• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ducktales Mafia - Game over

Classy Raptor

Smash Rookie
Poor wording on my part. Check the thread for my meta on that. I do it to everyone I'm not focused on.

And your case has absolutely no merit.

The taunting sup really wants to make me go off on how bad of a player you are, but I'll save it until end game.

DatHydra

Seikend|th3kuzinator
@Soup: TBH, your case is non-existent, that's what I was trying to tell you.
Pretty much this. The only point that held any weight was the one where CR dismissed his playstyle as due to not knowing the playerlist, which is grimey. That still doesn't really implicate scumRyker though.

If this

a bit contradictory here, GLG and Ryker are basically the same boat of 'lurking' more-so GLG seeing how Ryker was V/LA, which makes me believe that CR is just pulling straws at this point, i don't think i've seen much besides the blatantly obvious, and it's not like that's bad in some situations, it's just the way he has done it, at first he wanted to call a slip on ryker or whatever, then states he was never on GLG, but wouldn't mind for him to go.

yeah, that's wonderful, but you said you don't want to lurkerhunt and your two picks are lurkers, i just think this attempted slip is fake and i'd look at CR if ryker flips scum.
is all you currently have for their connection reasoning then it doesn't have much merit.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
>___>

can you guys really not see what i'm saying?

**** it, let's just go back to lurking.

DatHydra

Seikend|th3kuzinator
Well DH, you now have my response to this I believe? Both sides treat each other in a way that's not consistent with the rest of their play. I would say it does work both ways, although scumRyker implying scumGLG is not as strong.
Funnily enough I was about to ask you about if your connection worked both ways and which scum flip would be a stronger indicator of the other, so thank you for somehow answering everything before I asked it.

You said you haven't been able to find much wrong with his play... what do you have to say about the case I presented? Don't worry about letting Ryker respond first. I'd like to hear from you as well.

:squirtle:
Coming right up.

@DH:
If Ryker were to flip town, my read on TSN would drop to null. I do think Ryker vs TSN is SvT with scumRyker, but TSN did not go looking for that fight, so a townRyker flip would not incriminate TSN. However, TSN hasn't done much at all... pretty much all their activity can be summarized as likes ZB, fights with Ryker, wants Soup dead. I said in an earlier post that I want to see more from them, and I stand by that. They're just not a priority for me atm because of Ryker/GLG.

My third in line would depend on which of my picks flipped town. If GLG were to flip town, I would probably look at a AW/Ryker scum team, and probably you as well, DH. If Ryker were to flip town, I would feel better about AW and DH, and would probably look into CR... possibly PFP, but the most recent post by Sword has me feeling better about them.
Reasonable response, thanks.

#HBC | ѕoup

Poor wording on my part. Check the thread for my meta on that. I do it to everyone I'm not focused on.

And your case has absolutely no merit.

The taunting sup really wants to make me go off on how bad of a player you are, but I'll save it until end game.
>attacking someone
>expect defense
"**** that let's just call him a bad player"

okay buddy.

oh and, then let ryker die, i'll get off your case once ryker dies if he flips town, sound good?

@Kuz, it was more of the fact that Soup was pretty much admitting to not doing anything and planned on being useless and then on top of that tried to replace out. We figured it was better to get rid of him now instead of dealing with his replacement and then we could just cop Ryker or something because as we said earlier, Ryker is more valuable if he's town. This all on top of the scum read we had on Soup. We are also ok with a GLG lynch.

DatHydra

Seikend|th3kuzinator
>___>

can you guys really not see what i'm saying?

**** it, let's just go back to lurking.
I honestly don't but I'm trying to. Clarify those two things that I asked you to in 389 and I'll re-read what you've said after if you really think it hold merit.

Work with me here Soup.

#HBC | ѕoup

GLG lynch is stupid.

putting that out there, why lynch something that isn't there, worry about what he does tommorow if you're concerned, people have null reads up the wazoo with GLG, don't waste a lynch on a null.

