• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dragon Ball Mafia - Paperwork Complete! Town + Survivor Victory!

Beerus: I swear you Earhtlings get stranger the less of you there are. Do you have your decision

Whis: Right over here, as usual.

Beerus: And I thought The last few were ugly.

I dont even want to have to look at you

Praline has been erased

*Meanwhile, in Other World*

King Yemma: Ok. . .this one is on time. . .

You are. . .

Alignment: Mafia

You are the perfect Android, Cell. Made up of cells the universe's greatest warriors you are an unstoppable force of evil. You are perfect and no one could ever be better than you, right?

+You can choose who the Mafia attacks each night. If you do not, or cannot, choose a target, the other killing roles can choose instead.

+Because of your regeneration skills, you cannot be killed at night!

-Lynches will still kill you

-Your regeneration may not always be enough to save you, depending on who you're up against.

-You come up as suspicious on alignment checks

*Meanwhile on Earth. . .again*

Beerus: Do you think that's the last of them? We're running out of Earthlings. . .

Whis: I'm not sure. All of the minor souls seem to hhave been collected, but King Yemma never gave us a list of stronger souls to look out for. . .

Bulma: Hey everyone! did you guys get this figured out?

Beerus: We aren't entirely sure. The only Earthligs that don't look the same to me are you and the 2 saiyans. For all I know all of the people in front of me are ghosts

Bulma: What the hell are you talking about? Everyone here is supposed to be. . .and where are the rest of them? AND WHERE IS MY HUSBAND

Beerus: I believe they are in Other World at the moment.

Bulma: THEY'RE WHERE?!?! HOW COULD YOU LET THEM DIE? THEY WERE UNDER YOUR PROTECTION.

Beerus: First of all, I protect no one. Second of all, it's not my fault they're weak. . .

Bulma: You're lucky I collected the dragonballs or else you would be toast. . .and I wanted to use a wish to pamper myself too. . .

And with that, Bulma used the 2 wishes if Shenron to bring the deceeassed back to life, and send the ramianing spirits back to Other World. Beerus and Whis would depart. . .with boxes of food of course.

1. . .2. . .3. . .4 trillion souls returned to HFIL! IT'S ALL OVER. Thank you Lord Beerus for all of your help! Finally, I can finish the last of this paperwork and be done with this problem.

GAME OVER

Town (And survivor) win!

Yamcha: Hey guys. I saw the sky go dark and assumed Shenron was summoned. Did I miss anything? . . .guys? Hey were is everyone going!

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Man I overestimated who were the characters, and then I ****ed up and said desperado to pokechu.

Ugh!

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Also, I had this long post I wanted to make that was basically about how all of the mafia fakeclaims were characters that were either introduced in Super or, in Majin Buu's case, became a protag in Super, making praline even more suspicious since she talks about Super a lot in NintenZone. :p

But I thought "meh, we're all voting her off anyway." :p

Beerus: Are you sure they think we're gone?

Whis: Yes Lord Beerus. As far as they know you are half asleep at home

Beerus: Good. I didn't want thin to wish this one back.

No one likes a time traveler

Beef McLargehuge has been erased. . .

Also, I had this long post I wanted to make that was basically about how all of the mafia fakeclaims were characters that were either introduced in Super or, in Majin Buu's case, became a protag in Super, making praline even more suspicious since she talks about Super a lot in NintenZone. :p

jaco is basically a super character TBH
well. . .basically a Jaco galactic patrolman character turned Super character
:p
:061:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988

It was mostly cause I overestimated the characters

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
We did it! Well done everyone! Pretty fun but crazy game. Next one should be something interesting.

D

Deleted member

That seemed rather unnecessary.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I won with Town as the main protagonist.

When I saw I was Goku, I couldn't believe it. I did NOT expect that I would be him, of all characters. I was also sure I was gonna die at some point. But to my surprise, I managed to keep myself alive. And to top it off, the Town won!

I'm not gonna lie, that actually makes me really happy.

