• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DTM4 (Do the Mario 4) The Final DTM *updated with Trailer* I need clips!

BoTastic!

Smash Master
NNID
BoScotty
DTM4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4KzcfnIORnM TRAILER!

Ok guys I'm hitting everyone up again with another DTM but this one will be different from the others. I have this scheduled to air youtube somewhat mid/end March.

*This will be the last Do the Mario, unless something happens and I continue to do more.
* I plan this to have the most Mario mains since DTM 1, so I'm targeting anyone who wants to be in. The roster is 12 Marios this time. Since there will be so many Mario mains in it this time I may only need 3-5 clips from everyone. If you want to be in, you must meet the following requirements.

-Must Main :mario2: of course.
-Must be able to send me actual WMV/Avi/etc files or youtube matches from which I can download
-If you are unable to do the above you CAN send me replays but I'm taking replays from only 4 people as it is very tedious to record replays and search for combos. (3/4)
-If you are sending me matches you must tell me when all the combo(s) or event(s) you want in the vid occurs in each match or I'm not using the match. If it is a replay tell me what stock the event occurs. Also it'd be very convenient if the replays are also timed.
- If you're selected in the vid. Help me advertise it when it comes out. :mad:

Here are all the Mario mains who are confirmed or might be in the vid. If you want to be in the vid

(12/12)
1. BO X7 *confirmed*
2. Boss *confirmed* Needs Youtube matches
3. Vatobreak *Confirmed*needs Replays omg wtf whats your plan? 1/4
4. Big O *Confirmed*
5. Famous *Confirmed* Whats your plan? lol
6. Kanzaki (supatony) *confirmed* Needs files, what's your plan?
7. Hippiedude *confirmed*
8. Kirinblaze *confirmed* Needs Files O.O
9. A2ZOMG *confirmed* Youtube matches Ready to go
10. Deez nutz *confirmed*
11. Flameleon *Confirmed*
12.Tc1 *confirmed*
Lets make this the best DTM!!

HeroMystic

Legacy of the Mario
NNID
HeroineYaoki
3DS FC
2191-8960-7738
Heading to a smashfest on friday, so I'll bring my SD card and record as many matches as possible, then put them on files.

I -may- have to send replays, but I think I can manage.

BoTastic!

Smash Master
NNID
BoScotty
If you guys meet the requirments and want to be in, by all means, please post.

Hippie if you want to be in, please say it because I know you want to, lol. I'm really aiming more offline players. POST.

Big-Omar

Smash Journeyman
LOL IM 4TH ON THE LIST.

Of course I wanna be in. I can record my clips in WMV files or MPEG, so there won't be a problem with that.

Also, i'll take a load off of Bo's back because...

I WILL ACCEPT REPLAYS FROM YOU GUYS AND RECORD THEM FOR YOU, THEN SEND THEM TO BO.

You can thank me later, Bo =)

Kanzaki

Smash Champion
I want to be in this :]

I'll send endless Lucas rapage.

I can record as well, but I am super lazy, so use me as a last option to record >.>

DtJ XeroXen

The biggest fraud
NNID
XeroXen
Since I'm too lazy to give you direct links to every combo I've done that's on the internet/will be on the internet, I'm probably not interested.

That being said, you should teach me how to make a combo video sometime...

HeroMystic

Legacy of the Mario
NNID
HeroineYaoki
3DS FC
2191-8960-7738
Bought a lens cleaner for the Wii, and after some aggressive and stubborn action, my Wii is now back in business. I definitely won't have to send replays now.

Javon89

Smash Ace
Yesh DTM4 is in the making!
With the awesomeness of Mario and Bo's sick editing skillz this won't fall short of the last three.

EDIT: I can send some replays.

Calebyte

Smash Lord
I wanna be in this. I'll do my best to make the cut. Oh, and I have some of Xero's tourney matches, too. Are MPEG-4's okay?

BoTastic!

Smash Master
NNID
BoScotty
Guys, if you're gonna be in tell me if you sending me replays or sending me Actual files or Youtube matches.

Big O and Kanzaki, that'll really be awesome if you guys help me out, because it's tedious enough making the video itself, lol.

Big-Omar

Smash Journeyman

Kanzaki

Smash Champion
It'll be pretty cool if you can make the next video in High Definition :]

So anybody with an HD recorder *coughFireMario should upload everything >.>

I can do it as well through my Dolphin emulator.. but again, lazy and last resort xD

BoTastic!

Smash Master
NNID
BoScotty
It's ok Big O, I already have the music planned. But if there's change of plan I might use your suggestions.

Big-Omar

Smash Journeyman
Ok dokie then.

And for my tag in the vid, I'd really appreciate it if you used this:

If you don't want to use it its ok. But I really like this XD

Fire!

Smash Champion
NNID
Fire149
3DS FC
2809-9924-8928
It'll be pretty cool if you can make the next video in High Definition :]

So anybody with an HD recorder *coughFireMario should upload everything >.>
You rang?

Yeah, I'd be happy to upload everything, lol.

Edit: I can help record matches too.

BoTastic!

Smash Master
NNID
BoScotty
Sweet! :D .

Edit: Also new rule, anyone who isn't confirmed yet can easily be replaced with someone who has their stuff all together, but I have plenty of time till I start making DTM4. I might start on it early depending on how I'm feeling, who knows.

I also need folks who share communication through instant messaging which makes this a ton easier.

Kanzaki

Smash Champion
I can send files via aim/email/Fileplanet(which I think I got banned from cause of you Bo xD), and I think Kirin should also be in this >.>

A2ZOMG

Smash Legend
NNID
A2ZOMG
Switch FC
SW 8400 1713 9427
Well I actually want to potentially contribute vids. I think I might be able to come up with at least 3 good clips of myself. You already know what I mean from my vid against Mhizzle's Wario. I have quite a few more replays of my Mario to upload, and I have more sick stuff that I think would look epic in a combo vid.

Big-Omar

Smash Journeyman
I got a funny cape **** on Brinstar, thing is it looks kinda bad cus I trade hits with the Luigi I fought. I might consider to send it or not. lol

Big-Omar

Smash Journeyman
Bo, does it matter if I record my clips with textures on? I mean, aslong as the textures arent absurd, its ok right?

Top Bottom