• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dream of Brawl?

Superninjabreadman

Smash Lord
I'm not Brawl crazy either, but I had dreamt I unlocked Luigi and once the first match started with Luigi, out of nowhere he started to sing and the game froze like if he broke the game. I pressed all the buttons and tried to turn off the Wii, but it wouldn't work.. then I woke up.. :/
Hahaha. stinks for your dreams. anyway. the only time I ever play as luigi is..

1. Classic
2.Allstar
3.Adventure
4. Target test.

Just for the trophies.

BassBuster

Smash Rookie
I think I had 2 dreams, one of which I don't remember. I got the game early, around this month. Not sure if it was finished version but it certainly was a boot-legged version...box art was all crappy. Woke up before I could play it though.

plasman

Smash Apprentice
I had a Brawl dream last night. I dreamt I was going to the store to get Mario Galaxy but Gamestop said they only had those coins left. But as a way of showing appreciation they gave me Brawl and asked me to swear to not tell anyone I had it. Immediately I was home playing it with Hayden Panettiere (lol) and she was like this Smash Guru and the whole time we were playing she was taking phone calls from people and telling them how to do techniques. One thing that stood out was I began to wavedash but then became conscious that I was dreaming and knew wavedashing was out so I couldn't wavedash anymore, then Link and Ike had a swordfight mid-air like they were simultaneously using their final smashes on each other. And I recall Hayden beating me really bad with Sonic. It was pretty hot.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
I had a dream that me and my boyfriend were playing the game as Ashley (me) and him playing as Captain Olimar.

hypeman

Smash Apprentice
I'm a snake, marth, and zelda in training.
I had a dream just last night that I put the melee disk in the wii and it turned into a demo of brawl where as I was playing in this flat stage that had red warning lights flashing. I was playing with Micaiah fighting against the sub space army.

Egret

Smash Journeyman
I once had a dream in which I looked at the character selection screen while Sakurai explained to me that each series would only get one rep and how this justified "coca-cola bear" as a character.

Uchiha.Sanosuke

Smash Journeyman
I had a dream last night where Team Rocket was confirmed as an Assist Trophy. They came out and attacked similar to what Ouedan would do. It was so cool. :laugh:

Hmaal

Smash Journeyman
I think the more Brawl becomes a true gaming genious to us we start to dream about it.

Joka

Smash Journeyman
I had a dream that Janga (a Klonoa character from the RPG) was an assist trophy in Brawl

This is Janga:

In one pic he slashed Mario.

Zombieoficer

Smash Journeyman
I just had one last night. I was racing my friend around the basketball court at the school and he turned into a bug. I brought him to the librarian's nurse and she took him. I was browsing around and nearly **** myself when I saw the SSBB walkthrough! I took it and read it. I looked at the characters and there were like 5 hunters, a metroid that looked like a dog, Homer Simpson, and Toad. I also saw "Kirby's Monster Island" and "Inside K. Rool" as stages. I stuffed it in my backpack and ran out. Then I woke up.
:(

ro0kie42

Smash Apprentice
When I found out Brawl would be playable at E for all, i dreamt about going to it. But when i got there, they weren't demoing it. They were demoing some new James Bond 007 game. I was like ghey!

AllanT

Smash Apprentice
I had a dream that i got brawl (this dream was like last may), and all it was was a red wii box that just said "brawl". i didnt play it, i just looked at the box.

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
I dreamt of Sonic before he was announced.

I also dreamt that Sephiroth and Cloud were in the game and Shinra HQ was their stage(It was kinda the same shape as Peachs castle which makes sense if you know what it looks like)

I dreamt of Black knight being in it and his super smash was called "brimstone emmission"He shouted it before he did it and i was really like Clouds blade beam in FF7 except much much bigger and all firey and whatnot.

The worst part of the dreams is you have to wake up.

And the last one I remember was having a create a character mode which was weird and impossible to use.

AllanT

Smash Apprentice
oh if your talking characters, then i've had a lot of dreams about characters, i had a dream that there were over 100 characters...

malesretmit12

Smash Apprentice
I had a dream where charizard was holding a big, purple orb that he used on who seemed to resemble Pit, then he stopped using the purple flame spewing orb, then used fire, then a goomba appeared, which exploded and sent me flying. We were playing on Norfair.

Fenris_Wolf

Smash Rookie
I had a dream where it was December 3rd and I went to see the megaton update. It turned out to be 10 updates in 1, but 8 of them were music updates, 1 was a how to play update, and 1 was confirming pokemon stadium as a playable character.

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
I had a dream where it was December 3rd and I went to see the megaton update. It turned out to be 10 updates in 1, but 8 of them were music updates, 1 was a how to update, and 1 was confirming pokemon stadium as a playable character.
A NEW CHALLENGER APPROACHES POKEMON STADIUM! HA HA HA HA HA HA!

Dude I would be laughing my a** off if I had that dream.

