• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dragon Ball Mafia - Paperwork Complete! Town + Survivor Victory!

D

Deleted member

3rd party should be able to kill
vig has to kill or the curse kills him
mafia should get 2 functional kills plus that poison.

there. balanced. :p
too late
And there should never be a role that literally wastes a turn to be able to do anything. Especially for the Mafia. :V

D

Deleted member

Is it bad to have a doctor, jailkeepe and bodyguard all in the same game?
Bodyguard is pretty much just a nerfed Doctor, it doesn't serve much purpose tbh if it just takes the bullet
Though I can think of certain fun ways to make it work. For example, I originally considered giving Cu Chulainn a Bodyguard ability instead of the redirect in my game but I realised that wouldn't end well very quickly :p

D

Deleted member

Shush you.

I’m making a new role just for you now. Slowpoke. Every move he does happens 2 phases after you use it. Even votes.
Watch Regigigas be a role that makes the player's abilities subpar until after a number of phases

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
Shush you.

I’m making a new role just for you now. Slowpoke. Every move he does happens 2 phases after you use it. Even votes.
Just for me? Embarrass A player of my caliber needs a hefty handicap, I definitely agree and feel honored praline.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
I’m ready for abilities that involve yelling to make them stronger.
I once yelled so fricking hard when instructed at the Indiana Jones show at Disney World that they called me up as part of the audience recruits. Then screamed so fricking hard when instructed to that they had me do a standalone death scene for good measure. All while it was fricking "I'm dying inside" degrees outside.

I don't even care if it's over the internet, fricking BRING IT.

Last edited:
If every word is caps locked, NO WORD IS.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
*30,000 episodes later*

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-

"How are his vocal cords still functioning?!"

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
You know what? Count me in.

I might have less time to play after this game is over, come to think of it. Might as well take the opportunity now just to be safe.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
this is why my got game will be balanced. especially since red will point out any stupid ideas hehe.
I hope Red doesn’t make me change much of my roles. I think I balanced them fairly well.
Yeah I dunno if this has been mentioned.

Lemme let you in on a live feed of me balancing a Mafia game.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Red is clearly contemplating the intricate balance of the world with these roles.

It's just hard to think with PEOPLE SCREAMING!!!

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
Hey Zeb, can I be The Evildoer from Jiren's tragic backstory? :laugh:

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Can I be Nappa?

I'm considering being Nappa even if my role isn't Nappa.

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
My computer glitched.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I want to have a good time at this DBZ mafia thread with all of the DBZ jokes, but CrashBoards....
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA :mad:

Last edited by a moderator:

Dr. James Rustles

Daxinator
I want to be Krillin so that my first, second, third, and fourth deaths do not actually count.

Last edited:
Top Bottom