there was a connection between AW and Ryker. Its not like I'm copying what everyone else is doing ._.! If you want to point out where people have done either of those, thats fine with me, and I'd be glad if you proved me wrong.

Why are you telling me to claim again? lol.

#HBC | ѕoup

Just waiting for Ryker to flip scum so we can lynch you tomorrow AW ^_^!

that's :badlogic:

townies get angry too, i get angry, you get angry, maybe he doesn't want a mislynch to occur, maybe he is fighting for his right (to party) and not merely giving up.

#HBC | ѕoup

Its not like everyone built a case on Ryker or said there was a connection between AW and Ryker. Its not like I'm copying what everyone else is doing ._.! If you want to point out where people have done either of those, thats fine with me, and I'd be glad if you proved me wrong.

Why are you telling me to claim again? lol.
i'm not saying this exact moment, i'm saying in general. you basically are, while your words and how you mitigate things may be different, you're basically following, your intention and assumptions are always one-sided and always favor with the highest wagon or biggest suspicion, tell me i'm not wrong.

that's like telling me why are you asking ryker to claim.

DatHydra

Seikend|th3kuzinator
Thanks for taking off the vote, gheb.

Unvote

I don't really see why you specifically want me to have hammer AW, and of course I'm not going to vote until I see a hell of a lot more content out of everyone. The day only started yesterDay, no need to get hasty.

And wtf @ massclaiming. We're in no danger of getting endgamed regardless of our lynch toDay now that Gheb removed the mod vote. At this point we're just giving scum extra information. PFP already claimed at L-1 and if TNS decides to put Ryker there I expect a claim out of him as well. Anyone else claiming is just a dumb idea. Period.

Reading the last page or so.

#HBC | ѕoup

/totally just saw the ninja of your town attention ***** claim

W
E
L
P

PeopleFacePunch

Smash Rookie
Its not just that he got angry. I don't throw my fists around at people when they have me at L-1. If people want me lynched, I don't defend myself by calling them dumb and telling them to get their vote off of me before I get lynched. That's not just purely aggravation, thats a combination of aggravation and self preservation, and I don't like it at all when they're combined like that. Of course, its also factoring in his play before, and that makes it scummy as well.

I didn't know that a majority of town thought that AW and Ryker were connected. Sure, we thought you were scummy, and we thought that Ryker was scummy, but it wasn't for the exact same reasons, and its not like we didn't press it more than others. It's not like we're following people around, thinking the exact same way they do. Just because we agree with TSN, ZB, and now CR doesn't mean that we're scummy for it o_O. That's like saying you're scummy for agree'ing with Ryker in Me/TSN being scummy, which I don't agree with at all.

I mean, its not like my role is going to change or anything. Why should I have to claim twice? ._.

#HBC | ѕoup

-sigh- I don't really get why you lie to the town Soupa lol. What did you really do last night? >_>
I don't know man, i got drunk and wandered off, in a drunk haze, and i met a scarecrow, his name was BIRDY, nice fella, taught me 'context sensitive'...and then my girlfriend died.

anyways, your claim is kinda iffy to me, do you have a restriction of being as annoying as possible or something like that yadda yadda yadda

#HBC | ѕoup

Its not just that he got angry. I don't throw my fists around at people when they have me at L-1. If people want me lynched, I don't defend myself by calling them dumb and telling them to get their vote off of me before I get lynched. That's not just purely aggravation, thats a combination of aggravation and self preservation, and I don't like it at all when they're combined like that. Of course, its also factoring in his play before, and that makes it scummy as well.

I didn't know that a majority of town thought that AW and Ryker were connected. Sure, we thought you were scummy, and we thought that Ryker was scummy, but it wasn't for the exact same reasons, and its not like we didn't press it more than others. It's not like we're following people around, thinking the exact same way they do. Just because we agree with TSN, ZB, and now CR doesn't mean that we're scummy for it o_O. That's like saying you're scummy for agree'ing with Ryker in Me/TSN being scummy, which I don't agree with at all.

I mean, its not like my role is going to change or anything. Why should I have to claim twice? ._.
that whole first paragraph is blasphemy, you have a given right to be as angry as you want to be, and for good reason, anger is not a scum-tell.

PeopleFacePunch

Smash Rookie
Its not just because he got angry. Its that combined with self preservation and previous play. I'm not saying aggravation is a scum tell. I'm saying that him using it with self preservation and trying to force the votes off of him instead of defending himself IS scummy.

#HBC | ѕoup

i don't like dipping my toes in flavor speculation, btw, so i will go with your claim for now.

unvote

i'm not gun-ho on the Ryker wagon, but i acknowledge it.

while we're here, PFP, have you ever come across something shiny while walking on the road? would you pick up that shiny object without knowing what it really was?

