• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DTM4 (Do the Mario 4) The Final DTM *updated with Trailer* I need clips!

JUDGE

Smash Lord
All spots have been filled, too bad.
Eh, if you do make a dtm you can exclude me i am too lazy for clips! sorry chris
who is flameleon?
i can post where i please
i placed higher than 98% of you
dunno box7 said your really bad, so i guess i have to put you with the other 98% :[
bo4kt (10:41:20 PM): Im probably still best in midwest and doesn't even use mario in tourney lool
bo4kt (10:41:29 PM): did you ever see my MM with xero from november?
vatobreakk (10:41:36 PM): lmao
vatobreakk (10:41:40 PM): thats all i have to say

Im a bigheaded blowhard who thinks he has the right to activate Xeroxen and flameleon since im no mario player anymore, and i just got dissed by a noobish german mario mainer
srsly vato, when have you become so mean?

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
Cosigning on above post, but back to the topic. I might have some cool stuff soon. I have replays, but gotta upload them.

Matador

Maybe Even...Utopian?
Since he dropped Mario, he craves attention.

Like that guy who quits normal Brawl for Brawl+ and has to constantly let everyone know.

It's cool tho. It's kinda cute. No homo.

vato_break

Smash Master
I am not mean lol i'm one of the nicest smashers around!
flameleon has never liked me, he's always throwing insults at me and always has ever since i met him. I am just defending myself thats all.

and xero talks like he's the **** when he really isn't, i'm not the only one that thinks this either.

Matt07

Smash Master
This topic...kinda de-railed itself...

If you guys have 'beef' with eachother take it to PM's, or wherever. I'm pretty sure no one else see this kinda 'stuff.'

Fire!

Smash Champion
NNID
Fire149
3DS FC
2809-9924-8928
I am not mean lol i'm one of the nicest smashers around!
flameleon has never liked me, he's always throwing insults at me and always has ever since i met him. I am just defending myself thats all.

and xero talks like he's the **** when he really isn't, i'm not the only one that thinks this either.
I don't see that many insults from Xero and I don't recall seeing any insults from Flame.

This is great fun watching people fight though,lol

Flameleon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Valthiel_Malus
-Haha, well, i'm always joking with Vato, since he's emo most of the time and i just follow the game x9

@Bo: i've sent the links to your msn, check them out...-

Matador

Maybe Even...Utopian?
Let's all agree to get over ourselves then?

Yes?

Fantastico! GL Marios @ MLG btw.

iMichael

Smash Lord
I went back and watched DTM2 and noticed he put me in the list of names and used 1 clip of mine...that was it.....i sent in like 7-10 videos. I hate Bo forever....nah i don't hate you Bo.

The Nutz of Norcal Deez

Smash Apprentice
i think that front page needs to be cleaned up a little bit. maybe im the dumb one here, but it does seem a bit confusing at first glance... When's teh next update? i gave you TCs vids that i had. idk wtf i did with that other set >.<

Fire!

Smash Champion
NNID
Fire149
3DS FC
2809-9924-8928
*Hoping that this comes out soon Bump*

Famous

Smash Champion
It's not going to get finished..Why? Because most of ya'll don't play Mario as much or not at all....AND the ones that do play Mario can't get **** recorded...

Fire!

Smash Champion
NNID
Fire149
3DS FC
2809-9924-8928
Has anyone else noticed that the whole Brawl community has gone down ever since we got into MLG?

Fire!

Smash Champion
NNID
Fire149
3DS FC
2809-9924-8928
but the swf brawl community is dying hard imo
That and the fact that the only real thing that happens here are advances in Brawl hacks, my areas tourney attendance is at an all time low, AiB is now almost solely blog oriented and the Street Fighter and Call of Duty 4/Modern Warfare 2 communities have EXPLODED in the last few months. Maybe the Brawl community has just slowed down in comparison.

@vato: your from SoCal. Your always active.

Top Bottom