Classy Raptor

Smash Rookie
>attacking someone
>expect defense
"**** that let's just call him a bad player"

okay buddy.

oh and, then let ryker die, i'll get off your case once ryker dies if he flips town, sound good?
Done with Soup back and forth now. It holds no merit for me to continue. It's feigning activity at this point, Soup.

ZacBlock

Smash Rookie
Oh my god even when you try you're useless. GLG definitely has more than just null reads. Stop skimming -_-

@Soup: But you've played other games as town PRs where you played fine and still survived pretty long. Why choose this game specifically to post 0 content?

@TSN: Answer my question from 347.

@PFP: The wagon has already swung around. GLG is at L-1 while Ryker is at L-3 last time I checked. Weigh in on Asid Wash for me also.

@ZBlock: I remember reading on your stance list that you had TSN as straight up town due to her (I view that slot as female by default) interactions with Ryker who you think is scum. If Ryker were to flip town, what would be your new stance on TSN and would the stance be based of her actual play or another type of interaction. I also see you view PFP as town just because there is no other room for there to be other scum, which I sort of understand. If one of your picks were to flip town, who would be your third in line?

@Ryker: Is the tone of CR's post clarifying PFP's case the one of a helpful townie or opportunist scum? Also tell me your read on PFP because all I've seen you say is that you hate his case on you but have not clarified if that makes PFP scummy in your eyes. Would there be JoaT in a 9 man setup?

@AW: If you were a vig and wanted to kill a player toNight based on scuminess and a different based on someone you think would hinder town/was deadweight, who would you pick for each category? In your eyes, would a scumGLG ensure a scumRyker one?

@GLG: Claim it up. Revised scumpicks if you choose to read up before the deadline.
Kinda funny that you address everyone except CR, isn't it? =P What is your stance on CR at the moment?

#HBC | ѕoup

alright DH, i'll get my hands dirty, give me a minute.

DatHydra

Seikend|th3kuzinator
GLG lynch is stupid.

putting that out there, why lynch something that isn't there, worry about what he does tommorow if you're concerned, people have null reads up the wazoo with GLG, don't waste a lynch on a null.
As far as I know everyone on the GLG wagon thinks he's scum, not a null deadweight. I certainly do at least. Have you read both my and Zblock's case on him? If so, what are your thoughts on the section that focuses on the GLG/Ryker connection.

@TSN: Wasn't that the exact criteria I brought up about Soup to which you responded was just a shody generalization of previous points. You say the admit of his uselessness and his persistence to do nothing, joined with his replacement changed your mind along with the previous scum read you had on him. What criteria did that previous scum read consist of?

Do you believe Soup's claim?

#HBC | ѕoup

i seriously cannot believe people don't see what i'm talking about and still want to lynch GLG, jesus ****ing christ.

#HBC | ѕoup

As far as I know everyone on the GLG wagon thinks he's scum, not a null deadweight. I certainly do at least. Have you read both my and Zblock's case on him? If so, what are your thoughts on the section that focuses on the GLG/Ryker connection.
No, not yet, i'm trying to do ****, i haven't payed attention to GLG or anything concerning him because i find the whole thing useless.

DatHydra

Seikend|th3kuzinator
Kinda funny that you address everyone except CR, isn't it? =P What is your stance on CR at the moment?

Definition of null. He's done some things I like, and some others I don't.

I actually meant to ask him the question I posed in 389 but couldn't seem to remember it at the time, so I just posted it then with the fear of losing the post if I waited to long.

#HBC | ѕoup

can i just replace out, i seriously just do not want to do anything this game, i'm having a hard time getting anything out of this player-list and i just don't want to play in full, it doesn't matter if i'm right, or wrong, i keep trying to do something and i just don't want to, maybe i just need a break from mafia y'know, i gotta do **** in [redacted] and [redacted] and i still haven't got to it and keeping priority between games is tough and therefore i am indeed skimming and getting frustrated because i could make the extra leap but i don't want to.

big old giant *****y post but maybe i'm just fed up with myself.

