• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DTM4 (Do the Mario 4) The Final DTM *updated with Trailer* I need clips!

Big-Omar

Smash Journeyman
Wow, people getting lazy with those clips. If recording is an issue, you can send me some replay's and I'll record them...

Big-Omar

Smash Journeyman
Well, not trying to sound mean... but I dont want to waste my time recording for people that arent gonna be in DTM4. If you get in, I'll happily record your clips.

condemned_soul

Smash Champion
well if BO X7 start replacing people i want a spot ^_^

Edit: if we knew each other i would say do my replays and i will get you a premium membership

SKidd

Smash Master
Don't edit it with so many effects this time

It gets hard to follow if overdone lol

BoTastic!

Smash Master
NNID
BoScotty
The last time it's been over edited was DTM2 if anyone couldn't follow the 3rd then I don't know what to tell you.

vato_break

Smash Master
well i really don't have time to send clips nor is anything i have done with mario that impressive anyway. If you do decide to countinue this you can count me out, i am really too busy at the moment to really send anything.

BoTastic!

Smash Master
NNID
BoScotty
Sadly, this might have to be canceled. Noone seems interesting in sending clips,

I understand your reason Vato, so you're all good.

Kanzaki

Smash Champion
Sorry I've been lagging in Bo.. I graduate University soon with my Bachelor's in Engineering, and I have to propose a senior project... and every single one I've been proposing has been getting rejected.. and if I don't get this done soon, my graduation would get delayed x.x

I even haven't been attending tournaments lately cause of school.. but this quarter ends in like 3 weeks and I have no plans to take summer school, so I'll be completely free then.

Matador

Maybe Even...Utopian?
You should drop a smaller vid to build more hype for it. Like a vid featuring the lesser known Marios that need to be exposed.

Like the mixtape before the album, to whet the appetites, lol.

I'd help u with it, I just finished this semester today, got so much free time.

Edit: AIM me nucca

JUDGE

Smash Lord
You should drop a smaller vid to build more hype for it. Like a vid featuring the lesser known Marios that need to be exposed.

I'd help u with it, I just finished this semester today, got so much free time.

Edit: AIM me nucca
great idea =D

Douhneill

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Douhneill
I'll look to see if I got any random replays saved. I don't have a capture device, though, so I'd have to send you the raw replay files.

Besides, I'm itching for a chance to show off that I'm not just some crap lowtier main. I'm a crap lowtier main who's gonna **** you in a few months.

JuxtaposeX

Smash Lord
I plan to get a capture card next week so I can play my Wii on my computer, since TV keeps getting hogged...

Fire!

Smash Champion
NNID
Fire149
3DS FC
2809-9924-8928

I'd do that.

Making a combo video only takes about 3 days once you have all the footage a stuff cut. The rest is all effects.

JuxtaposeX

Smash Lord
:D Does that mean it's going to happen?

Also, can someone explain to me what a capture card is and where to get one?

Top Bottom