• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DRDN's World

What's The Point

Smash Master
She can't use GW. Remember it's a side event, not doubles. GW can only team with Rob, Pit, and ICs. She has to go Kirby or Dedede so you can go MK, or Sonic if you want to go Snake, or a Mario series character if you want to go Wario.

If this does not tickle your fancy, just team with me and we can go whatever. Despite promises you've never actually teamed with me.

LOE1

Smash Lord
Scala hasn't come to a tourney in like.. A year tho. But I wish he would. ;;

And Coco only uses Mario for lulz. I doubt he'd enter teams in this. Mikey could find a better partner. And I doubt LOE1+a local would have a shot in doubles.

/real talk
well, then that leaves me teamin with da best :yoshi: ever

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
She can't use GW. Remember it's a side event, not doubles. GW can only team with Rob, Pit, and ICs. She has to go Kirby or Dedede so you can go MK, or Sonic if you want to go Snake, or a Mario series character if you want to go Wario.

If this does not tickle your fancy, just team with me and we can go whatever. Despite promises you've never actually teamed with me.
Man **** I forgot about the stupid rule, forever crippled. and man I don't have a good memory about who I promised to team with, maybe I suppose, still trying to see my best options.

Rabbi Nevins

Smash Lord
wow i dont know you blackanese but that avi is amazing

gio if you for sure are going i guess i might go too. ori wanna carpool? Im not totally sure yet but i might

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Wait a minute.....

Is Blackanese REALLY coming to this?

If so lemme add a pot bonus to my tournament and see what happens...lmao.

:phone:

ZTD | TECHnology

^ This is true.

But like:

I'll go to this if I can team with a good Metaknight. Which means....Ally could team with me (aka the best :dedede: attending) ...:yeahboi:

Or if Gio wants to team....:yeahboi:

But if Ally wants to team .......:yeahboi: :yeahboi: :yeahboi:

We'll see what happens.

:phone:

ZTD | TECHnology

Oh just a heads up people:

Technical_Claus and Ally the Red-Nosed Canadian are uniting for the noble cause of spreading Christmas cheer by making money for presents.

So....2nd place is still open. ;)

Top Bottom