• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dr. Who Mafia, Endgame! Town wins! The universe is doomed!

Kantrip

Kantplay
I'll elaborate on that in case I die.

I think Ranmaru is scum for reasons I have already outlined. I think Zen is scum because he joined the Ranmaru wagon, then later on made his huge Orbo/pawn case. This resulted in Ranmaru being safe and 2 more players being cast into the spotlight. Both of these players were large townreads of mine and I allowed myself to submit to Zen's case when I should have pushed harder for Ran. I think Zen is Ran's partner. He initially joined the Ran wagon to distance, and then saved him with the Orbo/pawn case later on.

D

Deleted member

I'm sure if he was a powerrole he would have claimed in time Kary

#HBC | BadWolf

Crusader of Ponies
As all the baddies looked, and the heroes hid. One particular person was being very suspicious. Never trusting one person and always looking for the next kill. It might have been because of his species. Even such, the others had their own suspicions of him. Riling behind one another they took their weapons and ended him. With his last breath Pawn said, "Extermin...."

Pawndidator2 Dalek (Vanilla Townie) has been lynched!
Nighttime has started, please do not post within thread. All Night actions will be sent to me in 48 hours or the action will be randomized.

Orboknown

Smash Hero
Orbo, this post here bothers me. I'm not sure what your intention was here at all and FoS'ing a newbie for being cautious is like FoS'ing a newbie for, well, being cautious. Do you have any standards or what you want to see out of the newbies?
I wanted to know why he had said that. Yes, it was probably nothing, but I didn't quite see why he'd be worried about throwing the game D1 as town.
Nothing really much in the way of standards. It is a newbie game after all.

#HBC | BadWolf

Crusader of Ponies
During the night the Doctor and his Companion were not sleeping. They were hunting. Knowing that they only had one choice in who they could take out, they had to choose carefully. Stalking around silently they went to one of their more terrifying enemies, the shapeshifter. They quickly ended him and went back to their places to keep silently watching.

Potassium Prisoner Zero (Vanilla Townie) has died during the Night!
Day 2 starts now!
Deadline is the 1st at 11:59PM
WIth 7 alive it takes 4 to lynch!
Votecount!

2. The Paprika Killer -
3. scaryLB59 -
4. Skytear (soup) -
5. Zen -
7. (SE) Kary -
8. (IC) Orbo -
9. (IC) Ran -

Not voting: Everyone.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Orbo is still scum. My individual case still stands. My wrongness on pawn should be treated exclusive from that.

Still think Ran is town. And also think Mafia is likely to try and push a me and ran team today

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
I still think no-one should listen to Zen because he's a ****ing liability regardless of alignment

Kary why did you ask me this if you didn't want to lynch Pawn?
Because I wanted to establish whether you were more confident in one or the other. It looks like you just want both of them dead even though we've established they're not the scumteam.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
On a related note, I really don't want to butt heads with people toDay. You'll recall that the doc protected me last night and so i'm confirmed as town. I can probably carry this one so it's best just to trust me and not lynch anyone I don't want to.

good.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
On a related note, I really don't want to butt heads with people toDay. You'll recall that the doc protected me last night and so i'm confirmed as town. I can probably carry this one so it's best just to trust me and not lynch anyone I don't want to.

good.
No. I'm not letting you try and clear yourself based on mechanics. Your arrogance and aggressiveness is already far enough to deal with. You have no idea that doc protected you, and I'm not going assume that they did. If you continue with this 'holier than thou' charade then I won't hesitate to make sure that you're the lynch today. Your vote made me chuckle.

#HBC | ѕoup

Orbo is still scum. My individual case still stands. My wrongness on pawn should be treated exclusive from that.

Still think Ran is town. And also think Mafia is likely to try and push a me and ran team today
Do you think Orbo would make the mistake to accidently post after the night flip? I thought it was p townie of him, and I don't want to see you holding onto a broken case. Give me more .

#HBC | ѕoup

Ranmaru
Scary
TPK
Zen
Me
Orbo

Two of these are PR. In hindsight, I would actually prefer that Doctor claimed who he protected because even if Kary is being an arrogant ****head, he has a point. Having two clears here essentially puts us into a 50/50, and there's also tracker to consider too. I'd have to say that with 3 clears it would make our odds better. We could also NL as it is MYLO, and we could direct the weak doctor and tracker to certian players.

#HBC | ѕoup

I'm kind of realizing how much of a crap shoot this setup really is. Be a dear and cooperate with me instead of threatening me with backhanded statements that you have no evidence or confidence in. If you really thought I was scum, you would have done something yesterday about it or you would certainly be trying harder.

#HBC | ѕoup

Tell me why nobody should claim? You're a PR, aren't you?

#HBC | ѕoup

How the hell am I getting 6 here. Oh, I left out Kary.

#HBC | ѕoup

Regardless of an error on my part that's still 3 possible clears today.

#HBC | ѕoup

soup please continue to sweat a little before I actually ask you anything
I'm not sweating. You came into here claiming that you were clear and trying to imply that Doc protected you. It's a bold move that I don't see you making as a regular VT. What benefit would you have to do this unless you have underlying information? You know I'm right.

#HBC | ѕoup

I find it kind of hilarious how awful you've been playing this game yet you're somehow trying to imply that you were worth a protection.

#HBC | ѕoup

Lmao you're such an awful player hahahaha 'look at me i know soup is scum but i can't do anything about nor convince anyone guys follow me please newbies PLEASE' lmfao

#HBC | ѕoup

Are you writing a huge post that's going to blow me out of the water? Tell me how much of a piece of **** I am? Tell me how I'm scum? Good. Don't ***** out now.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
nah soup i'm just making you sweat because I can.

it's good for clearing up my read on you. I might get back to you later... depends if I think you're scum.

#HBC | ѕoup

lmfao i think you're the one sweating i literally just pinned you to a tee and i knew you weren't confident please stop

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I think it's a bad idea to mass claim when we haven't gotten scum yet

I find it kind of hilarious how awful you've been playing this game yet you're somehow trying to imply that you were worth a protection.

How has Kary been playing awful this game? What's your read on him?

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
I still think no-one should listen to Zen because he's a ****ing liability regardless of alignment

Because I wanted to establish whether you were more confident in one or the other. It looks like you just want both of them dead even though we've established they're not the scumteam.
Them not being the scum team doesn't mean that Orbo's not scum -_-

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Do you think Orbo would make the mistake to accidently post after the night flip? I thought it was p townie of him, and I don't want to see you holding onto a broken case. Give me more .
He just didn't read at all. It's not telling in either direction.

Top Bottom