Ice Ninja

Smash Cadet
NNID
Iceninja77
I had a dream where it was December 3rd and I went to see the megaton update. It turned out to be 10 updates in 1, but 8 of them were music updates, 1 was a how to update, and 1 was confirming pokemon stadium as a playable character.
LOL at Pokemon stadium as a character.

I had a dream where I was playing SSBB, but then it changed and the characters were fighting like Soul Caliber instead of Smash Bros.

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
I hate to admit it but I have.

A while ago I had a dream Echo the Dolphin and Ken Griffey Jr. were in Brawl. Then a couple o nights ago that Ashley and Olimar were as well.

Danielman

Smash Apprentice
It's the infinite stairway from Super Mario 64!
there fixed it.

As for me, I dreamed that sakurai updated the widescreen support.
Wait that hapenned.
Which means I dream't Omega Ridley was in brawl as The worlds Hardest boss Fight.
No thats not it Im making that up.Or am I? You can never really tell with these kind of weird dreams that are A week old.
No wait, NOw I remember that dream.
It was During E4ALL. I Illegally crossed the border,Waited till night time, broke in stole the brawl demo, Copied it, returned it, And got the F*ck outta there.And when I finnally get Home, and I insert the disc, I Wake Up.

Zarckoh

Smash Apprentice
TBH, I had a dream where I had the Brawl demo but with extra stages like Green Hills, I was playing with Sonic at the Lylat Cruise and Captain Falcon was in the selection screen.

Hmaal

Smash Journeyman
there fixed it.

As for me, I dreamed that sakurai updated the widescreen support.
Wait that hapenned.
Which means I dream't Omega Ridley was in brawl as The worlds Hardest boss Fight.
No thats not it Im making that up.Or am I? You can never really tell with these kind of weird dreams that are A week old.
No wait, NOw I remember that dream.
It was During E4ALL. I Illegally crossed the border,Waited till night time, broke in stole the brawl demo, Copied it, returned it, And got the F*ck outta there.And when I finnally get Home, and I insert the disc, I Wake Up.
Thats crazy?

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
Wow Kio you're unusually active today :) I am ashamed to admit I had a smash dream last night, it was the game intro movie and it was so freaking sweet if only I could remember more but Ridley was there so I was happy, truly happy.

maxieman

Smash Ace
I Had a dream just last night where I was fighting someone playing as Mario (I think it was online) and then I had the "New Challenger Approaching" and I had to fight Fire Mario to unlock the costume.... oh and Rayquaza was on character select lol

Koskinator

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3308-4564-8881
i had a dream me and my friends were driving along this very narrow cliff, think of yoshis mario kart stage from mraio kart 64, and then we fell off the cliff, but i thought to myself, NOOO i have to play brawl! so i did a magnificent leap from the vehicle towards the cliff, my fingers brushed up against the edge of the cliff, i started to fall, but then i got some grip with my shoes, did a huge backflip off of the cliff and landed on another cliff. and then i woke up :)

Xarias

Smash Journeyman
i had a dream me and my friends were driving along this very narrow cliff, think of yoshis mario kart stage from mraio kart 64, and then we fell off the cliff, but i thought to myself, NOOO i have to play brawl! so i did a magnificent leap from the vehicle towards the cliff, my fingers brushed up against the edge of the cliff, i started to fall, but then i got some grip with my shoes, did a huge backflip off of the cliff and landed on another cliff. and then i woke up :)
Very funny. LMAO worthy.

I had a dream where I was playing as Ike, in his blue costume, and it was a stage I've never seen before. There was a red, fiery background, and the shape of the stage was like this:

l***********************************l
l*******____************____********l
l___________________________________l

* = empty space

I don't think the walls were breakable, but it seems like an interesting stage to play on. Anyway, it was a 4-player free for all, and everyone was about to clash in the center of the stage , probably to an epic explosion of awesomeness, but then I woke up...

secretweapon

Smash Apprentice
^strange...but kinda cool^

this was a day right b4 a huge math test
i had a dream that i was looking in my math book and had to do a word problem about the area of a stadium. Then i read the description, and it said that it was the stadium for the upcoming nintendo game, super smash bros brawl. i got really excited, and then looked at the bottom of the page where there was the entire roster. i began scanning though it, saw everyone who was already confirmed, then saw a character named Wave Dash. i woke up smiling and laughing inwardly.

Psydon

Smash Journeyman
I've had dreams-night and day-of Samus taking on Metaknight on the Battlefield. ^_^

chaos_Leader

Smash Lord
sometime a few weeks ago, I had a dream of an insanely awesome update (far beyond the normal bounds of an update). I forget the details but at the end, I think to myself: "wait a second, I'm dreaming aren't I?" thats when I woke up

kashikomarimashita

Smash Journeyman
Im happy to say I have never once dreamt of Brawl. I prefer it that way. I actually think it would be a little disturbing. You know the game messing with my subconsciousness and all. Hell, I think about it enough while awake.

wagnerelli

Smash Apprentice
I had one where I saw a video with two Kirbys fighting with one wearing a Ridley hat and another wearing a Klonoa hat.

Top Bottom