• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ducktales Mafia - Game over

What in the world. It IS MYLO toMorrow if we mislynch toDay.

I also didn't say I wanted to end the day that quickly but I said that we shouldn't prolong it as long as we did yesterDay.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
What in the world. It IS MYLO toMorrow if we mislynch toDay.

I also didn't say I wanted to end the day that quickly but I said that we shouldn't prolong it as long as we did yesterDay.
Add a nightkill. It's 3v2. LYLO. Don't be a *******.

YOU WERE PROMOTING LEAVING A PLAYER AT L-1 THE DAY BEFORE LYLO! IT'S THE SAME DAMN THING!!!

Have I been calling that situation MYLO this entire time and been wrong?

Also Ryker, goodness calm down.

Unvote

I'll think things through more thoroughly but I need to re-think this game and I also need the other side to talk things with.

DatHydra

Seikend|th3kuzinator
So I got annoyed with GLG flipping town and our tracker dying so I've kinda been avoiding this thread. But here's the thing I just realized.

toDay is MYLO.

With this stupid permanent modvote on me, a mislynch toDay would put us in a position where I will get alpha'd as soon as scum walk into the thread toMorrow.

This leaves us with two options.

-We could collectively tell Gheb that this permanent punishment is bull**** for a non-game altering offense (posting on a hydra).

or

-Kill our slot toDay and go into toMorrow with no chance for scum to alpha and a chance for town to re-read and choose carefully with a full Day to discuss things (with the added information of toNight's NK).

Vote: DatHydra

I think you guys can pull it off toMorrow. We're too much of a liability.

Erupting Burning RYKERRR!!!

th3kuzinator|Ryker
Inactive game is inactive.

Nothing really much has changed from our pov. This half of the hydra (Swords) is questioning our town read on TSN, die to their coasty nature this game, while Joey thinks they're town because of the manner Ryker attacked them. However, neither of us have doubts on Ryker, even with their being no connection between him and GLG.

vote: Ryker

Ryker, in your 481 you called us "definite scum" (paraphrased). This is something else that I'm troubled by. Where did it come from? You haven't really talked to us at all by the ending of yesturDay. So what is it now that makes you think we're "definite scum?" Is it just because of our case against which you didn't like?

If it was then for arguments sake, say we are wrong, you are town. Now, from your pov, does that make us scummy? What scummy intention have you observed from our case? You've often pointed out why you didn't like the case, but not what's scummy about it.

Also, btw, you've haven't really responded to our 359 in full. I know you don't want to continue the battle of the walls, but there was still a lot of points we made that you didn't get to.

---

Anyways, final thoughts. TSN v Ryker looks like SvT from my PoV (but not necessarily Joey's), but regardless, we would like to see Ryker lynched toDay.
How does the case make you scummy? YOU WERE TRYING TO GET ME MISLYNCHED!!! It was a bad case made at an opportunistic time and you were trying to push me over a player who was never going to be around to rectify the scum read people had on him. GLG was the play yesterday because it made a LOT more sense, yet you stayed on me. That's why it's scummy.

I should've responded to it sooner, I meant to go back and do so and I forgot to.

Asid Wash

Asdioh|Washed Laundry
So I got annoyed with GLG flipping town and our tracker dying so I've kinda been avoiding this thread. But here's the thing I just realized.

toDay is MYLO.

With this stupid permanent modvote on me, a mislynch toDay would put us in a position where I will get alpha'd as soon as scum walk into the thread toMorrow.

This leaves us with two options.

-We could collectively tell Gheb that this permanent punishment is bull**** for a non-game altering offense (posting on a hydra).

or

-Kill our slot toDay and go into toMorrow with no chance for scum to alpha and a chance for town to re-read and choose carefully with a full Day to discuss things (with the added information of toNight's NK).

Vote: DatHydra

I think you guys can pull it off toMorrow. We're too much of a liability.

DatHydra

Seikend|th3kuzinator
I already PMd Gheb about it and he doesn't seem like he'll budge.

Seriously, it sucks, but I don't want town losing this game because of my ****ing screw up.

Asid Wash

Asdioh|Washed Laundry
Where the hell are people getting MyLo from? That shouldn't be possible in a 9-man game unless we skip a kill for one phase.
7 town, 2 (almost certainly) scum

now we're down to 5 town, 2 scum

mislynch, nightkill, 3 town, two scum. we can still win at that point, though DatHydra is absolutely correct about the modvote+alpha strike business. that will autolose us the game if we mislynch toDay.

So let's not ML toDay!

WL currently wants me to find reasons why Ryker can't be on a scumteam with TSN, PFP, or CR

and i'm like pfff ok

FML and my hesitancy when the AtE card is pulled. I mean it's even logical AtE and exactly what I did in FF6 mafia when I had too many mod votes. And if DH is scum and pulled this **** I will be thoroughly unhappy. However, I am gonna wipe my mind of DH being scum for now.

Time to re-evalute some things even more.

I don't like PFP's 524 looking at it from an unbiased view.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
FML and my hesitancy when the AtE card is pulled. I mean it's even logical AtE and exactly what I did in FF6 mafia when I had too many mod votes. And if DH is scum and pulled this **** I will be thoroughly unhappy. However, I am gonna wipe my mind of DH being scum for now.

Time to re-evalute some things even more.

I don't like PFP's 524 looking at it from an unbiased view.
Dude, don't be hesitant, call it as you see it. It's AtE, pure and simple. Look at it in reverse, it outs scum DH as scum when he DOESN'T get alpha'd in a LyLo situation. Either way, it's a game breaking punishment for an offense that had absolutely zero lasting damage.

Vote Gheb's Punishment is Game Breaking and Stupid

That being said, I still have a town read on DH, but that AtE post is a giant null tell and a terrible idea.

DatHydra

Seikend|th3kuzinator
**** this ****.

Why do I even have this dumb permanent vote, making me play like a *****.

Listen. We have 7 candidates toDay while we'll have 5 toMorrow. We'll also have toNights NK flip to evaluate toMorrow's lynch with. Saying "lets not ML" is nice, but if we do, town is unfairly ****ed.

Just lynch me and get it over with. I'm going to try and reason with Gheb in the meantime but, even if we lynch correctly toDay, then if we ML toMorrow then we'll be in the exact same situation the following day in 3 man. The only way my slot doesn't screw town over is if we lynch correctly toDay and toMorrow which is not something I'm willing to chance right now.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
@Mod - If there is a majority town vote that we don't want to play with a mod imposed vote in a LyLo situation, will you remove it should DH reach LyLo?

DatHydra

Seikend|th3kuzinator
Well then again when I'm dead we'd have to lynch correctly twice anyway.

Still more probable with the numbers.

Asid Wash

Asdioh|Washed Laundry
Why does it last the entire game? I mean, Broto stopped posting on RadFic for most of SH and his mod votes lasted for a day. :v

And if we can't remove it, we more or less have to lynch DH. Scum won't touch him and we can't NL our way out of MyLo. I hate wasting a phase like this but we simply don't have the better option.

DatHydra

Seikend|th3kuzinator
Why does it last the entire game? I mean, Broto stopped posting on RadFic for most of SH and his mod votes lasted for a day. :v

And if we can't remove it, we more or less have to lynch DH. Scum won't touch him and we can't NL our way out of MyLo. I hate wasting a phase like this but we simply don't have the better option.
Finally someone understands.

It sucks, but it has to be done.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer

Vote to remove it then. Express it in a way that adds you to the petition to remove it rather than dancing around it.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
EBWOP: That post reads accusatory for no reason since it concerns a null tell and an opinion on what is game breaking and what's not. Just be plain with it so there's no mistaking who's for and who's against.

Asid Wash

Asdioh|Washed Laundry
Vote to remove it then. Express it in a way that adds you to the petition to remove it rather than dancing around it.
What is this.

Are you... trying to incriminate us?

