• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DRDN's World

What's The Point

Smash Master
Basically, it's a question of who does Ally want to give $50?

Also, it doesn't say that those are bonuses to the pot, but the actual pot. Though, even if they are bonuses, it's still more than the actual pot will be.

DRDN

Smash Master
8623 Hickory Drive, Sterling Heights MI 48312
The bonus is equal to Rizkn 2 since that was the highest paid tourney in MI this season

The fact that this tourney is the only one with $10 entry fee makes it so the pot bonus might get over taken

@Ori does that mean you wanted it to fail earlier

My question is who is Ally going to PLAY in dubs? Id like to see snake but I don't know of any Sonics coming to this

Also added the word bonus for clarification

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
no, I want every tourney to succeed, it just wasn't looking like it would be that hype (I was going to attend regardless.) but with the pot bonus the hype train gained a lot of speed.

Also Elliot can use Wario, MK, and Falco well.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
You people are hilarious.

NOW you care because Ally is going + free money.

LOLOLOLOL

Not that I blame you.

Gio and I will still win.

DRDN

Smash Master
Yes you and a few others and I expect total **** from you. You've had a while to practice :)

ALSO can someone confirm setups I really don't want to run this off my 2 tvs recording isn't necessary if I can find the force replay code

LOL@DRDN bragging about bribing people to go to his tournament.

You a beast dawg, also when u have to provide incentives like an extra 100 dollars its almost like admitting your ruleset is ****ty.

Your ruleset is ****ty btw.

DRDN

Smash Master
You call it bribing but I call it making my tourney 1 of the highest paying tourneys in MI this season.

Adding the pot bonus was in my head from the start I was just trying to figure out how much.

Also I've already shown my dissapointment in the payouts of MI tourneys but with a small scene and $5 entrys what can you expect

You sound salty because now your going to miss out on some decent $$

I've stopped listening to you about my list when you said the moving platform on skyworld wasn't there enough.

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
Why so many haters? did I miss history on this serie? I'll be there anyhow, can I know what are my rides options and whatnot and their leaving location?

I would be in Mount Morris. If someone came to get me there I'd pay 30$ no problem, if that's enough. If not I'd prob bus. I'm thinking of teaming with my gf though because it's christmas and I want to play with her again =). Let me know

DRDN

Smash Master
The hate is for the very liberal stage list including PTAD and Skyworld

Also DRDNs stupid rule stopping all repeat stages

And to anyone who has hate for this tourney the stage list or anything else involved please keep it in pms to be respectful of me and my tournament. There was so much Hype and I would rather keep that going

eyuuup

ya dun caught me, I thought i wash beain ah maihty sleiy about it but ya shurr did thee true to da truf a da mattah.

also lmao@ asking us to be respectful, you call my character into question and call me the disrespectful one? l0l u a beast dawg.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Ally here is the recap of the history:

DRDN: I'm throwing a tournament!

Tutu: Your stage list and ruleset is ****ty.

DRDN *justifies ruleset*

Tutu: No, you're not listening. This **** is ********. You're invalidating more than half the roster.

DRDN: That's YOUR opinion.

Tutu: No, its fact.

DRDN: Okay well anyway: Pot Bonus!

Tutu: Your rules are still ****ty.

^ And there you have it.

:phone:

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
I think it should have been 'One character only per serie' it's really an auto win for whoever picks a Kirby team. lol but it's w-e

edit: actually yeah DRDN I think you should switch it to 1 PER SERIE. I see why Tutu's kinda mad, he's basically going to enter doubles with a low tier partner. Change it XD

Roller

Smash Legend
Tutu is more mad about being taken to PTAD and getting ***** for free by Rollerknight.

And I don't blame him. Stagelist needs changes before doubles rules.

DRDN

Smash Master
I can't help it if tutu plays the second best char in his series (Toon Link being higher and in high tier) and the fact he seems to dislike doubles normally makes me think its like roller said with the stage list

As for the kirby team being the best to pick that's because MK is still legal after apex the series rules only need to be changed to get olimar in OR all olis will have to get a secondary

Top Bottom