@Kuz, we have since changed our mind about it, and the scum stuff was from whatever we said when we were calling him scum, it hadn't changed up till the claim. We're skeptical but his claim is provable in the form of the vig shot he claims to have so if you want a hard answer, we'll say that we beleive him.

#HBC | ѕoup

so basically, i am trying to peice together something when i don't have much at all, or i haven't indeed paid full-attention to the game, i can't sit down and grasp things, or i don't want to, my play is very half-*****, if you want a better definition of what i can do when i'm motivated go look at PF or anything else, i'm just tired.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
**** no.

Soup, I want you here and I want you running to this **** with me because I finally understand what you were trying to do with your stunt and I like my town read on you. I don't want to have to deal with sizing up the replacement. I'm not calling you an idiot but I honestly don't see the connection you're making.

Get your head in the game and tell me why I'm wrong.

DatHydra

Seikend|th3kuzinator
**** no.

Soup, I want you here and I want you running to this **** with me because I finally understand what you were trying to do with your stunt and I like my town read on you. I don't want to have to deal with sizing up the replacement. I'm not calling you an idiot but I honestly don't see the connection you're making.

Get your head in the game and tell me why I'm wrong.
God ****ing damnit.

Scum are just going to quick hammer me eventually if I get any more modvotes.

Apologies mod.

#HBC | ѕoup

well that's the thing, i don't really trust it either, but i feel it atleast something there to get away with it, and now i'm trying to sit down and get something of worth but i'm doing other **** in other games.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Misrepresentation of TSN:

You apply an end goal to the push as if it is fact and not an assumption. Not when my vote was on him, but shortly after, yes, I would've lynched TSN if nothing else came up. I still maintain that his assault on Soup was scummy. The TvS thing was just a pushing point because the tell is very slight, but it provided a springboard to move forward. I moved off of TSN later in the phase. I was willing to go where I would find scum. V/LA stopped me from being able to generate the content I needed to show that. I will fight you on the fact that what I brought up was indeed scum tells and we can argue that to hell and back tomorrow, but I don't even have the time for it today. If you think that me saying they were scum tells is a scum tell, then I'll try and address it.

"only now acknowledges that his point was weak, saying it was "hella easily dealt with", but now attacks TSN for never defending it well, despite several defenses from TSN; what was he expecting?"

And saying that back at the beginning when actually pushing him would've accomplished what exactly?

Defense of the case against him:

Look at his points. He's saying that something is something when it isn't. I answer with questions to make him look at his **** and to get the information because I don't like him.

Yes, it is a redirection onto PFP. As addressed earlier, why is it a scum tell to provide other avenues for discussion besides yourself. Would you consider it a scum tell if I had 2 votes, GLG had 4, and it was still 48 hours from deadline? If so, how does the change in situation justify the change in read?

Inconsistency in dealing with noncommittal players:

Didn't care about GLG then. Pushing him wasn't going to get me anywhere I wanted to be at the start of the day. I wanted to be getting stances from players on players that will actually reveal things. Do you think that if I backed the GLG case we would've gotten anything more than "Yeah I think he's scum," coupled with one or two, "But he's GLG and he may flip town."

Interactions with GLG:

Gave you the read when you asked for it. Didn't really care to push him at that time. What would you have had me do?

Don't care about the parroting comment. I wanted to see how people would react. Do you think it's a large scum tell?

DatHydra

Seikend|th3kuzinator
Trust what?

If you really feel you can't handle it then I can't stop you, but we should be tag teaming this *****. I want GLG dead the most toDay but I can always be swayed with a good argument and I want you in this game with me.

#HBC | ѕoup

i will try to play because you're kooz and you're always carrying my *** in smash.

give me a minute, gotta sit down and re-read, incoming ISO probably.

