• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Don't Go Down There Jeff! f/ Mango, Hbox, Axe, Jman, Lucky, SS, Zhu, Shroomed

Status
Not open for further replies.

FALCOMIST

Smash Ace
nobody really

i beat falcomist in winners but he wasn't trying, and next tournament he beat me back

i'm getting better though
shroomed training is too good

if i'm not name-worthy now, i will be soon >=]

also your post count and location are ****
its ok Replicate =/. I beat Shiz back in March in winners and I still didn't get any recognition and you beat Hax$ at the last major tournament in norcal =/. It's ok, were just those hidden players that get off on people. I think I've always been that type of player ever since I first started smash xD. Also I was trying against you Joe =D, I just don't practice or go to any smashfest/tourney to stay on my game haha. Johns Johns but hey... I got other stuff I wanna get good at + School + work + volunteer work + girlfriend xD <3.

ALSO. I cant wait to see EVERYONE again =D.

trahhSTEEZY

Smash Champion
Lol you're crazy falcomist, just cause people didn't directly compliment you doesn't mean anything!

me and my friends talked about that set for a few days, mentioning **** moments, going back to watch awesome stuff that happened, that set was amazing.

my marth main friend went insane for that set

FALCOMIST

Smash Ace
Lol you're crazy falcomist, just cause people didn't directly compliment you doesn't mean anything!

me and my friends talked about that set for a few days, mentioning **** moments, going back to watch awesome stuff that happened, that set was amazing.

my marth main friend went insane for that set
Haha thx for the encouragement. I'm not salty about people recognizing me or not, I just play the game and enjoy hanging out with the community xD. I'm just posting an example for Joe that's kind of like his situation. I'm trying to encourage him haha.

BUT yes that set was probably the WORSE set I've ever played, but the funniest *Thx Shiz <3*

trahhSTEEZY

Smash Champion
Lol yeah i get you. BUT what? you played bad that set vs shiz? nvm sleepy and druggedfox reminded me i was bad

Salepate

Smash Cadet
I need to buy my tickets ASAP, prices are quite low atm. Is there anyone that'd be able to host me a few days before the tournament ?

Either that, or I'll just buy my tickets for the day before the tournament.

WassupJB

Smash Lord
i think people need to check hotwire.com for hotels.

sorry for voicing this so late.
look:
http://www.hotwire.com/hotel/detail...onId=91656571254&selectedPGoodId=136825895585
^december 17th-20th for $204. there is details and a procedure that are explained on that link. but for 3 nights that's pretty good, plus there is a good chance that cost will be split 38947260 ways. people rooming together could spend at little as 5cents per person. =)

word to fly too.

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
It's like SV Twisted where everybody good all went in the same car, and then we had the other car which had cooper enrique jade myself alex forrest and brian LOL

WassupJB

Smash Lord
someone needs to make sure jeff is playing. i'm not sure how active norcal is in playing and training with no tournaments. (i don't like using the word training for a video game).

WassupJB

Smash Lord
what may happen (norcal):

-jeff's gonna barely make it out of pools. then go 2-2 in bracket.
-pewpewu's thinking about not coming because of finals.
-shroomed will at least make top 3.

joeplicate

Smash Master
you need to attend or be on fuucking time moon.

joe: added to that list.
dope LOL

After all that HugS, Mango, Lovage, Lucky, and Dunk training, you say you're getting better cuz of Shroomed training!!??!!

You're an a**hole, and a fibber!
LMFAO
i'm sorry, sometimes i forgot my roots
does dunk's house still exist (like it did)? i wanna spend a major chunk of time there over break haha

fuuuuuuck draft crews. it's oc3 crew status. we get wet out here.

also, fuuck your elbo i wanna see you do this:
crews is gonna ****. somebody get @ me :D

oh also that breakdancing pic is soooooo gay hahhaha!

its ok Replicate =/. I beat Shiz back in March in winners and I still didn't get any recognition and you beat Hax$ at the last major tournament in norcal =/. It's ok, were just those hidden players that get off on people. I think I've always been that type of player ever since I first started smash xD. Also I was trying against you Joe =D, I just don't practice or go to any smashfest/tourney to stay on my game haha. Johns Johns but hey... I got other stuff I wanna get good at + School + work + volunteer work + girlfriend xD <3.

ALSO. I cant wait to see EVERYONE again =D.
LOL i was just feelin' myself for awhile. if i was playing/had the same attitude i did over summer or earlier this year, then i wouldn't want to be on that list cause i wouldn't deserve it. i definitely stepped my game up though in the last month or so.

it feels like you're kind of siding with me for being an old(er) player who goes back and forth on motivation hahaha. it seems like it's easy to pity some players who have been in the scene for awhile who go through periods of treading water. that's not what i'm after though!! i'm back on that track to improvement haha

jeff will probably be sippin dat nyquil
this is a hilarious image
gish, beat joe for me this time
aw hellll no, i'm about to fuc gish up. the last time we played
(when he was blackout drunk)
THAT **** WAS NOT CLOSE!! GET ON MY LEVEL B-LAUB LOOOOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom