• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dr. Who Mafia, Endgame! Town wins! The universe is doomed!

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
Them not being the scum team doesn't mean that Orbo's not scum -_-
I know, but that's not my point. My point is that you were equally confident in both Orbo and pawn being scum. You were wrong about pawn, so why should we think you'll be right about Orbo?

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Null and not to be trusted as of now. (Due to him being wrong on Pawn and still expecting us to carry through with Orbo)

You?

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
I know, but that's not my point. My point is that you were equally confident in both Orbo and pawn being scum. You were wrong about pawn, so why should we think you'll be right about Orbo?
Definitely more on Orbo than there was on Pawn. They are different players. Now I see that Pawn's scuminess was just newness. Orbo doesn't have that same excuse. How is Orbo's sudden placement of Ranmaru in his lynch pull not condemning to you.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Null and not to be trusted as of now. (Due to him being wrong on Pawn and still expecting us to carry through with Orbo)

You?
You know it took 5 to lynch. You were on as well, meaning you were equally as wrong as I was as was everyone else who voted pawn. How should me being wrong make me any less legitimate than anyone else that was equally wrong. Especially since I'm the only one actually using evidence here.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire

You?
So you don't trust Zen because of him expecting us to carry through on Orbo? Is there anything else affecting your read?

(i'll tell you in a minute)

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
No. It's hard to read zen. The only think that is out of place is his 180 on me, I don't really know what his real intentions were for voting me and for changing. The only thing going for him play wise, is his case on Pawn+Orbo and I won't really go towards the direction of Orbo because already got one wrong, and I don't see Orbo Scum. He's just zoning in on one action, him having me in his lynch pool.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
I think it's a bad idea to mass claim when we haven't gotten scum yet

How has Kary been playing awful this game? What's your read on him?
He's coming off as confident in everything he does but it just makes him look arrogant and bigheaded. It's like he's trying to emulate a Swiss or Ryker style without actually being Ryker or Swiss. I know for certain that Kary is not this type of player and why he decided to play it this way is beyond me. Regardless, it's bogging the game down as it's just a huge ego in the way of actually getting things done. I don't know. What's your take on Kary?

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
He's coming off as confident in everything he does but it just makes him look arrogant and bigheaded. It's like he's trying to emulate a Swiss or Ryker style without actually being Ryker or Swiss. I know for certain that Kary is not this type of player and why he decided to play it this way is beyond me. Regardless, it's bogging the game down as it's just a huge ego in the way of actually getting things done. I don't know. What's your take on Kary?
uh, couple questions.

#1 why did it take you an hour to come up with this answer? you were posting twice for every time I said 'you're scum' or whatever, then suddenly you disappear?

#2 why is your read on me 'i don't know, but he's being anti-town' when everyone else has me as town?

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
No. It's hard to read zen. The only think that is out of place is his 180 on me, I don't really know what his real intentions were for voting me and for changing. The only thing going for him play wise, is his case on Pawn+Orbo and I won't really go towards the direction of Orbo because already got one wrong, and I don't see Orbo Scum. He's just zoning in on one action, him having me in his lynch pool.
I'm lean town on Zen. I think he would play more reactive as scum. He would not be like 'let's lynch X and Y go go go' as scum unless it was part of a larger scheme.

#HBC | ѕoup

uh, couple questions.

#1 why did it take you an hour to come up with this answer? you were posting twice for every time I said 'you're scum' or whatever, then suddenly you disappear?

#2 why is your read on me 'i don't know, but he's being anti-town' when everyone else has me as town?

Why are you implying that I sat here and took an hour just to respond to someone? I tabbed out because nothing was happening and I'm more or less waiting on other input.

Because I can't tell why you're playing the way you are. Your recent bravado and actions against me has got me rethinking.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698

But how is that 'bad play' per say? Can you quote what exactly you mean?

I have him as town.

#HBC | ѕoup

I pinned that you weren't serious about your scum-read on me. Cut the ****.

#HBC | ѕoup

But how is that 'bad play' per say? Can you quote what exactly you mean?

I have him as town.
It's bad because it's a goddamn nuisance. Are you really telling me you're okay with how Kary is playing this?

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Well I see Kary playing as Kary. I asked you for a quote to see what you mean, but I don't see it as him trying to have a bigger ego then he really does.

#HBC | ѕoup

Well I see Kary playing as Kary. I asked you for a quote to see what you mean, but I don't see it as him trying to have a bigger ego then he really does.
Either I haven't been in any recent games with him or he's much more aggressive. It's really awful and I don't get why people think that being aggressive like this is somehow pro-town. It's just a huge head ache.

#HBC | ѕoup

cut the pressure on you?

naaah
You call this pressure? You haven't ****ing done anything to incriminate me. The more you imply that I'm somehow sweating this the more I want to smack you across the head. This isn't about proving it, it's about making a sufficient argument instead of pretending that you've somehow backed me into a corner. The truth of the matter is that you look really stupid.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
You call this pressure? You haven't ****ing done anything to incriminate me. The more you imply that I'm somehow sweating this the more I want to smack you across the head. This isn't about proving it, it's about making a sufficient argument instead of pretending that you've somehow backed me into a corner. The truth of the matter is that you look really stupid.
I don't get it

#HBC | Scary

Hype Incarnate
NNID
ScaryLB59
This is quite confusing. PR?

Also, I'm also skeptical with Zen since he was wrong on Pawn. Zen why should we go with the Orbo-scum case? Has it already been addressed?

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
PR is short for power role; i.e. a non-vanilla townie, a townie with extra powers. in this game that means either the weak doc, or the tracker.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
Scary, talk to me about why you voted for pawn yesterDay. You seemed to jump on the bandwaggon rather late.

Ranmaru, same question

where is Orbo? The Paprika Guy?

Tell me why nobody should claim? You're a PR, aren't you?
no-one should claim yet. If you claim right at the start of the Day, you change how people will react when they come back to the thread. Give it 24 hours at least.

also, don't rolefish me, bro

#HBC | Scary

Hype Incarnate
NNID
ScaryLB59
Everything Zen posted seemed clear-cut, so I went with it. Since it turned out that Pawn was town, I'm now skeptical of Zen, and questioning any reason to go after Orbo.

#HBC | ѕoup

@Kary I don't want claims today because I miscounted. It's 7, not 6. Disregard my plan.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
What is there not to get? I'm calling you out and you're acting confused about the whole situation? Please stop with the ego. I'm asking nicely.
yeah i'm being confused about your whole ****ing post.

i don't even know what the point of it is. you're calling me out... for what? being dumb? well if you're doing that #1 you're wrong and #2 it looks like you're wasting your time. and i'm not trying to make a case against you, or incriminate you...

i'm just making you sweat because I can.

it's good for clearing up my read on you. I might get back to you later... depends if I think you're scum.

#HBC | ѕoup

If you're telling me that you're pressuring me just for the sake of pressuring me, you messed up a long time ago. Telling someone that you're pressuring them completely detracts from the point of pressure. I either hoped you had something worth reading or you were talking out of your ass. I then bluntly had you pinned and knew you were bull****ting, but just in case you weren't I gave you benefit to prove me wrong. You didn't do that. What do you want to me do? What are you looking for?

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
soup I get the impression you have no idea how I play mafia, and I really don't feel like repeating myself over and over

if you want some kinda closure on this whole debacle, like a big argument as to why you're scum, then it sure as hell isn't gonna happen right now. i'm just gonna leave my vote on you and watch the Day continue.

you have any questions that go somewhere you let me know. you have any complaints about my play you can keep them for your scrapbook

Top Bottom