• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dream of Brawl?

Hmaal

Smash Journeyman
Not trying to be Brawl crazy, but has anyone else but me had dreams about Brawl, I mean real dreams?

Mine, I cant remember completely but i remember getting it and BOOM i wake up!

Kio Iranez

Smash Ace
After watching the Subspace Emissary videos, I dreamt that I was in one of them with Pit, flying through the air, and then suddenly, the screen freezes and you get to pick which character to play as. xD Then I realized "wait, how am I gonna pick myself?" Finally, I wake up.

Dragon Master Luigi

Smash Apprentice
I'm not Brawl crazy either, but I had dreamt I unlocked Luigi and once the first match started with Luigi, out of nowhere he started to sing and the game froze like if he broke the game. I pressed all the buttons and tried to turn off the Wii, but it wouldn't work.. then I woke up.. :/

Magnacor

Smash Ace
I'm pretty sure there's already a thread for this. Oh well. I had a dream a while back that I was standing in line to get Brawl on a spiral staircase. I bet there's some hidden meaning in that. Anyone here a pshychologist?

Kio Iranez

Smash Ace
I'm pretty sure there's already a thread for this. Oh well. I had a dream a while back that I was standing in line to get Brawl on a spiral staircase. I bet there's some hidden meaning in that. Anyone here a pshychologist?
The spiral goes on forever!!! D:

blooagga

Smash Journeyman
I've had a few freaky brawl dreams. I'm not a metroid fan at all but I had a dream that ridley was in the game but he was a robot xD. and then I remember dreaming of co-op mode before it was announced on the dojo.

Magnacor

Smash Ace
I've had a few freaky brawl dreams. I'm not a metroid fan at all but I had a dream that ridley was in the game but he was a robot xD. and then I remember dreaming of co-op mode before it was announced on the dojo.
Well there was a Meta-Ridely in Coruption...

shipoffools

Smash Journeyman
yes, ive had a few. if you would like to read about them, search for the other 2 or 3 threads on this same topic.

The Qu

Smash Apprentice
Yup. Three times. I was just playing it on my Gamecube (it was a dream, y'know). Nothin' crazy. Then I woke up and was dissapointed I didn't have it. :dizzy:

FlyinG ShoosteR

Smash Apprentice
Yup. Three times. I was just playing it on my Gamecube (it was a dream, y'know). Nothin' crazy. Then I woke up and was dissapointed I didn't have it. :dizzy:
haha this happens to me ALL the time! before the Wii came out I had a bunch of dreams about finding it in my house, and then every time i would wake up expecting to see it next to my tv and get really disappointed when i realized i was dreaming....as a matter of fact, it happened with the gamecube too, and a bunch of other things i wanted.:psycho:

Lord SeBz

Smash Journeyman
i think i had one about the sse
and i was using ganondorf and diddy kong :p
but then i woke up..... D:

lotor611

Smash Journeyman
in case you want to know my dreams have been seeming more like premonitions. around the time that there was a rumor about ice climbers and game and watch being dropped for brawl (im sure you all remember that rumor) i had a vision where zelda and ice climbers were in brawl. then, of course, they were confirmed. i also had a two player adventure mode dream before that was confirmed. so just in case i do have some kind of power, i want you to know that my latest dream had midna in it. maybe she will be am assist trophy or part of a team with wolf link....idk...my dream was unclear about that part. i will keep you posted.

garbage

Smash Journeyman
I think I did, but I was just watching some gameplay, or maybe I was playing it. Nothing where I was like...one of the characters or anything.

True Fool

Smash Ace
I dreamt that three of my friends picked Marth, I picked Ike. I got a few good kills, but I was being slow, and slapped across the screen often. The only thing completely incorrect about it was that Ike's forward-B was like Roy's, only there was no fourth hit, and the third hit was strong, like Marth's tip strong.

Kirby_M@ster

Smash Ace
I had one, it was just a normal dream where I was going shopping after school one day... When I saw SSBB on the shelf. I ignored it at first, thinking it was just a 'coming soon' box, but I looked back and realised it was the real thing. Suddenly they had a demo booth or something, because I remember playing it not long after, doing a tutorial. Then I saw 4 kirbies (Each was a different colour from melee; I distinctly remember seeing the red one with brown shoes) and then I woke up. I was disappointed to realise it was a dream.

in case you want to know my dreams have been seeming more like premonitions. around the time that there was a rumor about ice climbers and game and watch being dropped for brawl (im sure you all remember that rumor) i had a vision where zelda and ice climbers were in brawl. then, of course, they were confirmed. i also had a two player adventure mode dream before that was confirmed. so just in case i do have some kind of power, i want you to know that my latest dream had midna in it. maybe she will be am assist trophy or part of a team with wolf link....idk...my dream was unclear about that part. i will keep you posted.
If you honestly believe any of that is from some mystical power that lets you dream the future, well... Good luck with that.