DatHydra

Seikend|th3kuzinator
PFP said:
I'm not saying aggravation is a scum tell. I'm saying that him using it with self preservation and trying to force the votes off of him instead of defending himself IS scummy.
PFP said:
Explain how the second is the same as the first.

PeopleFacePunch

Smash Rookie
Shiny could be a pokemon reference so I probably would pick it up without thinking.

Because his use of aggravation at TSN was saying "HOW COULD YOU EVEN THINK WE SHOULD BE AT L-1?" which is self preservation and forcing the votes off of him.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
1) Because you have no reason to be mad. You cloak yourself in it because apparently it's your "meta" but in reality it just shows you're a poor player lacking the ability to play clamly.
3) BOOM. There it is. Exactly what I was waiting for, trying to push it off on the meta. Scummy ****, Ryker. Get your false **** out of here, because you're fooling no one.
ARE YOU ****ING ********?! I'M PUSHING IT OFF AS A NULL TELL BECAUSE IT'S A ****ING NULL TELL!!!

You win the stupid award, I hope that's what you were aiming for. You act like you have made a big find when it was never something I hid under the table.

There's a difference between being angry and being angry and affecting your play. Look at FrozenFlame. He *****es and swears and he's regarded as the greatest thing since sliced bread.

Second, what the **** does my meta matter with your argument changing?

Go roast on a spit.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Except that that's all you're doing here. You're calling me dumb. I called you "****ING STUPID" and proceeded to explain WHY you are indeed ****ING STUPID, but no, I'm sure what you're doing is a town tell or some similar bull****.

Go drown in a wading pool.

DatHydra

Seikend|th3kuzinator
Ryker said:
Three things.

3.) I have a history of being angry regardless of alignment and more than enough cause this game. Get your **** out of here
@1: Dislike. Dislike. Dislike. That's such bull**** I can't even believe it. You make a reaching point that Ryker is trying to cloack himself in meta when responding the the question "why is being angry a scum tell" and then attack Ryker's credibility by calling him a bad player due to his habits. You didn't respond to ****, you're just underhandedly sandbagging him.

And there is significant reasoning for him being mad at L-1, which he stated right here.

Ryker said:
Do you honestly believe that ANYONE hammering me at this point would've ended well? A scum does it, they have a scum buddy to help push back a lynch. The entire town would have to push it and not get dissuaded IN LYLO OF ALL THINGS! If a townie does it, the scum have every reason to sink two votes onto a player where only one townie has to be persuaded and we lose the game.
Which I think is valid reasoning.

@3: This is also grody as ****. Ryker isn't trying brush things off, he's just stating why its a null-tell. You're blowing up the entire conversation pertaining to Ryker being mad a scum tell, then you acknowledge that its part of Ryker's meta and then call him scummy for him trying to tell you its meta. You're changing your argument to incriminate Ryker for getting angry at L-1 while in reality his outburst was supported with reasoning and the definition of null. How about you get that **** out of here.

Ryker said:
Deflecting the question at hand.

I reacted to an INCREDIBLY stupid statement and I want you to answer the questions I posed instead of brushing them off.

PFP said:
I did answer it. I just asked why you were freaking out, because once again you had no reason. That's not frustrated town at all. I always get frustrated town vibes if they're there, I'm not feeling it with you to be honest.
Man. Ryker already got at what I was talking about above.

No, CR, you didn't answer his question. You incriminated him for a null-tell, misrepresented his defense, and attacked his credibility as a player.

Since PFP claimed prematurely, I call for a massclaim by vote. Asid, TSN, Soup, DH do you agree? Put the person you want to claim first, and then a second. Once the list is complete, points will dictate the order.

+2 Ryker
+1 TSN
No. Just no. Out of 7 players, one claims and you already want to mass claim when we aren't in danger after toDay's lynch? Since PFP did claim prematurely don't you think it would be a good idea to slow down and evaluate the day calmly? We're definitely not mass claiming and if we did I want CR claiming first since he's so eager to get everything out on the table.

@AW: I want your read on CR and I want you to tell me how PFP's push on Ryker is anywhere near as scummy as CR's.

@Soup: If you don't like dipping your toes into flavor speculation, why did you unvote PFP based on flavor speculation.

Continuing to read.

DatHydra

Seikend|th3kuzinator
ARE YOU ****ING ********?! I'M PUSHING IT OFF AS A NULL TELL BECAUSE IT'S A ****ING NULL TELL!!!

You win the stupid award, I hope that's what you were aiming for. You act like you have made a big find when it was never something I hid under the table.

There's a difference between being angry and being angry and affecting your play. Look at FrozenFlame. He *****es and swears and he's regarded as the greatest thing since sliced bread.

Second, what the **** does my meta matter with your argument changing?

Go roast on a spit.
HAHA

Ryker would ninja the exact same thing as me.

Top Bottom