• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Don't Stop Billievin' Sat. 6/6 -- Chu-dat confirmed -- update: check last post

stingers

Smash Obsessed
...yeah, but you still need dvdX to play it. to my knowledge, like i said i don't play burned games.

lying about what, jason? ^.^

Zero_Gamer

Smash Master
Which Virgin, Brawl-playing, Melee Fox-using, Jason that Smashed in PP's hotel room at HERB are you talking to, Virgin, Brawl-playing, Melee Fux-using, Alex that Smashed in PP's hotel room at HERB?

stingers

Smash Obsessed
Don't Stop Believing came on right when I clicked to check what PP said

oh my god

Oh, Virgin, Brawl-playing, Melee Fox-using, Jason that Smashed in PP's hotel room at HERB...it's you.

Zero_Gamer

Smash Master
Which Virgin, Brawl-playing, Melee Fox-using, Jason that Smashed in PP's hotel room at HERB are you making that snide remark to, Virgin, Brawl-playing, Melee Fux-using, Alex that Smashed in PP's hotel room at HERB?

stingers

Smash Obsessed
Falco is still insanely overranked. ROB didn't move down as far as I thought he would. Pikachu is way too high...

stingers

Smash Obsessed
S: Meta Knight, Snake, Wario, Falco, Diddy Kong, King Dedede
A: Marth, Mr. Game & Watch, Pikachu, Olimar, Ice Climbers, R.O.B., Kirby
B: Lucario, Zero Suit Samus, Toon Link, Pit, Donkey Kong
C: Peach, Luigi, Fox, Wolf, Sonic, Sheik
D: Bowser, Zelda, Pokémon Trainer, Ike
E: Lucas, Mario, Ness, Yoshi, Samus
F: Jigglypuff, Captain Falcon, Link, Ganondorf, Inui

stingers

Smash Obsessed
Edit: Nevermind. Tier List thread says E and F are Low.

Another ****ing edit: This was just added in

"ADDENDUM: Also, D Tier may be considered a borderline Middle/Low Tier. We leave it up to the Tournament Organizer's discretion on deciding whether or not to include D Tier for low tier events."

There you go.

Smith

Smash Ace
so....

Meta Knight
Snake
Wario
Falco
Diddy Kong
King Dedede

High
Marth
Mr. Game & Watch
Pikachu
Olimar
Ice Climbers
R.O.B.
Kirby
Lucario
Zero Suit Samus
Toon Link

Mid
Pit
Donkey Kong
Peach
Luigi
Fox
Wolf
Sonic
Sheik

Low
Bowser
Zelda
Pokémon Trainer
Ike
Lucas
Mario
Ness
Yoshi
Samus

Bottom
Jigglypuff
Captain Falcon
Link
Ganondorf
Sadaharu Inui​

Right?

Dorsey

Banned via Warnings
so after this early 8 hour shift i'll start my 5.5 hour drive and get there at around 6p.

i agree--I encourage everyone not to smell at this, you'd be surprised how easy it is to not stink, lol. And more importantly, anyone who touches my cooler, aside from an of-age bro who has asked me first, has a death wish. I will find you. Don't take anything from the hosts this time either, bros.

Look forward to seein ya'll tonight and tomorrow, thanks for hosting this bill.

edit: in regards to modding wii's..... After you've already modified it, the most efficient way, i believe, is to run the appropriate prog. off a usb then the game off a dvdr.. as it is with almost any system. Maybe that's what ya'll are doing though? I only skimmed through it.

Vilt

Smash Lord
Gboro bros need to give me a call about this tomorrow. We need to get our **** ready and in the car by at least 10am. Who ever is still riding with me call me or send me a PM. Also if you want some practice I plan on getting some practice tonight so you are welcome at my house after 6pm

Top Bottom