#HBC | ѕoup

i've decided to take a new approach to this, instead of concreting my town reads, i'm gonna look at the people that are suspected as scum.

starting off with GLG.

GLG said:
PFP said:
GLG because they're the easier to read of course!

Unvote
Wouldn't it make more sense to randomly get rid of the people that are difficult to read instead of the ones who you can easily read?
Uh..how can you get rid of people that you can't get a solid read on? how can you convince people you are right if you can't read them? seems sorta weird.

ZB said:
vote: giraffelasergun

Directed posts but no vote? You gonna be commiting to stuff this game?

Honestly, I didn't want to participate in the whole RVS thing, but I'm pretty sure we're out of it now.
That's fine, it wasn't much to participate in.

ZB said:
The posts I'm looking at aren't RVS. They're the transition out of RVS.

What is your stance on PFP now then? Did you actually find his actions suspicious?
When he was rvsing he was being stupid and i'm going to assume he was being stupid fortehlulz but since rvs its been rather annoying. His response to soup's vote doesn't read like a defense but more of a subtle counter attack and was more of a way to make soup look scummier. I don't understand why you think his defense makes him town.
GLG has a good point here at the time, i am honestly not (by these two posts) seeing how GLG is scummy.

ZB said:
You seem to hate RVS, yet you encourage it with 43?

In response to your 62, I'm wondering why you think voting PFP in 43 would be contributing to RVS?
I wasn't encouraging it in 43, I was questioning PFP's absurdly dumb logic.

It would be contributing to rvs because i'd be responding to an rvs vote with another dumb vote.

@Asid: I don't particurally find it helpful to make a random vote in a game after a certain point in time that varies from game to game.
seriously guys, where are you getting this scum-read on GLG, i see nothing wrong here.

PFP said:
Which part reads like a "subtle counter attack" to you?
PFP said:
I'
Any reasons? I can call people stupid too! That means I vote them, right? That also is a great explanation for voting them, right?
Seems like you're just trying to jump on a wagon that has some form of progress.
All of this. The top half is a catty sarcastic question that is basically "you're wrong wrong wrong wrong i'm right."

the second part you're just flat out attacking him.

myself said:
I
sometimes you have to throw stones at glass houses.
You really like this whole cliche thing don't you?
i'm being serious here, you guys are ****ing idiots thinking this dude is scum, i see absolutely nothing wrong with his play.

#117 addresses the same point asked of him, he gave his reads.
his #192 is even more of a follow-up, he sticks to his guns and votes ZacBlock, and that's the person he got the most interaction with.

where's the contradiction in #192? where's the distance with ryker? me? where is it? all i see is a modest man caught in a web of bull****, and in fact, this re-read makes me want to think my bs reads over again, this man is innocent.

#HBC | ѕoup

in fact, i'm gonna go forward and state that ZB needs more attention, gonna go read him.

PeopleFacePunch

Smash Rookie
Soup, think about this. What he has posted is weak as ****. His stances are VERY wishy-washy. In his most recent post literally EVERY scum read he posted he leaves a backdoor out of. His unwillingness to commit himself reads as cowardly scum. His inactivity is only a bonus.

@DH: AW we have as town. We agreed with his read on Soup when he was talking about it and he also agrees with the Ryker read. Generally we have seen town intent from his posts.

Also, Ryker might have only been L_1 back then, but now he's tied a L_2 with GLG. Although, we actually now would be just as okay with Ryker or GLG going toDay, maybe even a little bit more GLG. See below to see why.

@ZB: You might not believe me, but I was talking to Joey a little earlier before your post connecting GLG and Ryker, and I swear I told Joey that I saw a possible connection between Ryker and GLG. Although my reasoning was more of a vague "I think Ryker should of been attacking GLG more if he was town" as opposed to your logically solid post about it.