D

Deleted member

Smash for Switch has taken over this thread.
Dang Pokechu, you should remain dead, not blabbing. :joyful:

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995

Adobe_20180308_225655.png

Ugh.

**** move, bro.

**** move.

Alright, giving my thoughts before I head to bed.

I do want to go over a few more topics, but i'll save those for the general mafia thread. Gonna stick to my own mafia.

1. The roles: they were ****. I made an absurdly vanilla game because I was salty AF about Animafia insanity. I cut so much interesting stuff, and left ****ing gotenks of all things. uub was the only decent role I came up with, but with no reason to go for mafia or any interesting roles, it was boring. It wasn't even original either, because it's basically just a ToS role. Nappa could have been cool, but there was no logical reason to use the day version.

2. The balance: also ****. Mafia was 4 members to a nearly full town. With only one good ability (a free double kill) between all of them. Not to mention, town had another cop and another doc and another mayor, so everything was so damn simple.

3. The flavor: Not great. I think the character choices were ok, but nothing special, in part because of the boring character choices. And, as much as I love Beerus and Whis, I know I did not do them justice. Especially Whis. Yikes.

4. King Yemma: I actually like him a lot now. I don't know why. I've become attached.

5. Goten and Trunks: I dont particularly feel bad about hostkilling Goten, but i feel really bad about basically adding a confirmed townie to the mix. That made an already bad game worse. Then I decided to give Trunks the redirector Future Trunks role basically from panic. oops. OPO WEHRE ART THOU :(

Note to future hosts: beware making roles depend on each other, or even having one depend on another. Because if one player gets ****ed, they both do.

6. Will I host again? Probably not. At least not for a while (ot like I have a choice with how long the queue is). I wont have a better schedule than a god awful 10:00 PM EST until after this semester, and I was alreayd pretty **** as a host this time. Oops

:061:

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
I know I was salty for a while but...

A Distant Demon A Distant Demon That was not a bad mafia game.

Little vanilla, you're right, but the bad things came from individual player actions and bad luck.

It was well designed.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I’ll say this. Nothing to do with Zeb.

I was so excited for this one, but it was the least fun I’ve had in a mafia. Being the mafia is hard enough, but when all of my teammates basically gave up when they got cornered... do you know how frustrating that is?

Pretty much every phase at one point I was thinking about having Zeb host kill me. After my pokemon mafia I may skip a couple.

This must be how Goldie felt.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
I was so excited for this one, but it was the least fun I’ve had in a mafia. Being the mafia is hard enough, but when all of my teammates basically gave up when they got cornered... do you know how frustrating that is?
Yeah...

People need to learn that being accused doesn't mean giving up.

It means you need to be sneaky.

D

Deleted member

Yeah...

I agree.
I’ll say this. Nothing to do with Zeb.

Pretty much every phase at one point I was thinking about having Zeb host kill me. After my pokemon mafia I may skip a couple.

Being a mafia can be scary, but try to make your posts not suspicious and act sneaky. Act like you are a townie and try to defend someone and pinpoint on someone else. I was never a mafia member before, but here is my experience.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Yeah...

Basically, they need to learn from when White said I was suspicious.

Yes, I was honest then, but still, point is I defended my case until no one suspected me. I didn't just give up.

I'd have done the exact same thing if I was scum.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Speaking of which, I kept thinking to myself "what if I was mafia and played exactly the way I did?"

Like, no one doubted me until day 4 (except White), then no one looked at me again. Could you have imagined if I was lying the whole time? :laugh:

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Speaking of which, I kept thinking to myself "what if I was mafia and played exactly the way I did?"

Like, no one doubted me until day 4 (except White), then no one looked at me again. Could you have imagined if I was lying the whole time? :laugh:
You'd have been shot dead by me, that's what would have happened

Last edited by a moderator:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Still, I would've had died with some honor instead of basically quitting.

I'd probably have had the most epic death among all the scum and to me, that's a personal victory :p

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Also, not counting Animafia because I only died to due White goofing, I lived to the end of every game I've been in so far... and won too.

tfw you're better online than irl

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Not quite, but close enough.

-pats back-

Top Bottom