• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dream Diary

graves

Smash Journeyman
Just post any dreams you have here! I had this dream that my little brother turned into a monster... it was weird..

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
I actually write down all my dreams in my idea journal. It makes for great stories.

CodaBear17

Smash Journeyman
I once had a dream where I was jumping on a trampoline and then I fell and then this big guy fell on my face lol....Couple of days later this REALLY happened it hurt too lol. It was one of my friends

edit: man I had bad grammer needed to fix that lol

calmlunatic

Smash Cadet
The falling over dream is quite common. Where you're half asleep, imagine you're falling over, and end up waking yourself up by trying to steady yourself.

WoapGang

Mighty Soul of Woapgang
3DS FC
3411-2904-8277
Today i had a dream that me and 3 girls went to get our teeth pulled. When i woke up, My mommy took me to get my teeth pulled. But we were late, (again) so i'm relieved :)

Dr. James Rustles

Daxinator
Once I dreamed I was trying to escape from Nazi Germany, and narrowly became a smuggled stowaway on a ship. Talk about scary.

The only reoccuring dream I have, that comes to mind atleast, is Sora from the Kingdom Hearts series having died/been killed.

rockmace

Smash Apprentice
hehe when I was younger, I had frequently a dream where a moster flying-head type chased me , until I found a great place to hide... within the seed of an avocado.

Dexter Morgan

Smash Apprentice
I have these dreams where they're these terrors that kind of like it feels like as was gripping my throat and squeezing. They're not like tremors, they're worse than tremors. They're these terrors.

Kitten

Smash Journeyman
I used to have dreams when I was ten that Jack the Ripper wanted to kill me and my dad had to fight him with those little candles that you can buy loads of for cheap. Those dreams really got to me.

):

-Water

Smash Cadet
Sudbury, ON. In Canada...DUH. I'd want to live bac
Dreaming about stuff..like sitting up in bed and everything spinning around you in a blood-red coloured wall/floor/cieling...it makes you feel dizzy too when you actually wake up. I also have dreams like being famous. (even though I hate fame).

I write stories about games.

I made a story about Brawl like 6 days ago, then I had a dream about it the same day. I was Marth in that dream sadly.

Cookiez

Smash Ace
My dreams are so messed up. Literally, I dream perhaps every single night and can dream about any topic imaginable, in vivid detail...

I've woken up thinking i've called a friend and called her a Sla*, thus ringing her again to apologize, only to hear i'm talking nonsense... It's... Disorientating.

There's usually some manner of angel in my dreams though, wielding a giant spear. Not sure why hehe.

Reyairia

Smash Champion
My nightmares often consist of trying to escape from an inevitable death, such as trying to run from a guy with a gun, a post-apocalyptic scenario with zombies, you name it. They're pretty scary because the angst you go through at that moment just makes you wish the guy would shoot you just to get it over with.

Although I had a dream once that I and the other ridley members met in a town in Britain and beat up Hideo Kojima who had been possessed by an evil sword. I managed to wrestle it away from him before being possessed myself and trying to kill a guy who had came late; "Oh hai guy- Rey what are you doing with that sw- OH ****!" ... it was amusing.
There was also something involving a chicken race there, idk.

That's the closest to a smash related dream I've had though. O_o

XACE-K

Smash Master
I once had a dream where Indians captured me and put me on a the rotisserie (spelled it right?) and it felt like my bed was moving.

mzink*

Smash Ace
OMG OMG one of the scariest dreams I've ever had was one where an enormous Ganondorf was trying to freakin kill me. I kept running all over the neighborhood and finding places to hide but he just kept finding me! And somehow he knew how to pk freeze (da** psy kids teachin him new tricks) and he kept freezing me and laughing. Dude you do NOT wana meet Ganon in your dreams, scary sh** man.

RazeveX

Smash Ace
I've always got a goal in life, and i always seem to be pursuing those goals in life.

Years and years ago, I found my neopets accounts (this isn't the dream) and was trying to buy some pieces of a map or something. And i kept having dreams in which i was doing this. The funniest was after a few days when a scientist came to me in my living room and was showing me exactly how to get the map pieces. He was reading from a blue binder book. I was like "hey....I'm onto you! This is a dream, isn't it? I won't remember this when i wake up." and he was like "ahh your right. Well how about i give you the binder book?" And i was like "Yess!!! thats an awesome idea!!"
So he gave it to me and i spent the rest of the dream waiting to wake up. Then i woke up, looked for my binder book, and realized how stupid i was.

