• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dream of Brawl?

lethminite

Smash Apprentice
i had one where i was pit, but might have been generic angel, i was fighting people though.
would have been spawned from pit.

Ralph_Marquee

Smash Journeyman
I had a wierd dream like 4 days ago that Chibi-Robo was confirmed. Oh, I'm glad I woke up after that one, talk bout nine o'clock shadow for real, man.

Sephiroth_Ultima

Smash Cadet
I dreamed just yesterday about waking up to a WARNING! NEW CHALLENGER!! GENO update. It was very detailed in my dream but he didn't look as good as I hope he will XD.

Also once I dreamt that I was playing Melee as the kingdom hearts version of Sephiroth and not even realizing it didn't make any **** sense.Of course his reach was absolutely ridiculous

Oh and just last week I dreamt that I was going to get brawl a week before the official release date thanks to one of my very good and reliable contacts but when I entered the shop, the ceiling started falling down and we got out just in time but all the games were destroyed XD.

TheMagicalKuja

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2020-0988-7919
I'm pretty sure there's already a thread for this. Oh well. I had a dream a while back that I was standing in line to get Brawl on a spiral staircase. I bet there's some hidden meaning in that. Anyone here a pshychologist?
THAT STAIRCASE IS THE STAIRCASE THAT WILL PIERCE THE HEAVENS

I had a dream that Kumatora was confirmed, and Micaiah was a boss... for Sonic.

Yeah, weird I know.

Gilgamesh

BRoomer
BRoomer
I had a dream in which, after the battle with Rayquaza at the lake, Fox and Diddy decided to engage in hot furry yaoi pedophilic sex. It was grand. In the end, Rayquaza reemerged, sprouted tentacles and there was even more fun and sweat.

Not really, but i just wanted to test my "Craft: Disturbing Mental Image" skill. Cheers.

wisewaters

Smash Apprentice
I never dream. In this case, it sucks!
How come it's only you people that gets the fun and interesting dreams?

maxieman

Smash Ace
I had a dream in which, after the battle with Rayquaza at the lake, Fox and Diddy decided to engage in hot furry yaoi pedophilic sex. It was grand. In the end, Rayquaza reemerged, sprouted tentacles and there was even more fun and sweat.

Not really, but i just wanted to test my "Craft: Disturbing Mental Image" skill. Cheers.
good god man

Snakz

Smash Ace
I only had one, and it was a character revealed, Gardevoir, which is strange considering i was no supporter, and some other weird things along with that update happened

Isn't there a thread for this already?

SilverChaos

Smash Apprentice
I repeatedly have dreams where I FINALLY get Brawl, but upon loading it up it either has a disc read error, there's a power outage, a ninja steals it, ect...

MetaNiGHTs

Smash Cadet
I had a dream that I was battling ganondorf as myself and an anouncer said ganondorf joins the brawl watch out for his nuclear attacks. Well he warlock punched me and I flew off the screen to a blinding flash of light which woke me up.

Wolfgang457

Smash Journeyman
Must be nice to remember what you dream.
I don't remember any dreams I've had beyond a few vivid/scary scary dreams I had as a little kid. Must be some sort of automatic mental block or something.

Gilgamesh

BRoomer
BRoomer
Must be nice to remember what you dream.
I don't remember any dreams I've had beyond a few vivid/scary scary dreams I had as a little kid. Must be some sort of automatic mental block or something.
It's actually quite normal not to remember your dreams. You may have noticed that sometimes you wake up and remember a dream vividly, but if you don't make an effort to retain it, you forget about it suspiciously fast. The brain seems to erase dreams quickly from memory, for some reason.

Wolfgang457

Smash Journeyman
It's actually quite normal not to remember your dreams. You may have noticed that sometimes you wake up and remember a dream vividly, but if you don't make an effort to retain it, you forget about it suspiciously fast. The brain seems to erase dreams quickly from memory, for some reason.
Huh, didn't know about that. That explains a lot though, thanks for clearing that up.