In any case, we agree that a connection might exist between Ryker and GLG, and because of that we now feel that we will be fine with either GLG or Ryker. GLG actually seems more obvious scum, so we'll probably go him toDay.

Also, even though Ryker was responding to ZB's most recent post, this part relates to us, so I'll go on and respond to it.

Ryker said:
Look at his points. He's saying that something is something when it isn't. I answer with questions to make him look at his **** and to get the information because I don't like him.

Yes, it is a redirection onto PFP. As addressed earlier, why is it a scum tell to provide other avenues for discussion besides yourself. Would you consider it a scum tell if I had 2 votes, GLG had 4, and it was still 48 hours from deadline? If so, how does the change in situation justify the change in read?
So what do you think of our most recent post then? The accusation that your simply trying to paint TSN as scum?

Again, (referring back to my previous post), how could you possibly of found scum in TSN's posts?

PeopleFacePunch

Smash Rookie
Dead @ Soups last two posts.

Did you even finish the ISO? If not, then do so, maybe you'll see what everyone is talking about.

You're giving GLG way too much credit. It does not take a genesis to point out the things the things he did. If you don't see anything wrong then you need to look at the bigger picture and not just get caught up in some minor posts.

#HBC | ѕoup

ZacBlock said:
Ryker feels town. Moving us out of RVS beautifully <3

PFP is annoying but probably leaning town. His defense is too stupid not to be sincere.

Now, jump me for my reads.

vote: giraffelasergun

Directed posts but no vote? You gonna be commiting to stuff this game?
First thing ZB does, don't see anything glaringly wrong.

I'm not interested in buddying at this point, but looking back at that post you were right to call me out on it. The <3 was only talking about the move from RVS.

Soup is meh... not liking his 48 (overly aggressive, strong stance that almost feels faked), but it's not completely unlike what I've seen from townSoup.
what is this crap you're preaching? Ryker did the exact same thing as me, but i'm overly aggressive and fake? sounds like you're playing favorites.

ZB said:
I wasn't aware of any guidelines on how to play RVS
Okay, so in 3 posts, ZB likes Ryker, Hates me, Likes PFP.

the **** is wrong here? he likes ryker for getting out of RVS (need to mention the fact his reason for getting out of RVS is that of dislike of PFP) but hates me for not liking PFP either? i don't understand, what made ryker more believable then me? why do you like ryker but also like PFP if you agree what ryker did was good?

The posts I'm looking at aren't RVS. They're the transition out of RVS.

What is your stance on PFP now then? Did you actually find his actions suspicious?
You seem to hate RVS, yet you encourage it with 43?

In response to your 62, I'm wondering why you think voting PFP in 43 would be contributing to RVS?
see: GLG case.

ol you guys are silly

GLG said:
I wasn't encouraging it in 43, I was questioning PFP's absurdly dumb logic.

It would be contributing to rvs because i'd be responding to an rvs vote with another dumb vote.
As soon as you have a reason to vote someone, it's not RVS

You realized it was RVS and that it was done "fortehlulz", yet you feel the need to question his logic? Something doesn't line up.

Anyways, enough of that for now. If your suspicions on PFP weren't enough to warrant a vote, then you've really done nothing this game but defend yourself. Feel like placing a vote on someone now then? Since we're out of RVS and all =P
thinking about what GLG has done, i disagree, GLG has just been backing up what he has been saying and also responding to questions, if i look at this while looking at GLG, i'd say it's a reach to say that he has done nothing but defend himself but also a defense of PFP.

GLG null leaning scum for me. Gonna stop tunneling him now though.

Not liking Ryker's attack on TSN here.
you liked ryker before, what made his attack on TSN different?

PFP said:
Well, Soup, your pressure on me just kind of, dead ended. *Shrug* Okay

Not sure I understand the motivation behind this, PFP. Why does it seem like you are inviting pressure, when it's clear Soup doesn't have much more to say? Is there a question of yours he didn't answer?

Guess so.