@mod: remove permanent mod votes plz kthx

Now we're town! gj Ryker

I guess it's time for me to get serious and find scum. They'll regret making it come to this >:E

DatHydra

Seikend|th3kuzinator
If should be obvious but

Vote Gheb's Punishment is Game Breaking and Stupid

copyright pfp

=====
This is just out of game J speaking at the moment, but I thoroughly dislike doing this simply because of all the stuff that's gone on in my games when I've hosted them and people telling me to switch a decision I made and it's a horrendous just....I don't like putting people through that. I mean the punishment is strict but Gheb did say he was going to be tough on hydras this game because there were so many of them. Idk, I guess I am looking at it more of an outside/mod eyes then fighting for the game wise. Blaaaaaarg, I don't wanna deal with this.
=====

I also had to stop being serious because I saw Ryker's pic posted against himself and burst out loud into laughing.

@Mod: Possibly reconsider the punishment dealt to something else or just omit it?

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
PFP, you forget to factor in that I've also called your case trash garbage. Let's assume you're town for a moment (it's a stretch, but bear with me), are you going to tunnel me all phase and flounder when I flip town? What will you do in the case of a Ryker town flip? What will you do in the case of a Ryker scum flip? What have you done to set up avenues to follow up on in both of those cases?

I think you pushed to get me lynched thinking you could lynch GLG the next day. How does this assumption make you feel?

That picture is soooooooo coming back to bite you in the *** when you flip scum.

PeopleFacePunch

Smash Rookie
Okay, you called my case trashy. Trash case = scum? Not at all. Especially when you're the only one that thinks that (CR as well, but he agree'd to what was behind it, which you're still calling trash).

Ryker town read (VERY unlikely) will lead us to TSN, since we have you two as TvS, as stated earlier. You're acting like we have no plan in case you flip town, and you act like we don't have anywhere to go if you flip scum, both of which are not true at all. You're trying to paint us as scum through this, and it doesn't look good on you at all.

Lol. I don't care about it? Why should I care about what you think my intention was behind getting you lynched if you can't see that we think you're scummy and that we'd rather go after a scum read than an inactive? You've been mis-interpreting intentions all game (First Soupa, and now Us). The first you got to claiming point, and now you're trying to get a mislynch on us. Want to try harder so you look worse?

When I have your confirmed scum flip, I'm going to post that picture in every game atleast 5 times a day. Can't wait to see it!

Asid Wash

Asdioh|Washed Laundry
Reads (null reads moved to leaning one way, no matter how slight)

Scum: GLG, Ryker
Leaning scum: AW, CR
Leaning town: PFP
Town: TSN, DH, Soup

Things could change quite a bit depending on flips though. scumRyker suggests scumAW, and would drop DH to null. townRyker would drop TSN to null.

Fairly confident in my townSoup read after yesterday. Are people still skeptical? We should decide whether to direct a vig shot soon if so.

:squirtle:
Just quoting their reads before they died in case anyone cared. I miss Zacblock :c

Welp. Let's break it down.

There's 7 people left: ourselves, TSN, PFP, CR, DH, Ryker, and Soup. At the moment, Soup's a claimed damn JoaT. That takes him off the table. Obviously we're not putting us on that table so that takes us down to five people we're looking at. I doubt DH is scum. I see no reason to believe he is, his play makes me think he is town.
My own hydra, but I agree with this wholeheartedly.

So that leaves TSN, PFP, CR, and Ryker as potential scum. I see Ryker's scummy play, but he looked better as things wore on. More importantly, if he's scum, who's his scumbuddy? Everyone from that list looks against Ryker. I said TSN v. Ryker was SvT yesterDay. I can easily see a PFP/TSN or CR/PFP scum team (maybe not CR/TSN though I dunno on that one). I cannot see Broto paired with any of those playerslots. They've been too vehemently against him to make me think he's aligned with them. I hate to make cases based purely off connections but the evidence based on it this game is too strong to ignore it

vote: PFP, most likely of the three remaining players to be connected with others.
I agree with this as well, particularly feeling a PFP/TSN scumteam because of the way they're putting each other as town and etc. that I noticed while rereading the past couple pages.

I don't know about CR/whoever scum teams. CR has been a town read for me, but when I think about it, I can't even remember why.