Kittah4

Smash Ace
I unfortunately dream about Brawl all the time, and I dream about the updates if I don't wait up for them. I dreamt about Yoshi before he was updated and that there was a huge color test on his update for whatever reason. Before the dojo, I dreamt about a few "secret characters" being shown in Nintendo Power one of which was "upside-down backwards Kirby" who stood facing the wrong way all the time and on the bottom of the platforms.

Then let's see, I dreamt that Sakurai skipped a Friday update once because we "found out" about Krystal's voice actress and it irritated him. (This was a week before the REAL squandered Friday update, Character Intros X( )

Then, the most bizzare, as he was appologizing that we could "only use the Wiimote" in Wifi play, he gave a wiimote based surgery minigame where you could like break people's arms and reattach them. So yeah, I'd like this game to come out so my subconcious can go back to "normal". (Just last night I dreamt a cuttlefish was attacking my wrist presistently, so uh, I dream weird.)

Seikishidan Soru

Smash Journeyman
I remember a few dreams about dojo updates. Once I dreamt about Jigglypuff being revealed. Then I woke up... and saw the Stage Builder update.

Final_Smasher

Smash Rookie
Yeah I had a dream a couple of days ago where I was playing brawl in a movie theater screen. The select screen was huge, at least 100 characters and there were just as many stages.

wisewaters

Smash Apprentice
OMG!!!! I had a dream this morning!
(Long read. Not advised for those with short-attention spans.)

I was beginning to wake up but I didn't want to get out of bed since I feel sore. So I tried to go back to sleep. And then my mind began to sift through some existing updates, but I only remember seeing the shield and grab one on Wednesday. And after that, I saw an update with a yellow highlight for game mode, or Subspace Emissary to be exact. I couldn't see the the title at the top, but I remember some text at the bottom. He said something about Zelda liked the safety of company, and when Kirby's the bithday man, he'll do it someday for peach, too.(I think it was something about Kirby and the princesses, other members get a vague mention, too.) And after that was there was to be a song to be show cased from the ending and there was some stuff after that too. He had decorated the bottom of the video with happy symbols(balloons,bombs, and music notes) and I vaguely remember seeing the word "happy" BUT my computer just put a couldn't load page in place when the music and pictures were. I right-clicked at a space at the further bottom and checked its properties. When I found out it was a .jpg image, I was astonished. My computer had always loaded the other .jpg images just fine, so why couldn't it load these? And I woke up a few minutes after, probably because of disappointment. :-(

I think I was semi-awake when I had this dream and I had it this morning around 7:00 am, I think. And never got to see the rest of the page cause my computer wouldn't load it. :mad:

And yet another oddity, It seemed to be written in Sakurai's style and the page seemed very convincing. I even checked the Dojo afterward and found it wasn't there. Am I a soothsayer or was I just Hallucinating?:confused:

Rocketspark

Smash Cadet
I haven't had an actual dream about Brawl yet, but I had a pretty good daydream earlier.
I was walking home from school, and on the road to the right of me a truck came zipping by, and a small thin box flew out the window and almost nailed me in the head. After the initial shock, I realized that it was SSBB. I was really happy, but the truck stopped a house away, so I went to the guy to return it.
Believe it or not, he said since I was so honest i could keep it, as long as i didn't open it until Feb. 10. So I went home and put it in my safe. A week later a guy from Nintendo came and asked what I had done with the game. I told him it was in my safe, and showed it to him with the plastic cover still intact. Just like the first guy, he said since I was so honest...I could open the game and play it now! As long as i didn't tell anyone on the internet. (I could tell my friends though)
The End.

Captain_ObviousV

Smash Rookie
I had a dream in which I was doing battle besides Marth and Mario. These boxers from Punch-Out were taken as slaves for the SSE and we had to kill them. Than I woke up.

