• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DTM4 (Do the Mario 4) The Final DTM *updated with Trailer* I need clips!

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
I think it has to do with some players actually going off to school (college) for the first time and also people trying to chill with the rest of their summers. Ultimately, scenes are still growing strong and stuff's being worked out. The forum population's dropped, that's for sure though.

Famous

Smash Champion
Lol, people are actually developing lives outside of smash...

It was like nobody wanted to smash when you had all this free time on your hands...Now that your busy with real-life ****, everyone wants to play D:

Kadardes

Smash Apprentice
Everyone got sick of wifi and tripping and MK being most of the opponents you play? I'm not sick of it yet though :p

SKidd

Smash Master

alright, we'll be sure to include you.

Fire!

Smash Champion
NNID
Fire149
3DS FC
2809-9924-8928
Dazzle vs Dazzle HD
The HD one is 40$ more, but is it worth it?
You can change around the settings on a Dazzle to better the picture. No need to buy an HD. Plus, DVD Recorders are where its at!:laugh:

Reducas

Smash Apprentice
NNID
reducas
boooooo noooooo do it bo sub me n 4 sombody no do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do

Fire!

Smash Champion
NNID
Fire149
3DS FC
2809-9924-8928
Hmm, maybe I'll do something as a replacement...

Top Bottom