PFP and TSN are definitely my two biggest scumpicks, with Ryker being a possible third, but like WL said, it's hard to find a likely scumbuddy with him.

and then I got distracted by a big, fast spider in my room

oh yeah, I forgot that PFP posted the big case on Ryker, which Classy Raptor then went over in explicit detail. If any of those 3 were to be scum with Ryker, it would be CR, since that could have just been an attempt to look good etc.
I really doubt people like TSN/PFP (though of course, J is on TSN so you never know) would try to bus their scummate D1, when there are only 2 scum in the game. So they are not scum with Ryker, almost certainly.

WL currently wants me to find reasons why Ryker can't be on a scumteam with TSN, PFP, or CR

and i'm like pfff ok
Reading through the thread pretty much makes this self-explanatory, I guess.

Now... time to wait for Soup's result. If he is what he claimed to be, he almost certainly used his cop ability, and hopefully it was on one of Ryker/TSN/PFP.

unvote

Classy Raptor

Smash Rookie
Mod: Perhaps change the rule to a daily mod vote based on not posting in the Hydra? Throughout the entire game breaks it in endgame for a quickhammer if the slot withthe mod vote lasts it to there.

@Asid: Look at the setup so far...UnCC'd JoAT, and a tracker. There's no way Soup got an ability in. With a setup like this a roleblocker is almost certain.

@Everyone: I apologize for my inactivity but I've had a lot going on. I still, however, based on current reads believe a Ryker/TSN scumteam is possible. I'm not getting too bad of vibes from PFP, but it's stll not something I like a lot. DH is fine with me, for sure. Soup is psuedo cleared. I like Asid Wash.

Let's lynch Ryker today, and if he flips scum I'll go hard on TSN because I'm like 95% sure I saw that tell through properly. It's a hard one to peg anybody on, but I'm feeling it.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.

I used my investigation powers on ZB too, **** you guys.

Classy Raptor

Smash Rookie
Soup, why would you investigate ZB? That's mighty conspicious seeing as you have two other abilities and ZB was the one to die. Then again I'd hope you wouldnt be that stupid and do that as scum.

Dumb or scum card abound.

#HBC | ѕoup

i'm gonna say my theory on ZB is poop now, and i'm also going to say that i didn't like PFP's instigation while ZB did all the work, i smell subtle buddy.

yep, look at this wagon on Ryker, stay classy, scum.

#HBC | ѕoup

classy wait for a couple people to react then i'll talk

hint: what rhymes with i didn't use my investigation powers?

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
The mod vote will disappear at the next Day phase if the player manages to play on hydra account only. Failure to do so from now on will cause the vote to become permanent.

Votecount coming.

Classy Raptor

Smash Rookie
Why would you EVER say that? What's your motivation?
Why're you freaking out about it? Your entire play is aggravated and full of anger, which is tells and whatnot for scum, btw. Your vibes from D1 have not improved with me, and I can easily see a connection between TSN and yourself.

You're the obvious lynch choice toDay.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
DatHydra [2] - MOD, DatHydra
Ryker [2] - ClassyRaptor, PeopleFacePunch
PeopleFacePunch [1] - Ryker

Not voting: Soupamario, AsidWash, TheSavageNymph

Asid Wash

Asdioh|Washed Laundry
@Asid: Look at the setup so far...UnCC'd JoAT, and a tracker. There's no way Soup got an ability in. With a setup like this a roleblocker is almost certain.
And?

Why're you freaking out about it? Your entire play is aggravated and full of anger, which is tells and whatnot for scum, btw. Your vibes from D1 have not improved with me, and I can easily see a connection between TSN and yourself.

You're the obvious lynch choice toDay.
It's funny that you completely fail to address what I was saying about obvious connections and yet attempt to dodge the point by bringing them up in your attack on Ryker. I've insinuated you could be PFP's scumbuddy and yet you seemingly don't care. Why?

Also, aggravation/anger aren't scumtells. Town has every reason to get angry at things too. Broto is not the lynch today. Fight me on that.

vote: PFP

Classy Raptor

Smash Rookie
Cause you haven't said anything worth addressing to be honest, all that is, to me, is just a pathetic excuse of trying to grasp at figuring out who scum is through PoE.

PFP hasn't done anything that scummy really, and Ryker absolutely reeks. And I haven't hardly read the thread Asid, I skimmed. I'll read fully later.

What I will say about obvious connections before you dismiss them, which is probably what you did, you never do that.

Top Bottom