• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Draw With Your Power!! Currently going through a transition. HINT FOR WEEK 12!!

Bitter Romantic

Smash Journeyman
Southern California [Anaheim/Fullerton, San Diego]
Keeping in the spirit of humor, there are two hidden messages in here
it shouldn't take too long to figure out XD

that's drool on fox, by the way :O

the picture makes sense once you find the messages

Edit: digital, of course

Edit: found :3

"Can't let you do that, Star Fox"
"Hands off my [bread]"

MASTERLINKX

enjoy my good friend shulk! :)
NNID
MASTERLINKX
I'll start mine today (Wednesday), I got an Idea off Bitter Romantic's drawing.

Good job btw :)

Hopefully mine will turn out good ;_;

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
It's either "What's the matter, scared?" or "We're gonna have fun with this thing!" if it's Brawl messages. XD

Bitter Romantic

Smash Journeyman
bingo :3
yay :D

the 'Can't let you do that, Star Fox' starts from the top to the level with Fox's head [Star Fox is kinda covered up by Fox's and Falco's head, but you can see some of the letters, like St (head) Fo (head)]
and 'Hands off my [bread]' is at the next 3/4 rows, starting with 'Hands' at fox's body level

these two quotes should explain the picture :O

yeah, my brain just kinda died for Fox :/
I don't like how the colored look turned out, but bleh :p

finally am able to use photoshop because I've discovered the secret to drawing lines using the pen tool >____>;;

IC3R

Smash Lord
BitRom, Spadefox...I think you're going to like my pic when I submit it...

Your mouthes shall water for this furry!!!! >:O

4Serial

Smash Lord
WOOOWW matt is amazing o_o
how did you use the lasso tool? you're using photoshop right?
how long did it take for you to make those? ddaaammnn that's amazing.

matt4300

Smash Ace
4Serial: LINK MAINS UNITE!!!! (brawl + ftw) yeh ps like um 30 40 mins includeing the bandaid fixes.

DUDE meno I finaly saw the sig... It wouldn't load up when you first posted it... my bowser got in XD

Bomber7

Smash Hero
hey guys this is what m entry is gona look like. I'm gona ink it tommorow. So you can either vote on my sketchy one I'm entering now or you can vote on it when I ink it and erase all the stray marks.

By the way htis is my fox toon Cornelia. I know I'm a little disappointed, she looks a little masculine but I tried my best to fit her into fox's outfit.

Sorry this is huge I shrunk it as best I could.

Super_Sonic8677

Smash Lord
It's Fox...with heels....but no legs
ROFLMAO
That totally made my day. XD

And now I have an idea, but I doubt I'll finish in time having never really drawn the furry galactic
mercenary before =/

:093:

Mit

Smash Ace
Here's a small, blurry preview of what I'm working on :p

Lineart's about done, hopefully I can color it by Friday D:

(I'm not a fast artist...)

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Just a reminder...

If you wanna help get a couple more artists in here, feel free to use this sig to spread the word!:

Just quote and copypasta. It links to the OP, and the artwork refreshes on every page change! Only problem is that it doesn't show up on one of the versions. :urg:

^^

Bitter Romantic

Smash Journeyman
Bomber7: that's cute :3
I'm assuming that's your cat [?] dressed up as starfox? :O

Mit: kinda blurry o.o
which is the point, I realize XD
that pose looks also very similar to what I had planned at first :O
minus the mace like thing he seems to be holding o.o

IC3R: to make something I'll like? sure, that's easy :O
but something that'll make my mouth water?

I expect.... a little more from pieces that do that :3
so yes o.o

:034:

Smash Hero
Romantic: I think it's his staff from Adventures.

Anyway. Here's my entry.

I made it in the style of the Gurren Lagann 'title cards'... Ones that open and close the commercials, so to say. They're usually like this: Click here...

Anyway, I toned down a bit on the usual amount of black and didn't use extra shading. I'm specifically proud of the Great Fox... It's stylish!

It's obviously digital. >_> C'mon Zook use your brain~!

IC3R

Smash Lord
For me, yes, yes it is. =3
IC3R: to make something I'll like? sure, that's easy :O
but something that'll make my mouth water?

I expect.... a little more from pieces that do that :3
so yes o.o
I think I just dug myself a reeeeeeally deep hole (-_____-)
I hope you guys aren't expecting something........kinky......

Anyway, it's almost finished. I just have a few details left to work out...

Ange

Smash Lord
I wouldn't want to see that.

Anyway.

I dont know if I will be able to actually finish my entry with colors/shading and all (dont ask, Im pretty slow in PS), so I will just enter the lineart from now. If I wont color/shade in time, it means this one is entered. I just want to be safe, haha.

Photoshop 7, digital.

IC3R

Smash Lord
lol k
I don't usually draw "sexy" dudes (or furries, for that matter), so bare with me once it's posted...I dunno if it'll "make your mouth water", but I think it'll get something out of you ;)
I know how yoooou swinnnng~

Bomber7

Smash Hero
How does she walk...?
she is just a cartoon character. My cartoons are kinda primitive so walking is just drawing like 3 or 4 circles to show feet motion going back and forth. Though in a cartoon, anyhting is ppossible I guess.

It's Fox...with heels....but no legs
ROFLMAO
That totally made my day. XD

:093:
glad I made your day. I'm gona try inking it tonight. XD

I enjoy making my comics, they make people happy in some way shape or form. I'm glad it made your day.

Edit: @ Romantic- Sorry. Thats my Fox-toon. I have like 4 I use mainly. and a 5th one occasionally. If the character calls for it, I will use them. However I use Cojen(cat) for males and Cornelia(fox) for the females. though in this case since I wanted to be a little creative I figured dress Cornelia up in Fox's outfit seeing as she is a fox.

I'll tell you a funny piece of trivia. I made cojen randomly in math class 3 years ago and I wanted him to have a Japanese-like sounding name, I really dont know any that wouldnt sound generic so randomly Cojen poped up. Well 3 weeks ago I was working on a mythology project for latin and I brought my gf along cuz she is a bigger wiz at mythology than I am and we sat infront of a shelf full of myths(all different corners of the globe). While I was looking through the Roman mythology, she picked up a book that lsted japanese spirits etc, she turned to a page a found the name Kojen. Aparently Kojen is a house hold spirit who keeps you refrigerater full. What's ironic is that I made up Cojens name at the top of my head and it turns out that theres a spirit who has the same name but off by a letter however instead of keeping the fridge full Cojen (cat) is more of the character who would empty it. So when I saw that I face palmed myself and laughed.

Zylar

Smash Ace
I wouldn't want to see that.

Anyway.

I dont know if I will be able to actually finish my entry with colors/shading and all (dont ask, Im pretty slow in PS), so I will just enter the lineart from now. If I wont color/shade in time, it means this one is entered. I just want to be safe, haha.

Photoshop 7, digital.
Me like! ^^ I see your photoshoping skills have grown exponentially. lol. :D
But, yeah, now you know how I feel. Coloring isn't nearly as time consuming as the lineart. :/

I might try hand_drawn since it's less time consuming (for me, I think), but I'm afraid of IC3R's fancy pencil magic... Oh well.

Yeah, I prefer Zelda anyway >.>
OoT Adult Zelda was hot. Somehow, TP Zelda isn't. :/

Top Bottom