• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Draw With Your Power!! Currently going through a transition. HINT FOR WEEK 12!!

:034:

Smash Hero
People better get to voting me this time around, I actually tried something new this time ;__;

Although I'm definitely voting for Gangsta Fox, it's just too real man XD

Ange

Smash Lord
GUYS.

GUYS.

Im done.

Enjoy! I love the Gradient Tool! Its Digital if you missed it.
And Spadefox you're allowed to use it as an avatar. (:

Ange

Smash Lord
Whoa, that starfoxy background made the great picture even greater!

What do you say, Ange?
The background did add something to the picture.

But I honestly want to keep it white, I like simple backgrouds. Neat add tho, Spadefox.

matt4300

Smash Ace
GUYS.

GUYS.

Im done.

Enjoy! I love the Gradient Tool! Its Digital if you missed it.
And Spadefox you're allowed to use it as an avatar. (:
AHHHH, Balls.... do I still have time to color mine.... Thanks for stepping it up >_>' at the LAST day.

also you do know that my Fox Lee submission is just the fix one not the first one i posted(the first fox lee)

Hideing shame:
Awsome coloring man... can I get your msn. Mabey we could draw together sometime. I would really like to know what you used and how to use it; dont know much about the gradiant tool that you speak of

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
Legendaries, huh?

I say it's Lucario or Mewtwo - probably Lucario.

Also thanks for the praise on the avie everyone, heh. <3

matt4300

Smash Ace
Legendaries, huh?

I say it's Lucario or Mewtwo - probably Lucario.

Also thanks for the praise on the avie everyone, heh. <3
yeh its lucario.,.. if you watched the vid you would see that the dude hes fighting is wearing a lucario costume and the first attack used is aura sphere.

On a side note i probley wont do any lucario as i have no interest in him at all in anyway. I treat him like i do yoda in soulcalibur 4 (i dont even notice hes there)

Ange

Smash Lord
Ange: ooooh, I like :D
gradient tool? :O
must look into that :3
Once you learn to use it, the gradient tool + lasso tool will be a few of your best friends. ;)

Hideing shame:
Awsome coloring man... can I get your msn. Mabey we could draw together sometime. I would really like to know what you used and how to use it; dont know much about the gradiant tool that you speak of
That would be pretty neat, to do a collab with you or something. o:

And next is Lucario? Hmm, I might screw around a little with his Aura. :D

Bomber7

Smash Hero
I guess is either lucario or Pikachu. If you look in the back ground there is a pikachu tower.

>.>

Bomber7

Smash Hero
Bomber,don't you have ms paint? Maybe I don't understand what you want to do but it seems like it should be simple to me =/

well right now I am using a computer that could have a "counterfit" version of windows, even though we had goten this problem fixed once before but soon after it happened. and my parents dont want to upgrade cuz It's cost $150 to get the windows program so its not liek I can get upgraded programs on this comp. It sucks. Like I said, I'm working with very limited resources so I have to make due with what I got.

DyranMahBoooiii

Smash Cadet
You don't post your MSN address on a forum. Turkish 12 year olds will add you and ask to see your boobs no matter if you're female or not.
Woah, that happened to my cousin. The turkish kid also sent pictures of cows. Creepy. And I hope Pikachu is next, that was the character I was hoping to draw.

Zylar

Smash Ace
PEOPLE! How did no one notice that although the red team dude had a lucario look, the blue team had a pikachu look?!?!?!
Maybe it's just because I'm a pika main that I notice such things >.>

And the pikachu person won! <---Most important clue! ^^'

Also, return, a move whose strength depends on how much the pokemon loves you, basically won the match. And everyone loves pika! lol

And in responce to the lucario team's first move as aura sphere, pika team's first move was thunder wave. >.>

Mit

Smash Ace

PHEW! I made it! And with 15 minutes left to spare.

Anyways, my entry poses the question, what if Sakurai had decided to go the Star Fox Adventure route with his Fox design?

Ah yes, done with OpenCanvas 1.1 for lineart, and Photoshop 7 for all the coloring. Definitely a digital entry. The design is like a mix between Fox's Adventure outfit and his Brawl outfit. I put way more work into this than I thought I was going to @_@

Zylar

Smash Ace
Just in time, I'll update the Archive and then come back to vote!

ITS VOTING TIME PPL!!!

Edit:

Hand_Drawn : IC3R's Gangsta Fox. I can only imagine what it looks like 'in person'.
Digital : Matt4300's Jeet-Kune-Do Masta Fox. This was a tough choice.
Most Creative : Moozle's Spotlight Fox. Another tough decision.
Overal : Ange's Meele Fox. Beautiful and well done. :D

Mit

Smash Ace
Hand-drawn: IC3R. Very nice.
Digital: Flying Dutchman! I'm a huge Gurren Lagann fan, and knew the style you were going for before you even explained it.
Creative: Bitter Romantic. I love the idea, and the messages thrown in. The actual stained-glass effect looked pretty nice too.
Overall: Flying Dutchman :3 (I can vote for someone twice in Overall right? O.o)

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
What time zone are we going by?

It's still 11:30 here. Otherwise, we need to start getting more flexible on these deadlines - we keep skipping very good pieces simply because someone missed a deadline by a few minutes/hours.

Bitter Romantic

Smash Journeyman
Southern California [Anaheim/Fullerton, San Diego]
Mit: a piece can technically win in up to three categories, the category of their medium [hand/dig/other], creative and overall :O
so yes, you can :3

Meno: I thought we were going by EST? [that's Zook's time zone, right?]
pretty bad, but it's like a tradition each week XD
:/

Hand Drawn: IC3R
Digital: Ange
Other: -
Creative: Flying Dutchman
Overall: Ange

I dunno quite why, but I really like Ange's rendition of fox o.o

:034:

Smash Hero
Thanks for voting for me Mit, and yes it's possible to vote for the same piece twice.

And I too really like that rendition of Fox... The simple style is pretty great. Though Ange's digital work is sweet as well... Hm..

Handdrawn: IC3R, no contest!
Digital: ...Mit's. Because it has a background and the addition of the staff is really nice (I loooved Star Fox Adventures).
Creative: Bitter Romantic... I mean, come on!
Overall: Yeah, I'm gonna go for Mit.

Ange

Smash Lord
I agree with what Meno said.

I honestly have no idea which time zone we are going by.

I was done with my piece around 22:45 (10:45 PM) my time, which is UTC +1.
What is 'EST' in the UTC system?

Bomber7

Smash Hero
PEOPLE! How did no one notice that although the red team dude had a lucario look, the blue team had a pikachu look?!?!?!
Maybe it's just because I'm a pika main that I notice such things >.>

And the pikachu person won! <---Most important clue! ^^'

Also, return, a move whose strength depends on how much the pokemon loves you, basically won the match. And everyone loves pika! lol

And in responce to the lucario team's first move as aura sphere, pika team's first move was thunder wave. >.>
woot! I won! I'm gona go eat my cookie now. A very big cookie ^^

Zook

Perpetual Lazy Bum
I've updated the OP with the entries that will be counted.

Why is the list so small, you ask? Read rule #8. The big, bold, yellow one. I'm not going to sift through dozens of posts or guess where to place things anymore.

Top Bottom