I'll have more to say later. I didn't want to interfere with the conversation.

I stand by my nullSoup read. I didn't see anything in his behaviour that would suggest that he's scum to me (for Soup in particular... would be a scum tell coming from anyone else). TSN is leaning town... I think his case is fine, and that your intense dislike for it is a little odd.
well ZB, you clearly have not interfered with anything, i now understand the sideline case given to me before, you've played peanut gallery for the longest time but i was too ingorant to defend myself to see it.

once again, you flip sides like that, give explanation to why you consider TSN town on that interaction.

ZB said:
lol that was such a convoluted sentence.

Where did Ryker say he doesn't like us because of the tunneling?
Re-direction.

I said leaning scum on GLG, leaning town on TSN. I could exaggerate like you do and say scum and town respectively, but I don't have nearly enough information to actually be that confident. If I had Soup leaning one way, I would say so. He's completely unknown to me right now.

AW/Chaco/DH haven't given us **** to work with.

Ryker - leaning scum; the pressure you're applying is not as logical as I'm used to seeing from you; I'll elaborate after you respond to TSN's last post

PFP - was leaning slightly town, but recent posts (most notably the last one I quoted) I'd like to see explained
and within minutes (not really), ZB is totally loving Ryker but after attacking TSN it's a whole different story.

y'know, i don't think i've seen ZB ever explain this, curious now.

Soup, elaborate on PFP and AW town reads please? Where the hell did those come from?
see: defending myself.

Huh, by now i'm seeing a total connection to TSN and ZB, who is with me? i feel PFP is odd-man out right now.

Ryker, what do you think of GLG? You haven't mentioned him at all. Correct me if I'm wrong.
going back to that GLG case.

man, in all these quotes i can't believe i saw this slot as town, they have done nothing, they have their vote on glg who's only problem is in-activity, it's weak.

Soup, found where you talked about PFP. Never mind that. Still wondering how you have a read on AW though.[/quote

K.

Happy?

Your push on TSN is off. You keep drilling that he should have attacked you as well as Soup because you also pushed PFP. You are implying that both you and Soup treated PFP the same way, and are ignoring the fact that TSN has brought up other aspects of Soup's behaviour (the unvote, for example). You are misrepresenting TSN's push, and trying to paint him as scum for it.

Is TSN your top pick for toDay? Would you be fine with lynching him right now?
LOOK AT THAT TSN LOVE MAN.

ZB said:
Quote:
Ryker said:
GLG said:
The points made against soup from what I've seen are(at least when I started this post) "he was too agro in the beginning but now he stopped" which I don't see why that is scum since there isn't really anything that happened yet that would make it reasonable to go full out scum. Although I don't really get is 108 because he says that zacblock didn't something tahts a null read that makes him town.
I like that even though it's a parrot.
You LIKE this post? What is there to like about it? Anyone can see that 108 makes little sense.

Is this not dodging giving a read? What has GLG done all game? Defends himself, then pops in to say stuff like "i don't think he's scum...". Find me where GLG has offered his stances. And when you can't, tell me why you're not on his case for it.
still holding on to that GLG crap, man ZB, this re-read is killing my town-read on you.

Eh... let me rephrase that post:

No they didn't. The reads were always there. I just had to state them super explicitly for you to even see them.

You said TSN should attack you as well as Soup for pushing PFP. TSN said there were factors OTHER than the initial push that made them target Soup over you. You continue to claim TSN is scummy for not attacking you as well. That's the problem I see with the push.

TSN not being your top pick right now is not scummy at the moment. If you're talking about the shooting, that's a null.
oh man, this is good **** ZB.

i'm gonna stop here and let ZB explain himself.

#HBC | ѕoup

PFP said:
Soup, think about this. What he has posted is weak as ****. His stances are VERY wishy-washy. In his most recent post literally EVERY scum read he posted he leaves a backdoor out of. His unwillingness to commit himself reads as cowardly scum. His inactivity is only a bonus.
It's not weak at all.

