• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Don't Stop Billievin' Sat. 6/6 -- Chu-dat confirmed -- update: check last post

stingers

Smash Obsessed
Will do, Shady. Just ask me at the tournament and I'll get everything set up for you. Do you already have Homebrew Channel on your Wii or do you need me to put it on there?

stingers

Smash Obsessed
Alright, should be easy then. Just approach me at the tournament and give me your SD card and I can do it all on Bill's computer if he doesn't have a problem with it.

Dublio

Smash Ace
-pokes Stingers-

May I bug you for this same service too? My wii is also at 4.0. Trying to get those infinite replay and tex hacks cause they're both tasty. =3

stingers

Smash Obsessed
Make sure your serial code doesn't start with LU64. I'm not responsible if your Wii gets bricked because you didn't check beforehand.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
no, because you need the files on an sd card to play brawl+ :/

i could put homebrew channel on there for you and then when you get an sd card of your own i could tell you how to put brawl+ on there. until then...sorry

Shady Penguin

Smash Lord
no, because you need the files on an sd card to play brawl+ :/

i could put homebrew channel on there for you and then when you get an sd card of your own i could tell you how to put brawl+ on there. until then...sorry
I just looked up prices for SD cards.

They're so cheap I'm just going to buy one, so no more problem.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
haha aight. yeah they are really cheap :D

make sure you get it by saturday so i can do this easier. <.<;

Vilt

Smash Lord
stingers quick question. is gecko working with 4.0 now? and would you happen to know of a backup launcher that does work with 4.0?

stingers

Smash Obsessed
all you need is to install homebrew channel through bannerbomb and then you can do whatever you want.

Vilt

Smash Lord
Nope. I do it with backup launcher app for homebrew. it just doesn't work with anything 3.4 or above.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
behr, I know what I'm doing. I can do anything you want me to do, as long as you make sure you don't lie to me about your Wii.

All I need to know is the system menu number, and whether the serial code is LU64 or not. I can still install Homebrew channel if its LU64, but I just can't do anything extra that I'd like to do for everyone else.

BEHR

Smash Hero
behr, I know what I'm doing. I can do anything you want me to do, as long as you make sure you don't lie to me about your Wii.

All I need to know is the system menu number, and whether the serial code is LU64 or not. I can still install Homebrew channel if its LU64, but I just can't do anything extra that I'd like to do for everyone else.
I dont know that stuff Vilt has my Wii like for the past couple months so ask him.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
well i'll do it all for anyone who wants it on saturday. just bring your own sd card so i can personalize it for you...

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
[deleted.]

Last edited:

Vilt

Smash Lord
what kind of stuff are you talking about Stongers?

Behr's wii can already run burned games, just the problem is that the cIOS that needs to be installed in order to run them doesnt work on 3.4 or above.

I was just wondering if this new way allows 4.0 to run burned games. If you can find out for me that would be awesome

Jon?

Smash Champion
Man, an hour and 15 mins to go til the new tier list!! Who wants to sit with me and wait?

stingers

Smash Obsessed
I doubt they'll release it right at midnight

Well, maybe they will. Did they do it for the last one? Lol

Jon?

Smash Champion
I was overlooking the thread about speculation on the new tier list and people are claiming it will be released at midnight.

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
Oh age shouldn't be a problem here right? because I'm only 15. >_>

Zero_Gamer

Smash Master
My wii is 4.0, and I want TvC/Texture hacks really badly.

Really really badly.

Like so badly.

Unbelievably badly.

Insanely badly.

Absurdly badly.

Annoyingly badly.

Obnoxiously badly.

Sexy badly.

Eroticly badly.

Bro badly.

Badly badly.

Smith

Smash Ace
?

What happened
IcyDeath's letting a girlfriend he just started dating get in the way of his friends and smash. I don't think she likes the fact he plays Smash, so he's not comming to billfest like he promised and he's pissed at me. yada yada. He has no patience to get better. Just when he started to get pretty good with Wario. He bales, will come back, and whine that I'm better then him still.

Don't think that should be an issue. I hear Smith is 14 years old.
I am. Doesn't bother me. It'll be nice to have another Toon, hopefully we'll both place decent/high. XD

Top Bottom