• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Don't Get Grabbed: Special Appearance by Gabriel Confirmed- March 15th - Vernon, CT

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
I should have known he would respond with something stupid that has nothing to do with the subject everyone was talking about.
(besides, no johns but that was the first melee match I'd played in 4 months so he should be proud of himself lol)

Spife

Smash Master
cog, insert a post regarding you here about how we haven't played in a while and/or mm shaninighens.

I coo nao rite?

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
I am pleased to announce that Gabriel will be attending the tournament. But get there early, because he's got places to go and people to see!

Sox

Smash Journeyman
Would there be enough set ups for me to come and just play friendlies? I want to play, but don't want to pay(for singles).... Yeah, I've got rhymes.

Sox

Smash Journeyman
I'll try to scrape together 10$, i guess. And if I can get more I'll throw down for a freestyle MM. Someone might want to record this.

Sox

Smash Journeyman
yeah, I'm aware. I already have 5 :) sorry for the confusion.

Top Bottom