• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DotA 2: 6.83 patch, The International 5 on the way!

Ignatius

List Evader
BRoomer
I got a blue and an orange made. I don't really like the whites, but id consider a black if I got the shadow drop.

C.SDK

Smash Ace
I have a copy of Dota 2 (early access) to give away

Post or PM me your Steam ID and I'll gift it to you.

Ignatius

List Evader
BRoomer
Wezai if you're still short essences, I have 2 of all 3 colors if you want em.

Turazrok

Smash Master
I mean IF YOU'RE GIVING AWAY ESSENCES IGGY.... COUGH HRMPFH NOTHING IMPLIED HERE >_>

Doomblaze

Smash Journeyman
Hi guys!

I havent been on the smash forums in forever because I play too much dota =(

Here's my steam ID
Doomblaze

Im looking forward to slaying slarks tonight as they will all think they are invincible with their 400 hp and mask of madness, someone should join me in finger of deathing.laguna blading them on sight

wezai

Smash Journeyman
Greevils are hatching everywhere! Mine is red. :3

I won't be playing Dota for awhile, I've been working on a Minecraft Texture, I like that project so I think I'll push it 'till it is finished before I get to play Dota 2 often again. :)

OBT

Savior of the Pandas
NNID
smuckersjam
I started playing this game for realsies, I've been using dragon knight for my early level games. You know, the ones with all the leavers. Speaking of which I love the system they have for leavers, it's ingenious.

:phone:

wezai

Smash Journeyman
I started playing this game for realsies, I've been using dragon knight for my early level games. You know, the ones with all the leavers. Speaking of which I love the system they have for leavers, it's ingenious.

Hope you are enjoying so far! :)

You can ask us anything in case you need some help. ;)

OBT

Savior of the Pandas
NNID
smuckersjam
I am enjoying it very much so far, I played dragon knight in DotA and I'm having a ball with him in DotA 2

wezai

Smash Journeyman
I find it even cooler that Dragon Knight's voice actor is Tony Todd.

I don't have many items for DK or else I would give you some. I don't play him so much lately, I'm interested in Mirana. I've been playing her a lot (and losing a lot too), but I still enjoy playing her! IceFrog had an epiphany when he designed her, no other explanations!

MeatIsMURDER

Smash Ace
i love the concept of potm as a hero so much. she was one of the last new heroes that came out that I didn't think was broken as **** immediately (i've been playing for a long time...)

she was also one of the first 3 heroes I really practiced hard when i decided I wanted to be really good (the other 2 were sf and pudge)
I would literally pick her every single game for a 3-5 day period and go mid over and over and just practice.

in other news lost 0-2 in grand finals to fnatic.na in 4pl
such an annoying loss, i made so many mistakes game 2. we virtually always beat them early and mid game but these wily veterans just dont **** up in the late game

Miharu

Smash Hero
potm's an awesome hero, too bad she isnt viable right now

o ur mother****ing brock li on my f l

never made the connection LOL

what team are u on/whos on it?

MeatIsMURDER

Smash Ace
potm's an awesome hero, too bad she isnt viable right now

o ur mother****ing brock li on my f l

never made the connection LOL

what team are u on/whos on it?
lol yeah that's me
right now we're searching for a 5th..it's me, arteezy (one of the best mid players in north america, but has issues due to flaming and being 16 with restrictive parents), sleisel (really good), goody (really goody)

the individual skill on this team, provided the 5th fits, is higher than it was on root, but it's on me to lead us in game and frankly i blame myself for losing to fnatic.na so i've gotta get on the grind, but i can't because of finals and then moving across the us and then taking a full time job

i might have to give up dota :(

who are you on my friend's list?

Miharu

Smash Hero
yea

i stopped following competitive for 6 months or so

come back and hes part of the elite of NA? times a changing and stuff

Doomblaze

Smash Journeyman
centaur is overpowered :(((((((((((((((((((((((
Run away and spread out when he stampedes so he can only hit one of you with stomp and double edge, then focus the squishy heroes and completely ignore him. Then laugh as he has his HoT dagger hoodie blademail by stealing all the carry's farm and they're all useless because you dont attack him.

Doomblaze

Smash Journeyman
I don't think its as good as everyone thinks it is. It nets you a guaranteed kill or escape here and there but it has a 120 second cooldown level 1 after it got nerfed. In pubs all stampede does is pull the team horribly out of position and make it really easy to **** them because a 1.25 second stun isnt a big deal, and hes banned in CM so I haven't played with/against him in scrims since his ulti changed.

Most of the reason his winrate is so high is because people in lower mmr don't know how to play against him as far as I can tell. Same with drow, because ganking is overrated.

Miharu

Smash Hero
it basically guarantees you a win in teamfights unless your team is completely outclassed/outfarmed

bit too easy to net kills and stuff with it

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Reading through his responses, he's got a few for eating tangos :D

wezai

Smash Journeyman
I'm gonna insta-lock him every time! :D

He is so fun to play with, lots of mobility and with the right line-up, he can **** and snowball easily.

If you guys are having some problems to play against him, pick his natural counter: Blood Seeker. His silence prevents him from ****** in fights and his ult will insta kill him if he wants to use his hook to run away.

Basically, heroes with silence such as the obvious Silencer, Drow Ranger and Death Prophet do all right against him. In case your team doesn't have those heroes, just buy an Orchid and you should be fine. :)

C.SDK

Smash Ace

Nice title?

I recently received like 6 DOTA 2 invites. I don't know what to do with them. :mad:

Top Bottom