No it's not, where the **** you getting this.

he's commited enough.

#HBC | ѕoup

ZB said:
Ryker said:
GLG said:
The points made against soup from what I've seen are(at least when I started this post) "he was too agro in the beginning but now he stopped" which I don't see why that is scum since there isn't really anything that happened yet that would make it reasonable to go full out scum. Although I don't really get is 108 because he says that zacblock didn't something tahts a null read that makes him town.
I like that even though it's a parrot.
@CR/DH/AW: When you get here and get caught up, I'd like to hear what your thoughts are on these posts. What does it say about both players?

Thanks.
Still grasping that Ryker GlG crap.

oh hey! i'd also like to mention this:

mod votecount said:
giraffelasergun [4] - ZacBlock, DatHydra, Ryker, Asid Wash
Ryker [3] - PeopleFacePunch, Classy Raptor, Soupamario
Soupamario [1] - ~The Savage Nynph~
ZacBlock [1] - giraffelasergun

Not voting:

Takes 5/9 to lynch - Deadline: Wednesday, June 29th
look at this ****, all 3 of their votes pertain to that **** that happened in RVS.

#HBC | ѕoup

AW said:
There things that seem off-color in Broto's play. That's not one of them. ZacBlock has really sat on the sideline, providing commentary and not much else. He's given reads, but they're weak and he's not acting on them. He's asked a couple of questions. Your constant buddying of him, simply because he's on your wavelength and not much else colors me wrong.
I won't deny I was sidelining in the Ryker-TSN conversation. After questioning GLG (in which I was not sitting on the sidelines), I came back the next day in the middle of Ryker and TSN's conversation. I made that sideline comment ("Not liking...") to show that it was at the beginning where I saw something was off, but I wanted to wait for the conversation to progress instead of tainting it with my interjections. I fully intended to question Ryker after I saw more. My first post against him should align with this.

Seems like this post was made halfway through your read... do you still think I'm sitting on the sidelines?
look at this one-side BS, "i'll sit back and let my scum-bud make the jump."

AW said:
Isn't it essentially Broto agreeing with himself?
Why do you think he felt a need to agree with himself like that then? Why bring up the post at all? Do you think GLG's post was particularly good? Do you think it's odd that he quotes a post by GLG just to say "i like this" right after I specifically asked him what his stance on GLG was?
why do you keep adding GLG to everything you say? seriously, you haven't been off that dude's **** the whole freaking game, and i'm being serious here, your whole play now is looking fake, setting it up to where you can connect Ryker and GLG then knock it all down.

@DH: I'll forgive you guys for missing this since you're catching up. Have I honestly been avoiding confrontation?

I stayed on GLG hard at the beginning of the game, even when nobody else was interacting with him. I'm pretty sure I said it before, but I'll say it again now: GLG is my top lynch pick for toDay, and I would be perfectly fine with seeing him gone.
STILL STAYING ON THE ****ING DEAD HORSE.

DO SOMETHING ELSE, YOU HAVEN'T COMMENTED ANYTHING BAD ABOUT TSN, PFP, OR YOURSELF.

#HBC | ѕoup

again in #198, you defend yourself..then ****ing **** like this.

Now, add in this very odd interaction that's going on between you and Ryker. Mind telling me your thoughts on his 135? Are the attacks on him the only reason why you think he's town?
AGAIN. ****ING A.

Moreover, if you were to lynch us and see our town flip, would you then go after TSN?

GLG, mind letting us know what your mafia experience is?
goddamn, look at that ****.

ride that **** ZB.

y'know, i give up, i do, i see it, and if i keep quoting these ******* i'm going to get the same thing over and over again, "Ryker and GLG scum, TSN, PFP, themselves perfect little angels"

vote: ZacBlock

PFP/TSN scum upon a scum flip, let's do this ****.

Top Bottom