• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DSO Biweekly 9 ~Philly, PA~ 10/18/09 Results! MK Banned

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
if i dont live at philly i cant do friday tourneys, straight up. if theyr on sat or sun though i can still hold em as i would be able to drive from home. so for a lil bit it might be the only option. but yea i like fri night ones so it still leaves the weekend open for stuffz

Clai

Smash Lord
Where men are born and champions are raised
Sundays are great for tournaments since I have all the time to get matches in that I want. Either day is cool, though.

Time for some shoutouts:

1) Max- Your Ice Climber ditto with Atomsk was mad fun to watch.
2) Atomsk- I need to play you some time.
3) Rookie
4) Inui- Needs more Super Ganon Time
5) Vex Kasrani- I wish my Ganon was as good as yours. Random F-smashes ftw!
5) Keitaro
7) Eazy- Too bad we only got one friendly in. I wanted to play your Marth more because it's one of my favorite matchups with Ganon.
7) AndyG- Frisbees and Justice!
9) Ebo
9) Squall
9) Nasty- Next tournament we'll play.
9) chimpakt
13) KingToon
13) TUSM
13) ChiboSempai- You put me against Vex, which was amazing and unwinnable. Thanks?
13) Xzax- I never got to play your Wolf with Ganon
17) Fury- Friendlies were fun
17) Smurf
17) Aztec Avenger
17) Wedge- Sonic's F-smash gets me every time. That move is unbearable.
17) Yes- Your Falcon is beastly. I would have never known how good it was if we never had that MM.
17: Oody- Teams was lol.
17: Phillyrider
17: Hime
25: MIB
25: Cel
25: Ninja Edd (Forfeit)
25: Bnzaaa
25: Ether (Forfeit)
25: Clai- Stupidity 100-0's Ganon
25: .com
25: Allied (Forfeit)- Our matches were lots of fun. Can't wait to see you at the next one.
33: Kaylo! (Forfeit)
33: Mike- GGs

ADHD

Smash Hero
Ice climbers are fine. They hard counter some people if you know how to cg, but the reality is those characters that lose badly to them have other bad matchups as well. If you want to complain about a "skill-enhancer" let's look at snake.

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
Ice climbers are fine. They hard counter some people if you know how to cg, but the reality is those characters that lose badly to them have other bad matchups as well. If you want to complain about a "skill-enhancer" let's look at snake.
Shadap Broken *** banana locking to dtilt to *if ur smart* grab again to W-E omg learn to fight without bananas and you'll win vs me

xxCANDYxx

Smash Lord
perhaps the noobiest post ever written by you LOL
the only skill enhancer characters are mk and ICs....they're not broken...they just help the player place better in tourny that there skills would be able to do otherwise...snake is hard as **** to play in tourny b/c EVERYONE knows that matchup...and its not like mk where you have the flexability to get around it too...you only say it cause u cant beat ally so0o stop whinning

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Gee...even those who are not randoms agree that ICs are not as unbelievably broken as you claim, Inui. I wonder why? :laugh:

ZoSo

Smash Champion
Lol. People throw the "B" word around far too much these days. It's lost all meaning.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
lol i doubt inui would beat ren's ike with ddd, and def not ike dittos.
lol more bias :)

I'll bet money on it. If Renegade will bet enough to pay for my travel costs to attend something like a LoLiS, then it'll be worth it for me to go. $50-$100 is fine with me for Dedede vs Ike.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Aww c'mon champ, you could just take first in both singles and doubles to earn back your travel cost and then some. It should be a piece of cake for a player of your miiighty calibur. O.~

Renegade TX2000

Smash Ace
how about this 50$ for both ike dittos and ike vs d3 match. we'll do the ike vs ike then we can do the ike vs d3 match... Then i'll consider that.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Aww c'mon champ, you could just take first in both singles and doubles to earn back your travel cost and then some. It should be a piece of cake for a player of your miiighty calibur. O.~
Mew2King goes to those and you know it. Don't spout nonsense. I won't be winning anything with him there.

how about this 50$ for both ike dittos and ike vs d3 match. we'll do the ike vs ike then we can do the ike vs d3 match... Then i'll consider that.
I'll consider that.

The Dedede one is free. The Ike ditto is not.

lol @ you if you think I don't know that match-up extremely well when I play with Atomsk a lot

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Mew2King goes to those and you know it. Don't spout nonsense. I won't be winning anything with him there.
Haha, come now sir, I thought you said you are ELITE? Is one as mighty as yourself going to buckle at the sight of one mere player, despite how great of a player he is? For shame Inui...for shame. :laugh:

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
My Diddy helped me take a match off Max in bracket and beat Ebo so please put him next to my name :D

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
id quote my last post, but it really doesnt seem necessary since it will be about 3 inches above this post depending on ur monitor size

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I hope nothing of me playing Brawl+ goes on the internet. I don't actually play that game enough and have enough vids of me playing poorly online.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
You're making me miss the old Melee days. If Lord Knight still played Smash instead of BlazBlue and Melty Blood, I'd have a ride and good partner for Melee events consistently and I'd attend them more. Sigh.

ZoSo

Smash Champion
Buy a car with your dirty, dirty Brawl money.

At any rate, definitely plenty of tourneys in tristate and we can always use more bros for the Smash Bros.

Top Bottom