• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dragon Ball Mafia - Paperwork Complete! Town + Survivor Victory!

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
9. WhiteEaglePL who may or may not be Cell, Yamcha, SSJ3 Vegeta, or Saitama

WhiteEaglePL???
13.Opossum because he got too greedy asking to be put in special spots. Now he has to sit in the unlucky corner.
no way:laugh:

I read every page (after i finally found the page list) and I love it! Feel like @Coricus should be invited to all the past graveyards/mafia PMs to make the wiki complete!! (in your own time, of course.) Tbh idk how you know so much already XD. And lets stick with animafia than anime battle arena lmao.
Wouldn't Vigilante make more sense? :V
I just thought Vigs are only for towns so I went with (unblockable) serial killer.
Onion Rings getting an article is great.

Also I know pretty much nothing about Dragon Ball Z beyond Buus being Kirby, Over 9000 being a mistranslation, and Hercule being the best character.

Just things I picked up from hanging around the forums and some of it may be wrong anyway.
oh yh i remembered that fake-kirby vs kirby death battle. You still know more than me XD

Last edited:

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
I barely know anything about DBZ, but sign me up. It has been a while since I played a game.

Should be updated now.

. . .y'all need to get cultured if some of you haven't seen ANY DBZ. I could understand not watching the whole show (especially pre-Kai) or not reading anything, but at least a little.

It's like the Citizen Kane of anime.

No one worryabout the fact i've never seen Citizen Kane
:061:

D

Deleted member

. . .y'all need to get cultured if some of you haven't seen ANY DBZ. I could understand not watching the whole show (especially pre-Kai) or not reading anything, but at least a little.
DB was never my thing as a kid and it's much less now. While I'm a big Shonen nerd, the style of its fights and the way it handles power escalation are things I simply do not enjoy.

I do like the games though, those are always fun.
It's like the Citizen Kane of anime.
Citizen what?

A Distant Demon A Distant Demon You forgot to add me to the list.
Games hasnt even started and already a host error lul

DB was never my thing as a kid and it's much less now. While I'm a big Shonen nerd, the style of its fights and the way it handles power escalation are things I simply do not enjoy.
Oh I totally get it, DBZ is a bit of a mess. (Read: a huge mess)

But people being completely ignorant of it just seems bit strange to me when some people here are huge anime fans.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

But people being completely ignorant of it just seems bit strange to me when some people here are huge anime fans.
I mean, I know about the memes(because of course I do), what I heard from others and what I saw in the games I played.
But stuff like the pink cat and his metrosexual friend in the opening post? No idea who those are

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
So I’m gonna be one of the 2 people that everyones gonna ask about DBZ facts? I can dig it.

Also don’t instantly think I’m mafia this game cause my work schedule has been completely changed so when I was active before I won’t be here that often. I’ll be here more during mornings.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I mean, I know about the memes(because of course I do), what I heard from others and what I saw in the games I played.
But stuff like the pink cat and his metrosexual friend in the opening post? No idea who those are
"Pink Cat and his Metrosexual Friend" is the best set of descriptions I've ever seen.

Lol Beerus and Whis are from Super. Not knowing htem is actually pretty OK.

How many more nerds do we need to start?
We could probably start now if need be if the Fate game is anything to go by, but I dont want to cut 4 roles lol. Plus, it hasn't even been 24 hours so I want to give ample time for sign-ups.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
The pink cat, Beerus, is the God of Destruction in Goku’s Universe(7). His metrosexual friend, Whis, is an angel and Berus’ martial arts trainer.

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Also Beerus is totally purple.

Also Also I’m pretty sure Hit is gonna be the third party serial killer role.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I hope Yamcha is in this and a bomb. I also lowkey hope Bobobo is in this for the lulz.

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
Bomb roles honestly frighten me more than vengeful, even tho they are very similar.
I wonder if we will ever have a samurai role..

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Bomb roles honestly frighten me more than vengeful, even tho they are very similar.
Vengeful is way scarier, imo. I mean, unless the Vengeful knows one mafioso, his kill action has a good chance of taking down another townie.

Bomb can at least take down one bad egg (unless there's a stupid vig going for him).

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I mean, you only have to worry about a Bomb if you're Mafia or a third party serial killer.

D

Deleted member

Similar, but quite different.

Much like a few OTHER roles, right?

No, I'm not letting that go.

Last edited by a moderator:

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
Now that sounds like you're roasting White and his three doctors :laugh:
I also had all the investigative roles split between 2 players too XD. (plus a Mafia with PM snooping) Unless I missed one. The damn wiki is confusing with the follower, watcher, motion detector etc. The wording and my brain don't work well together.

I probbaly should have had the nurse be a general backup and last-minute.com bodyguard be anything else, execpt mayer :p

D

Deleted member

You guys act like it was just three Doctors but it was:
-Doctor
-Backup Doctor
-Jailkeeper
-Bodyguard
-3rd Party who can gift a bulletproof vest
-3rd Party with one-time bulletproof

Speaking of White's game, I still don't get why Apollo's role even existed when no Townies had a gun, not even the Vigilante.

-Doctor
-Backup Doctor
-Jailkeeper
-Bodyguard

Speaking of White's game, I still don't get why Apollo's role even existed when no Townies had a gun, not even the Vigilante.
Inventor gave out guns I guess?

. . .even though there were only two, and one only lasted one phase.
Vigilante on the other hand was super strange.

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
-Doctor
-Backup Doctor
-Jailkeeper
-Bodyguard

incase the inventor gave guns to town lmao
but yh it was the most useless role ever.

this is why my got game will be balanced. especially since red will point out any stupid ideas hehe.

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I hope Red doesn’t make me change much of my roles. I think I balanced them fairly well.

D

Deleted member

-Doctor
-Backup Doctor
-Jailkeeper
-Bodyguard

Doctor
Backup Doctor
Poison Doctor

Yes, the last one is specifically to counter a certain killing method, but still.

Similar, but different role.

Last edited by a moderator:

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
Doctor
Backup Doctor
Poison Doctor

Yes, the last one is specifically to counter a certain killing method, but still.

Similar, but different role.
3rd party should be able to kill
vig has to kill or the curse kills him
mafia should get 2 functional kills plus that poison.

there. balanced. :p
too late

Last edited:
Top Bottom