RL89

Smash Cadet
Not trying to be Brawl crazy, but has anyone else but me had dreams about Brawl, I mean real dreams?

Mine, I cant remember completely but i remember getting it and BOOM i wake up!
:laugh: Same here! I remember I was at some gaming convention, and I was ready to go run up to the Wii, just sitting there with Brawl in it, and play it. When I finally got there, I woke up! :chuckle:

error_alt_delete

Smash Champion
I had a dream were I was playing megaman(X) versus snake, I was winning until My power went out and it was a money match online. I freaked out and right before I finaly got my Wii up and running again, I woke up.

maxieman

Smash Ace
Oh man I've been wanting to share mine!

Right after Melee came out I had a dream I had Super Smash Bros. ||| and it had an awesome dark blue cover with sonic and bowser and some eery lighting effects... and when I played It I was Sonic and I was running up a stage that Looks remarkably like Rumble falls.... I was so freaked out when Sonic was announced that I checked the stage page to see If I could see if the stage was there, and when I saw rumble falls I flipped out XD

EDIT: mind you this was years before brawl was announced

NeoJames

Smash Cadet
I'v had 3 or 4.

And I'm not counting the ones I don't remember...

Why are you looking at me like that?

Tobi-

Smash Ace
I had 1.

First one was I was actually playing brawl. I saw who were on the character selection screen. I saw some random-a$$ anime characters in there, and im like WTF SAKURAI WERE YOU THINKING!?!? and I woke up, and i was YESS!!, It was only a dream.

blooagga

Smash Journeyman
I actually had another dream last night that i was given a character pack for melee which included metaknight and king dedede. But unfortunately people kept pulling me away from playing melee until I woke up :(

maxieman

Smash Ace
I still think My dream is freaky.... wait till the boxart comes out, if I'm right I expect Nintendo Power to be paging me

Shiny Ivysaur

Smash Journeyman
I imagined a GBA version of brawl, except unlocking people was really weird. I don't remember what you had to do so don't ask. It was also first person backview for some parts and normal for others...

Drclaw411

Smash Lord
i once had a dream of seeing Pink Panther on the character select screen in the e for all demo

axemangx

Smash Champion
Tazmily Village, Currently Maining: Lucas and Didd
I had a dream were I was playing megaman(X) versus snake, I was winning until My power went out and it was a money match online. I freaked out and right before I finaly got my Wii up and running again, I woke up.
You can only dream bub.

Anyways, I recall having a dream where I was about to see the screen, and it had all the good chars, cept for clones, Marth was out. I saw the select screen, and recall seeing a Dedede esque picture as I saw on the Dojo. Anyways, before I had to start. Some dude burglurized my house and killed my family.

And I woke up.

Gawd I hate burglars.

Devotion

Smash Apprentice
One of my brawl dreams was I was in a hotel and they were releasing brawl there and there was a whole bunch of nintendo characters in there and if they got their name called they made the cut for brawl. I saw Marth there and I asked him if he was in brawl and he told me he didn't know yet lol.

Ger-Bah

Smash Rookie
Ah, what the heck? Got a half-hour or so before the update, so I'll share mine.

For whatever reason, I was apparently in the future, so my first thought was to go buy Brawl (of course). I found out they had released a "Wii 2", which used a controller like the classic controller, only a little more sleek. I picked up Brawl, and the new Wii 2 version, but there was also about 3 "expansion packs" for Brawl, all old and used (complete with Gamestop yellow pricetag), so I picked all those up, along with that new Wii, and decided to try it. Okay, I'm not sure which one I put in, but it was... Odd? I did the Adventure mode (might not have been called SSE), and I had to play as Spyro, which is weird 'cause I've never played any of his games. Anyway, I knew Klonoa was in the game due to it being advertised on the box, so I was waiting for him. He showed up as, part of a boss. As in, I had to beat the boss, who was inside the Halberd under siege, to unlock him.

Then yeah, I woke up. I usually don't have dreams either, I guess that's Brawl for ya.

Team Giza

Smash Lord
I had a dream with SSBB. It was in its case. I was playing Sonic the Fighters 2... then I played some Bloody Roar 5. Good stuff.

Brawligator

Smash Cadet
Well, it's not considered "dreaming", but whenever I lay down on my bed to go to sleep, I picture all the Brawl characters in my head and sorta picture the opening title screen as I would want it to happen, all in my mind. LOL I'm so weird. And yeah, that's how I put myself to sleep some days... thinking of Smash...

Top Bottom