RiptheReaper

Smash Apprentice
i dream that i was playing brawl and theres was Marth with awesome visuals,but more strange is that there was Fulgor in the game(Killing Instinct series cyborg) and a strange purple guy that looked like a superhero was pretty fast and can give himself wings(dont know who the hell he was lol )and i was using DK wich in my dream pwned everyone lol.(and i dont like him)

KnightHazuki

Smash Rookie
In my dream I saw that the DOJO update was Rayman. When I saw the real update I was a bit disappointed. (Yeah, I though of having foresaw the update in my dreams)

jlorde34@yahoo.com

Smash Apprentice
sir i dreamed about brawl before it was even announced that it was comimng out. I dreamed that it was another ssb with diddy kong in it cause i thought diddy kong was gon be in melee. Anyway i was playing with diddy kong and thats all i remember, not saying ima crazy for diddy kong but im glad he's finally here. I cant believe they pu game and watch in melee before wario and diddy but there here now that's all that matters.;) i've been waiting for this for a long time and we still got 3 months im so impatient about this game

darkNES386

Smash Lord
I had a dream that I was playing as Captain Falcon in Brawl last Wednesday. I grabbed the final smash and then was about to unleash it when Mario KO'd me. To clarify... I was dreaming that I was actually playing as CF.... not that I was IN the game.

DeChTu

Smash Apprentice
The only dreams I've had have been about updates, several have been about Midna, who I really want to be in. This last week I had one about Dr. Mario being confirmed, which is weird because I don't want him in.

geemann2236

Smash Journeyman
My main dream is for Ridley to be in as a playable character, and for Marth, Falco, and Ganon to all be in as similar characters as their Melee counterparts. DO NOT NERF FALCO'S SPIKE!!!

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
I've only had one dream and it was that there was a second Smash game on the Gamecube. This had 40 characters, Geno was playable and his voice was the same from that Hip Hop remix of Geno's Woods. For some strange reason, it was a 3D fighter, you sometimes fought in mecha suits like the one Tails has, and you fought in a colosseum.

Ridley FTB!!!

Smash Lord
i drempt i was walking home from school then i found brawl on the ground infront of me.mint condition..started to play it felt awsome i unlock jiggly,luigi,dedede then a shaded figure shaped like ridley appeared.i pressed A and i woke up...:(
Ridley 4 Tehmorrow!!!

PotentZero

Smash Rookie
NNID
Potentzero
3DS FC
0044-2818-3826
I had two so far, one involving paired characters (detectives, it was weird) on the character selection screen that was horizontal and linear (meaning moving the control stick left and right to go through the characters) it looked like a roll of film and I barely make out the characters, but there was Ridley, so I chose him and my dream ended.
My second dream involved me going to Blockbuster and picking up the demo for $5... just before I got back home it disappeared! I couldn't find it in the car at all! After quickly searching, I found it was in my coat pocket and suddenly, POOF! I wake up, and am sorely disappointed....

I did not see this thread before! My bad....

EggBomb

Smash Apprentice
My only Smash dream has been me playing Brawl with Banjo Kazooie as a playable character.

dodoromeo

Smash Apprentice
i dreamt that i unlocked sonic (this was waaaaaay before he was confirmed)

Luigi player

Smash Master
lol, last night I dreamed that I was in a house with poeple I don't even know >_> and the women had a daughter and she got a new nintendo magazine and guess what there was a Brawl demo included ^^

then I played it and it was fun xD Mewtwo was there too and... lol, in the background were characters and they looked really bad. Oh well, then I found a list of playable characters. They were really strange >_>

Characters were:

*) Diddy & Dixie (Team)
*) Cranky, Funky, Donkey, Diddy, Chunky (Team)

lol, it was REALLY crazy XD

There were more than that but I can't remember them...

Later I was online and on smashboards and saw that every continent had some other confirmed (playable) character lists. And in a topic they were summed up. I saw the first line, but than I closed the site so I won't get everything spoiled >_>

And then I woke up, I think...

Little Red Corvette

Smash Apprentice
Mewtwo, Jigglypuff, "Still Link," confirmed from my dream, also, first battle of SSE is a twenty minute long sudden death between Mario and Bowser, the latter of whom transforms into Petey Pirhana, and the gay fashionista who asks you to use the wiimote to dance for him.

Top Bottom