• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dragon Ball Mafia - Paperwork Complete! Town + Survivor Victory!

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Glad to know it wasn't just me and that it was just Crashboards as usual.

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
welp, i gave up and decided to watch some utube. Video finished came back and hey back to normal.

idk how red will keep his sanity after cohosting so much XD.

D

Deleted member

When are you going to give into your true heart's desire and join me in this game, Goldie?
Even if I was willing to just go one more round before taking my break, I literally can't join this game.

I know just a wee bit too much now. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

My restraining order on Pokechu is still under review by the judge but I'd say it's likely he'll have to go with Uni
You can't file a restraining order on him if you two are literally the same being. :troll:

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
Cohosting's not so bad.

Hosting's the bonkers ****.
True. I'd actually want it but you are lucky there aren't as many players as ideal. Which would be like 40+ to properly represent the main houses, important side houses ( like frey, bolton) and even the nights watch and other groups plus 3rd parties XD. So many roles to sacrifice that I obviously won't bother making them ;.;

While everyone wants to kill eachother with the help of diplomacy basically. That chaos would taste divine.:skull:

Last edited:
Im hostkilling all of you. Twice.

And. For the record (assuming smashboards will allow it since Warchamp clearly hates Mafia) the plan is to send out role PMs tomorrow afternoon-ish and then start the day phase.

SO BE READY 2-27-2017 AT 10:00PM EST
:061:

D

Deleted member

Im hostkilling all of you. Twice.

And. For the record (assuming smashboards will allow it since Warchamp clearly hates Mafia) the plan is to send out role PMs tomorrow afternoon-ish and then start the day phase.

SO BE READY 2-27-2017 AT 10:00PM EST
:061:
Vote: Zeb
I will be ready for tomorrow. Send me those egg rolls please.

Last edited by a moderator:

AmericanDJ

Marquess Ostia | Other Trap Butler ★
NNID
Derek123
3DS FC
1650-1984-4165
Switch FC
SW-7880-5897-7871
I am a little late to saying this, but despite not watching much of DBZ, I do know a bit about it from this site and and other websites that I've visited.
I'm still far from being an expert on it though.

D

Deleted member

I am a little late to saying this, but despite not watching much of DBZ, I do know a bit about it from this site and and other websites that I've visited.
I'm still far from being an expert on it though.
I never even watched an episode of DBZ before and I want to have some fun.\
No no, do not hostkill me over that Zeb.

D

Deleted member

I just wonder if I'll actually be able to be fully associated with a faction this time.
Game 1: 3rd party pervert
Game 2: 3rd party fool
Game 3: mafia traitor

C'mon, gimme a power role!

based on the fact no one here watched DBZ, im not sure if im too young or too old. Every boy I knew grew up with DBZ so the fact that people who haven't watched it are the majority is ****ign with me. . .y'all never even have tried firing a kamehameha or becoming a super saiyan. . .
For those of you unfamiliar with DragonBall Z.

Here's how you catch up.
"this better be TFS"
it was
I have 9 lives :p

Hmmm. . .let's see here. It seems you've losttttttt. . . seven, no, eight lives. Ouch. Impressive that you managed to lose two lives to the same kangaroo in different countries.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
I just wonder if I'll actually be able to be fully associated with a faction this time.

Too bad, you get a Courage role.

*Zelda chest opening sound*

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
based on the fact no one here watched DBZ, im not sure if im too young or too old. Every boy I knew grew up with DBZ so the fact that people who haven't watched it are the majority is ****ign with me. . .y'all never even have tried firing a kamehameha or becoming a super saiyan. . .

"this better be TFS"
it was

Hmmm. . .let's see here. It seems you've losttttttt. . . seven, no, eight lives. Ouch. Impressive that you managed to lose two lives to the same kangaroo in different countries.
“No one here watched DBZ”

You wound me, Zeb.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Protip: If someone asks you how many lives you have, it's a trap.

It's better to be outside the human understanding of life and death. Less complications.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
I remember kids in my middle school class being fan of DBZ and firing off kamehamehas, but I could never get into it myself. I hated all the fighting in the series.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988

You just jinxed yourself.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
I remember kids in my middle school class being fan of DBZ and firing off kamehamehas, but I could never get into it myself. I hated all the fighting in the series.
Pfffffbbbbbb

My blood is made of raw slapstick and DBZ was on every Saturday for me, but in my case I just never really bothered watching it.

I was never and likely will never be patient when it comes to media, and it took me a long time to even get into anime in general. I'm sure I'd be just fine with kamehamehas, but the pacing probably would have killed me.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
This is a link to DBZ Abridged, isn't it? I don't even have to open it to know it.
"this better be TFS"
it was
I maintain that it's the better way to consume the franchise, unless you want something serious.

Also, TFS Vegeta >>> Canon Vegeta any day of the week.

I remember kids in my middle school class being fan of DBZ and firing off kamehamehas
What kinda middle school lets kids fire ki blasts in the hall?

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Pfffffbbbbbb

My blood is made of raw slapstick and DBZ was on every Saturday for me, but in my case I just never really bothered watching it.

I was never and likely will never be patient when it comes to media, and it took me a long time to even get into anime in general. I'm sure I'd be just fine with kamehamehas, but the pacing probably would have killed me.
DBZ Kai has much better pacing that the original version.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
My blood is made of raw slapstick

I'm sure I'd be just fine with kamehamehas, but the pacing probably would have killed me.
Two more reasons why DBZ Abridged is the way to go.

DBZ Kai has much better pacing that the original version.
Or that.

But probably still Abridged.

Top Bottom