• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DRDN's World

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
@ Kevin: TOs ARE servants of the community. wtf are you talking about? They provide a service to us with (in most cases) no benefit to themselves.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I don't consider myself more important than anyone else though because its the TO and the players that make a community not just a TO. I feel like I do a great deal sure but that doesn't mean, I'm more important than the people who just show up. Then again, everyone has their own opinion. But I am definitely a servant of this community. I don't look at the word servant in a negative light however. Its a job someone has to do and I have no problem using my time, money, and networking abilities to do so.

DRDN

Smash Master
8623 Hickory Drive, Sterling Heights MI 48312
wait, since this is at your house....

what's the policy on alcohol/other things??
The same as it always is smoking sections on the back pourch and try not to spill your drinks. This is the main reason I was shocked roller originally said he wasn't coming because when do you guys ever see me sober :) I have several shot glasses, both glass and plastic for when we run out of glass.

BYOB and ill try to get some extra if I have the funds what's everyones preferance?

@roller if you want to call me a servant of the community I'm serving the smaller portion of it that wants to try these new things. And I did take it as a negative thing because from the context it sounded like I had to serve the people who are talking so much in here and that's not who I'm doing this for

Just saw your edit roller and no the reason for the pot bonus was the same as the reason I've been doing so many MMs that I'm not winning, I came into something good and trying to spread it around to those who want it and are willing to work for it(the MMs are less work because of how FREE I am :))

And HYPE!!!!!!

yoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

:yeahboi:

i'm gonna make sure to be at this :denzel:

Roller

Smash Legend
If you want to serve only a small portion of the community, (especially when that portion is the less competitive players) then don't be disappointed or surprised when you have people like Tutu, WTP, and myself airing complaints.

ExplodingClay

Smash Apprentice
Just bothered to read the ruleset. It's kinda weird, but it sounds fun none the less. I'll have to see if I can experiment with the ruleset at some of my tournaments I host.

Roller

Smash Legend
...Wait. You host tourneys in South Lyon? Why don't you post where/when they'll be on the boards!? We'd show up. You're like 15 minutes from AA...

Also. Do you by chance know Jon Fitzgerald? =o

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Just bothered to read the ruleset. It's kinda weird, but it sounds fun none the less. I'll have to see if I can experiment with the ruleset at some of my tournaments I host.
I'll have to see if I can experiment with the ruleset at some of my tournaments I host.

my tournaments I host.

AWWW HELLLLLLLL NAW!

Where are the invites??!

*explodes*

It's on Clay.

ExplodingClay

Smash Apprentice
...Wait. You host tourneys in South Lyon? Why don't you post where/when they'll be on the boards!? We'd show up. You're like 15 minutes from AA...

Also. Do you by chance know Jon Fitzgerald? =o
Really? What are the condtions for hosting?
As for the second part, I've heard the name, but I don't know him.

Roller

Smash Legend
As you can see from this tourney, there aren't really any conditions. You would get more people using Unity/APEX ruleset/stagelist. But as long as you use one along those lines and have space for at least ~5 setups in the venue you use, you're good. You just have to make a thread for it on here to let us know so we can come out and support it. =)

LOE1

Smash Lord
hm....still dont know who i can partner with for this tourney.....

Roller

Smash Legend
Scala hasn't come to a tourney in like.. A year tho. But I wish he would. ;;

And Coco only uses Mario for lulz. I doubt he'd enter teams in this. Mikey could find a better partner. And I doubt LOE1+a local would have a shot in doubles.

/real talk

DRDN

Smash Master
8623 Hickory Drive, Sterling Heights MI 48312
Bamf 4 and he's been to a SF at my place before

And if coco came he would probably use mario for teams so he could play and since he like mario

And what teams do you think are going to have a shot? You don't know the locals because you didn't come to the SFs you sound like Ori sleeping on the West MI before skynet

EDIT: Whos a better partner then the Living Legend?

Roller

Smash Legend
...But West MI (with the exception of L_Cancel and Lordy who are already part of the scene) got their ***** handed to them by East MI.. He was completely justified and correct in thinking that the new West MI players weren't threats. He only lost to L and Tutu... No rogue West MI player beat him. Or me. Or Tutu. Or L. Or Tech. Or Lordy... Why are you bringing up subjects that prove my point for me?

I think Ally's team will win. And Tech and Mikey's teams will get the other top spots...

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Yo I'm 85% sure I'm teaming with Ally at this lol :o we already know that its gonna be like :dedede:/:metaknight:

Roller

Smash Legend
So you're saying I sound like someone who was correct?

...I guess I agree.

And thinking that anyone other than Ally will win is straight stupid. You can't honestly believe him+anyone will lose to any other combination of players showing up for this.

Top Bottom