Needless to say, i haven't touched neopets since :p

CodaBear17

Smash Journeyman
Uh ok I always used to have these weird reoccurring dreams where I was just in a big room filled with giant balls lined up close together and all of the sudden everything would rumble and vibrate...it was very weird and didnt make sense at all I was very annoyed with that dream

Vicious Delicious

tetigit destruens
Switch FC
SW 0141 8170 9257
I just woke up. I had this dream last night where this mime was chasing me through my mall, and I tried to take refuge in the bathroom but I guess I forgot he was a guy too or something. So I ran out and swerved into a Starbucks and I went up to buy a coffee and I opened my wallet and it was, like, a wallet, DS, and cellphone put together. So I pulled out a guitar pick and the lady behind the counter ate it. So I sighed and looked up at the ceiling and the mime was there. He waved at me and the ceiling turned to water and crashed down on me and everything and everyone else in Starbucks.

I haven't been getting very good sleep lately. Usually I can do lucid dreaming too, which is pretty straight. Look it up if you don't know it.

Matux

Smash Apprentice
i had a dream of starcraft O.o lol. I was eating with my family in our kitches while outside of our house zerglins and hydraliks whre walking arround. 1minute later a zombie went upstairs and my fathe was going to throw him donstairs, then the zombie was dead. After the meal I went outside the house and were walking to an elk while I was passing some SC monsters O.o, then I found a stick and wanted to attack the elk but then I woke up.

seriously the most weird dream ever

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
Iv'e had many many end of the world dreams(each with weird other parts during it)

The best one was where I was in a porta cabin partying with loads of my close friends.I suddenly look out the window to see 100's of meteors hurtling towards the earth.When they hit they made massive black mushroom clouds. The ground beneath the party collapsed and we fell for ages.I teleport to a pizza parlour with my family and im holding a keyring saying "to those we lost on X day" it had a picture of the twin towers,the eiffel tower,big ben,the queen of England and some massive highway in Germany on it.I was proper freaked out when I woke up.

Oh and lucid dreaming is unbelievable.Iv'e only ever had one.I was in work realised I don't work here any more..Thats when I realised I was dreaming.I tried to fly up and it worked.I flew up through the ceiling into space and dropped back to earth.Then woke up.It was awesome.There are some techniques to making yourself have a lucid dream.Try wikipedia.

Chris Lionheart

Smash Champion
For some reason I've had a lot of dreams lately in which my eyes seem tired and its very hard to see.

In one such dream, I dreamt I was Chris Lionheart, a great hero with an awesome sword. I was standing around a group of my friends, all of whom also carried various weapons and we numbered 10 at the most. And then suddenly, we were preparing to fight a vast army of thousands. You'ld think we were so boned.

But it became a Ninety-Nine Nights style beat em up, where every single person in our group was capable of killing every foe around without breaking a sweat.

You'ld think I'ld be enjoying the feeling of kicking so much evil ***.

But unfortunately, it was one of those dreams, where I could barely see anything. :ohwell:

And I get end of the world dreams sometimes to.

Just last night I had a weird one. Me and my friends got this message. Stand in this area of the local park, and you won't die or something like that. So we did it. And then when we woke up, it was a horrible apocalyptic future with giant robots walking around and tornadoes and hurricanes all over the place. The sky was black and we were the only people left in our town and probably on Earth. Yet all we could think to do was raid the mall. :laugh:

BlackFoxPariah

Smash Apprentice
I dream I am in a video game. I had a dream last night that I was playing a game like GTA IV with the cover/blindfire system and there were RE 4 monks everywhere. Then to win the game I had to catch this mouse...

Overload

Smash Lord
I had a dream that yo sammity sam was trying to kill me once. I was little at the time. So I found a place to hide, then woke myself up.

BrawlBro

Smash Ace
I've been thinking about going vegetarian, and I think it sparked this really weird dream I had. A meat spokesman came to my school talking about the benefits of protein and meat but what ended up happening was they took all the kids and sent us to a slaughterhouse to be turned into meat..

I know messed up.

Royblazer

Smash Apprentice
I used to have 2 reoccuring dreams. One used to appear around Halloween, and the other was random. I haven't had any of them for a year now. The first reoccuring dream involved these boxes, and an idiot would always open them and unleash zombies in the house. And it became some survival thing, yet in the end, it was some kind of game. The other was that you had to pair up with someone in the room, and solve all these puzzles to live. One group would always die in the end.

Then there were some other dreams of me being a videogame character. Then some where I'm killed, and I feel some pain.

Top Bottom