• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dragon Ball Mafia - Paperwork Complete! Town + Survivor Victory!

D

Deleted member

Sign me up!
Hopefully I do not do another mental breakdown again. We can all put that in the past. :)

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Swampasaur appears to be an average sized male Ivysaur, measuring 3'03 (1m) and weighing 28.7 lbs. (13kg). How Swampasaur managed to learn English and become capable of using a computer is unknown, however it is believed that their higher than average intelligence for their species is a result of falling through an Ultra Wormhole into the universe they currently reside in. The radiation of interdimensional energy drastically increased their mental abilities, thus allowing them to be able to navigate and serve as a regular user on Smashboards. It is unknown whether Swampasaur uses his little paws to type or does so via careful manipulation of hyper-flexible vine tendrils, but ultimately it doesn't matter that much outside of a cute mental image. It is also rumored that Swampasaur once ran for President of the United States in another universe, however the results of this are unknown.
Okay...

Cor... this is...

Swampasaur is the owner of the cue creation thread, and is thus the very special guy in charge of making cues for what Mafia themes have previously and will eventually occur. Unfortunately, he's a little slow at getting around to actually updating it, so it's not actually any good for checking what the current game is. The thing is backlogged to hell, though, so if you know what game you're currently playing then the next half a year should be easy to figure out.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

fifty posts already, darn you guys are fast.
EDIT: FIFTY FIRST POST. Ninja'd by Stoopid.
I wonder if I will finally become a mafia....

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

If I turn out to be a mafia, then I am going to be a little scared. My bad defensive skills are going to cost me my lie lol.
http://nintenzone-social-mafia.wikia.com/wiki/ShinyLegendary_(User)

At least if you're mafia the mafia won't be able to take advantage of you.
This one is wrong, it can honestly go to the trash.
http://smashboards-social.wikia.com/wiki/ShinyLegendary

This page is the right page about me. I love it!
http://nintenzone-social-mafia.wikia.com/wiki/ShinyLegendary_(User)

Last edited by a moderator:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Dude, look at her avatar.

She is dinner. :p
...so.

I have an avi with a fork.

I remembered that I have an avi with a fork.

And that is all the more I will offer as a quip.

Because if I bring out the avi with the fork, there will be little bits of Pikachu scattered for the next eight miles.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
You'll die?

I'd die.

I've seen Daybreak, I know better.
If you think Daybreak is fun, just wait until you see what happens when the GST's cannon gets overclocked.

That's less "Pikachu bits" and more "subatomic Pikachu vapor"

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Onion Rings getting an article is great.

Also I know pretty much nothing about Dragon Ball Z beyond Buus being Kirby, Over 9000 being a mistranslation, and Hercule being the best character.

Just things I picked up from hanging around the forums and some of it may be wrong anyway.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Onion Rings getting an article is great.

Also I know pretty much nothing about Dragon Ball Z beyond Buus being Kirby, Over 9000 being a mistranslation, and Hercule being the best character.

Just things I picked up from hanging around the forums and some of it may be wrong anyway.
Goku is a terrible father, Vegeta is actually a great father, anyone who isn't Saiyan is a wimp and some kind of Blanco meme.

Also just from hanging around the forums mostly.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
I'm host killing all of you before the game begins.
avi_senzu_pot.png

If you think Daybreak is fun, just wait until you see what happens when the GST's cannon gets overclocked.

That's less "Pikachu bits" and more "subatomic Pikachu vapor"
avi_mindblown.png

Goku is a terrible father, Vegeta is actually a great father, anyone who isn't Saiyan is a wimp and some kind of Blanco meme.

Also just from hanging around the forums mostly.
Piccolo is a great, big, green Worf Effect. But he gets a few good fights in.

Tien gets one spot of badassery against Semi-Perfect Cell.

Otherwise fairly accurate.

Jojalole

Henshin a go go baby!
Switch FC
SW 7943 9867 0675
I'm a bit pissed off because I wanted to play this game real bad, but I don't think I'll be able to. I'm better and will start posting regularly soon enough, but there's a chance I could get worse (at least they told me that), so I don't want to risk it and ruin another game. If the sign ups dragged for too long maybe I could try, but I don't think it will happen, and I'm better just resting from mafia this time.

So yeah, add me to the spectator list Zeb. And for those who are playing, whoever gets Gohan better make me proud if Gohan isn't in the game I'll be mad.

Top Bottom