• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DRDN's World

LOE1

Smash Lord
lookin forward to this. i think i'll do better this tourney....as long as i dont play ally

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
I will not be able to make this :urg: I'll be attending a State Championship Pokémon tourney with my friends who will have just gotten back from school.

:phone:

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Yooo Pokémon tourneys are free, and I haven't been to one since like October soooo I wanna go lol

Roller

Smash Legend
wait. waaaaaaait. Maybe I would go to this. If I had a ride. And nobody else worth mentioning besides you 2 and Tech is going with a $100 pot bonus and alcohol involved...

hmmmm

DRDN

Smash Master
8623 Hickory Drive, Sterling Heights MI 48312
Alch and an easy access(still kinda cold) smoking section this is the main reason I was confused by the cancelations I wanted to chill and have fun but you guys all wanted a serious tourney....even though those are like every other weekend

Doubles will be tough for my team some hard competition :012:

Roller

Smash Legend
There's a reason they are every other weekend tho. We like them. :reverse:

Honestly, you should have advertized this more like Kahoka Me Your Moves. Sounds like your goals are similar, and those look mad fun.

Roller

Smash Legend
Well you took "fun" aspects and went overboard with them. People can be down for a twist on the game they play, but usually when you're throwing in so many twists that you make yourself a pretzel... People can get turned off.

What's The Point

Smash Master
There was no advertisement for fun. It was all about how people should learn stages and show skill by "playing the stage" and not broken till he personally tests it and other bull****. Then pretending like series doubles is anything more than a side event.

DRDN

Smash Master
And you seem to be missing the point of this tourney...FUN and to get away from the same old boring thing.
Lol mk is legal because some people find him fun all other chars are legal for the same reason :)
Its at my place so it can be more or less a party
But I'm still going to have fun and I'm sure everyone who's here will as well :)
I really don't see how the biggest problem is relavent at all you call it a silly side event but my tourney was supposed to be FUN and anyone who's been to my place before knows we like to have fun :)

between pages 5 and 17...how was it never about fun?

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
I'm ready for this.

Roller should come. I need more people I like to party with.

HOLY ****. I didnt push that button for the sunglasses emote. But it fits the post perfectly. Smashboards...its knows how you feel....

DRDN

Smash Master
The same as it always is smoking sections on the back pourch and try not to spill your drinks. This is the main reason I was shocked roller originally said he wasn't coming because when do you guys ever see me sober :) I have several shot glasses, both glass and plastic for when we run out of glass.

BYOB and ill try to get some extra if I have the funds what's everyones preference?

And HYPE!!!!!!
Just thought Id point out that this is 3 days away Hopefully my Vodkas going to be done by then :)

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
I'm also going to this because it sounds like a lot of FUN!

DRDN

Smash Master
Xatic ill cover whatever your portion of gas is and if you go to pick roller up maybe some others will come (id like to see zinoto come since I haven't seen him play yet)

But people need to let me know this is in 2 days (ally, xatic)

HYPEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom