• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dota2

Redact

Professional Nice Guy
4100 and above is top 1%

6200 is more like being Dendi's sister.
the rankings posted on the dota blog of percentiles is unranked match making mmr, not ranked

so 4100 mmr for party/solo ranked is not top 1%, in reality it seems to be like top 25% based on what people are finding

Splice

Smash Hero
the rankings posted on the dota blog of percentiles is unranked match making mmr, not ranked

so 4100 mmr for party/solo ranked is not top 1%, in reality it seems to be like top 25% based on what people are finding
25% seems a bit much, but that makes more sense. My alt account and friends are around the 3500 mark and we are all terrible these days. I can't see us being top 10%
Do you know if the scaling is different for team queue also, Phil?
p.s hit me up on netplay

What a cool and mysterious response lol

Redact

Professional Nice Guy
no info is like verified for any ranking being the average such, its just that 3000-4500 is a very common range for both party and solo.

The only official info about it is the blog post which talks about the hidden mmr rankings not the ranked mmr rankings which are not related outside of being used to calibrate your mmr

Splice

Smash Hero
That TAS block was pretty boss.

I kind of wish I understood more about it; I feel that for the TAS'ers who know how the coding errors in the game work, it's even funnier and more amazing.

Yoshi's Island run was amazing (always is though)
The part at the end where Carl Sagan shows off the glitches is also pretty special. Idk how he does **** like that on first attempt (or every single time without fail actually, 2 many 1 frame-inputs 4 me)
Super Metroid and Symphony of the Night runs also worth watching

The Minecraft and Metroid Zero Mission runs broke World Records (does anybody know any other AGDQ runs that have broken records? let me know I can't find anything on it)
And the Super Mario Galaxy 2 run, Yoshifan broke his PB. It's a 3 hour run but I'm surprised I enjoyed it. Twilight Princess was a pretty good run

I'm sure the Goldeneye games were also great and worth watching but I don't really understand the game/never played it properly.

I found some guy who posted all the VoDs on reddit for anyone who wants to catch up on anything or rewatch just click here

Dekar289

Smash Hero
f-zero gx
even if you have never played an f-zero game a video game, watch that run
thanks for reminding me of the sotn runs, forgot all about it

new thread for post agdq discussion? mod, fix it up pls

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
I suspect that would have to do with the level at which you're at. I'm around the 40-50 rooms and the average MMR around there is between 2500-3000. My party MMR is only a little over 3000 and i've got the highest in my guild, it seems.

I think i stole enough kills from the carry or something though.

Splice

Smash Hero
When a unit under the player's control dies, you no longer immediately deselect it and return control to the Hero unitWhen a unit under the player's control dies, you no longer immediately deselect it and return control to the Hero unitWhen a unit under the player's control dies, you no longer immediately deselect it and return control to the Hero unitWhen a unit under the player's control dies, you no longer immediately deselect it and return control to the Hero unitWhen a unit under the player's control dies, you no longer immediately deselect it and return control to the Hero unitWhen a unit under the player's control dies, you no longer immediately deselect it and return control to the Hero unitWhen a unit under the player's control dies, you no longer immediately deselect it and return control to the Hero unitWhen a unit under the player's control dies, you no longer immediately deselect it and return control to the Hero unitWhen a unit under the player's control dies, you no longer immediately deselect it and return control to the Hero unitWhen a unit under the player's control dies, you no longer immediately deselect it and return control to the Hero unitWhen a unit under the player's control dies, you no longer immediately deselect it and return control to the Hero unitWhen a unit under the player's control dies, you no longer immediately deselect it and return control to the Hero unitWhen a unit under the player's control dies, you no longer immediately deselect it and return control to the Hero unitWhen a unit under the player's control dies, you no longer immediately deselect it and return control to the Hero unitWhen a unit under the player's control dies, you no longer immediately deselect it and return control to the Hero unitWhen a unit under the player's control dies, you no longer immediately deselect it and return control to the Hero unitWhen a unit under the player's control dies, you no longer immediately deselect it and return control to the Hero unitWhen a unit under the player's control dies, you no longer immediately deselect it and return control to the Hero unitWhen a unit under the player's control dies, you no longer immediately deselect it and return control to the Hero unitWhen a unit under the player's control dies, you no longer immediately deselect it and return control to the Hero unitWhen a unit under the player's control dies, you no longer immediately deselect it and return control to the Hero unitWhen a unit under the player's control dies, you no longer immediately deselect it and return control to the Hero unitWhen a unit under the player's control dies, you no longer immediately deselect it and return control to the Hero unitWhen a unit under the player's control dies, you no longer immediately deselect it and return control to the Hero unitWhen a unit under the player's control dies, you no longer immediately deselect it and return control to the Hero unitWhen a unit under the player's control dies, you no longer immediately deselect it and return control to the Hero unitWhen a unit under the player's control dies, you no longer immediately deselect it and return control to the Hero unitWhen a unit under the player's control dies, you no longer immediately deselect it and return control to the Hero unitWhen a unit under the player's control dies, you no longer immediately deselect it and return control to the Hero unitWhen a unit under the player's control dies, you no longer immediately deselect it and return control to the Hero unitWhen a unit under the player's control dies, you no longer immediately deselect it and return control to the Hero unit When a unit under the player's control dies, you no longer immediately deselect it and return control to the Hero unit.
had to get hype, been waiting a long time for this one lol --_______--

Also fixing the toggle bug (e.g. if you toggle through seperate control groups too fast it would just select everything) makes Meepo slightly less finnicky

Last edited:
Top Bottom