• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DRDN's World

ExplodingClay

Smash Apprentice
Hey, guys. Yuki-san can't make it, so I still need a Doubles partner. I beleive me and LOE1 talked about teaming once. If you're still interested, LOE1, I'm a boss
and
, since I beleive you're a
user. =P

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
LOL at the picture. Pretty hype though.

But like yo DRDN, Ally had some really stupid complications getting to Detroit and we're wondering if we can get a little bit of gas money since we have to pick him up from the depths of Detroit. And to make things worse...Like his original bus was late...which caused him to miss his originally Detroit bus...so instead of him getting here at 5 am like he planned...he won't be here till 10 pm. And he had to drop like 70 bucks on a greyhound ticket since he couldnt get a Megabus ticket without purchasing it online. We we're wondering if we could get a little help on this.

DRDN

Smash Master
8623 Hickory Drive, Sterling Heights MI 48312
This is tomorrow HYPE!!!!

Is anyone bringing a setup to get the venue fee waived or are we running this off 1 tube
TV and one Flatscreen? :)

If noone brings setups most things will probably be streamed but run longer and I want to hurry to the afterparty :)

LOE1

Smash Lord
we;;, clay, i'll see how good ur :luigi: and Yoshi are.
i prob will team with ya

DRDN

Smash Master
The place is set up someone bring atleast a wii you can get your Venue waived if your the first one here with it (It has to be modded for the Unlimited replay)

EVERYONE SAVE YOUR GAMES TO THE SD CARD

Show up on time while this tourney is fun I will be trying to run it as efficiently as possible so I can join in :)

My number is in the OP if you need to get ahold of me

DRDN

Smash Master
Results
Doubles
Ally and Tech
Lain and Scala
Zyth and Ron
Gifts and Ryuts
DRDN and Van
Mac Mellow
LOE1 and Exploding Clay

Singles
Ally
Lain
WTP
Technical Chase
Scala
Gifts
AO22
AO21
Van
Ksev
Zyth
LOE1 the Living Legend
Losis
Ryuts
Harlym
DRDN

What's The Point

Smash Master
I wanted that second, but Lain was playing better than at Phoenix and I'm too used to Roller.

I support more DRDN tournaments, assuming they have real rules.

LOE1

Smash Lord
yooo someone host a tournament in january, there is nothing goin on that i care about

Apasher

King Arthur
Premium
NNID
Apasher
Yo, gimme some time to find a ****ing venue.

Also, there is a chance that I'll be going to tournaments again since I cleared things up from that incident at Tech's tourney, but because of the fact that It's my parents that I'm talking about, I think I'm better off not asking.

:phone:

LOE1

Smash Lord
Apasher what happened?

And are we going to get a results thread?
he got grounded by his parents because he didnt tell them that he was gonna leave late.
i felt sorry for him, yet somewhat amused :troll:

Apasher

King Arthur
Premium
NNID
Apasher
Apparently, my Mom thought I purposely didn't call her ahead of time and disrespected her (and grounded me during the process) when what really happened was that I didn't know that that was the appropriate thing to do in that situation, considering my age.

I explained that to her, and she didn't say if I still can't go to tournaments or not, but I think it's better if I didn't ask her that.

Top Bottom