• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Doubles MM at CoT5?!? And Singles Too! $75 and Counting!

F00LY

Smash Apprentice
Hello all!

I see so many MM thread I figure I should make one to keep track of mine...the twist is I want doubles money matches too. Any teams willing to take on me + MagmaDolphin we're happy to accept.

I main TL and Olimar. However I do occasionally mess around with Sheik. In doubles I use the above and occasionally DDD and some others.
Magma mains MK Kirby. He does the occasional DDD Falco and Ganon (of course).

Post challenges here and Ill accept/deny~

SINGLES
-----------
Seagull
:toonlink: - :metaknight: - Bo3 - $5
:toonlink: - :wolf: - Bo3 - $5
:olimar: - :metaknight: -Bo3 - $5
:olimar: - :wolf: -Bo3 - $5

Ch33s3
:toonlink: - :metaknight: -Bo3 - $5
:toonlink: - :popo: -Bo3 - $5
:olimar: - :metaknight: -Bo3 - $5
:olimar: - :popo: -Bo3 - $5

Umbra
:toonlink: - :metaknight: -Bo3 - $5
:olimar: - :pikachu: -Bo3 - $5
Boss8
:toonlink: - :mario: -Bo3 - $5

Running Total: $55

Doubles
----------
Chibo + Ch33se
:toonlink: :metaknight: - :rob: :metaknight: - Bo3 - $20

Running Total: $20

Grand Total: $75

_umbra_

Smash Champion
Have we ever played before? I'm from the wilkes-barre area, up in duryea. If not, I'll do a mm, my mk/pika vs whatever, $5 or so?

F00LY

Smash Apprentice
We can do any combination of MK/Pika and Olimar/TL you want =) $5 for any/all is good sure. And wow! I used to go to a place called "Gizmos Gaming" and a place called "That Gaming Place." We may have run across each other there?

_umbra_

Smash Champion
ahhh i miss gizmos :( I used to go by iron peach when i went there, changed the name after they closed down... idk, maybe I ran into you sometime.

matchup doesn't matter to me, I just want to play you for a while ^_^

F00LY

Smash Apprentice
Lol I never played much smash at either, however was on a really good GoW/Halo team =) Probably crossed paths. And that sounds good man. 2 Bo3's, Oli vs Pika and TL vs MK? :D Ill put that down and change it if need be.

ch33s3

Smash Lord
I'll go ahead and speak for Chibo. He and I (he's ROB, I'm MK/DDD), $20 2/3, or more.

F00LY

Smash Apprentice
Sounds good here. Ill just put down all of our mains for now, and the usual CPing BS can ensue when we actually play. $20 is fine by us as is 2/3. Finally, doubles MM. Wooo! More people! :D

ch33s3

Smash Lord
If you (like me) like higher stakes MMs, feel free to double or triple the stakes on any of our MMs :). I also have a Falco if you want to MM that with either TL or Oli (or both).

F00LY

Smash Apprentice
....I will take you up on that, later. Must go get girlfriend for Pirates movie premier. Yay D-Box. Be back shortly :D

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Yo F00LY, just for the lulz.

doubles MM, my MK vs. you and Magmadolphin. Stocks at 6 and you both suicide 3 times at the start. bo3, $3, for the lulz.

ch33s3

Smash Lord
Izumi and I are in the car together and would like to do $10 per person with you at CoT5.

:phone:

Top Bottom